How to find the LMB
Addenbrookes Site Map:Downloadable Site Map (pdf, 152kb).
Nearly 60 buses an hour, including the Cambridgeshire Guided Busway, serve the Cambridge Biomedical Campus on weekdays, with many services originating from within the city of Cambridge. The main bus station is a good walk across the campus to the LMB building as indicated on the map below:Downloadable Site Map (pdf, 152kb).
The Cambridgeshire Guided Busway services A and U both stop close to the LMB,. Details of buses can be found below:
The LMB has limited parking for visitors. Please contact your host or LMB Reception (01223 267000) to reserve a car parking space for your visit. Alternatively, visitors can use one of the hospital’s patient and visitor car parks. The nearest is the yellow car park 2 (charges apply).
Off-Site Parking – Park and Ride
The nearest Park and Ride site is the Trumpington Road site. Use the ticket machine to buy a ticket specifically for the Cambridge Biomedical Campus.
- National Rail Enquiries
- The Trainline – plan and buy UK train tickets
- London Underground (tube maps)
From the station there are many buses to the Addenbrooke’s campus, including the Cambridgeshire Guided Busway services A and U that stop close to the LMB. Alternatively you can take a taxi to site.
Transport from London airports to Cambridge
- Stansted airport is on a direct rail link to Cambridge. Services run regularly, operated by National Express East Anglia and CrossCountry Trains.
- Heathrow Express to Paddington, then London Underground (Circle Line) to King’s Cross St Pancras then train to Cambridge.
- Gatwick Express to London Victoria, then London Underground (Victoria Line) to King’s Cross St Pancras then train to Cambridge.
- National Express operate regular daily coach services from the airports to Cambridge. See the National Express website for full details.
The Campus has pulled together a useful Travel Guide that summarises how to get to/from the Campus by the various different means above.