- December 3-7. ASCB 2016 meeting. The American Society of Cell Biology. San Francisco. USA.
- September 4-6. Unfolded proteins: from basic to bedside. Nobel Forum, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
- August 8-11. Propagation of neurodegenerative diseases conference. Dublin. Ireland.
- July 24-29. FASEB research conference on Protein Folding in the Cell. Saxtons River. USA.
- July 04-07. Frankfurt conference on Ubiquitin and Autophagy. Quality control in Life Processes. Frankfurt. Germany.
- June 20-22. Biochemical Society conference on Phosphatases and signaling in Health and Diseases. University of Bath, UK.
- June 12-17. FASEB research conference on Ubiquitin and Cellular Regulation. Big Sky. Montana. USA.
- April 18-22. CSHL meeting on Protein Homeostasis in Health and Disease. Cold Spring Harbor. NY. USA.
- April 3-5. 2nd Cologne Ageing Conference, Cologne, Germany
- July 5-10. Gordon Research Conference on Stress Proteins in Growth, Development & Disease, Lucca, Barga, Italy.
- 14-19 June. FASEB summer research conference. From Unfolded Proteins in the ER to Disease. Saxtons River, Vermont. USA.
- 8-13 May. EMBO conference on Molecular chaperones: From molecules to cells and misfolding diseases. Heraklion, Greece.
- 21-25 April. CSHL Meeting on The Ubiquitin Family. Cold Spring Harbor. NY. USA.
- 18 March. Cell Press Lablinks. Ubiquitous Ubiquitin:Structure, Specificity, and Function. Cambridge. UK.
- 15-20 Feb. EMBO workshop on the regulation of aging and proteostasis. Ma’al Hachamisha. Israel.