- 10-13 September. Symposium of the 86th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Biochemical Society Tokyo. Japan.
- 7-12 July. Gordon Conference. Stress Proteins in Growth, Development & Disease. Mount Snow Resort in West Dover, VT, USA.
- 17-22 May. EMBO conference. The Biology of Molecular Chaperones: From molecules, organelles and cells to misfolding diseases. Santa Margherita di Pula, Sardinia, Italy.
- 13th-17th April. Jacques Monod conference. Protein misfolding in disease: molecular processes and translational research toward therapy. Roscoff, Brittany, France
- 10th-12th April. 7th International Graduate School Meeting; Cell Dynamics and Disease. Münster, Germany.
- 28th-30th November. Proteostasis and Disease Symposium, Wollongong, Australia.
- 10th-13th November: FEBS Special meeting. Protein Quality Control and Ubiquitin Proteasome system. Kusadasi. Turkey.
- November 2: Keynote lecture. 25th anniversary of the Research School of Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience (BCN) of the University of Groningen. The Netherlands.
- 15th-19th October. EMBO conference. The physiology of the ER: Function and dysfunction. Girona, Spain.
- 11th-12th October. Two Days of Proteostasis in Konstanz, Germany.
- 19th-22nd September. EMBO | EMBL Symposium: Quality Control - From Molecules to Organelles. Heidelberg, Germany.
- September. Neuroscience Colloquium, Washington University, Saint Louis, USA.
- July 15-20. FASEB Summer Research Conference on Protein Phosphatases. Snowmass, Colorado, USA.
- July 8-13. Gordon conference on Intrinsically Disordered Proteins, Vermont, USA.
- July 6. 1st Cambridge Membrane Traffic Meeting. Cambridge. UK.
- May 16. The Leibniz Graduate School Symposium, Berlin, Germany.
- May 1-5: Cold Spring Harbor meeting. Molecular chaperones and the heat shock response. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. New York. USA.
- March 19-24. Keystone Symposia Cell Death Pathways: Beyond apoptosis. Alberta, Canada.
- February 27. Ipsen meeting. Proteopathic seeds and neurodegenerative diseases. Paris, France.
- November 29-December 2. Banbury Center of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. Transmissible Amyloidoses. Cold Spring Harbor, New York, USA.
- September 26-30. Cold Spring Harbor Asia Conference. Protein Homeostasis in Health & Disease. Suzhou, China.
- July 18-23. EMBO conference. Europhosphatase 2011. Baden, Austria.
- July 17-20. Gordon Research Conference on Stress Proteins in Growth, Development & Disease, Lucca, Barga, Italy.
- July 4th. International Graduate School of Neuroscience Symposium, Bochum, Germany.
- June 12-17. FASEB summer research conference. From Unfolded Proteins in the ER to Disease. Saxtons River, Vermont. USA.
- May 16-19. PRION 2011. Montreal, Quebec.
- 19-24 May. EMBO conference. The Biology of Molecular Chaperones. From basic mechanisms to intervention strategies in diseases and aging. Grundlsee, Austria.
- March 30–April 1. Cambridge Centre for Brain Repair Spring School. Cambridge. UK.
- September 20-21. European Neurodegenerative Diseases (END)-2010. Oxford. UK.
- June 5-9. A Jacques Monod conference. Protein misfolding and assembly in ageing disease. Roscoff, Brittany, France.
- September 29-30. Cambridge Clinical Neuroscience and Mental Health Symposium. Cambridge, UK.
- August 24-27. Benzon Symposium. Functional and pathogenic protein aggregation, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- May 23-28. EMBO conference. Cellular Protein Homeostais, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- March 25-29. Titisee Conference: Cellular safeguards and quality control. Titisee, Germany.
- August 19-24. Gordon Research Conference: Stress Proteins in Growth, Development and Disease. Magdalen College, Oxford, UK.
- June 9-14. EMBO-FEBS conference. Protein Folding and Chaperones in Biology, Tomar, Portugal.
- May 12-16. VII European Symposium of the Protein Society, Stockholm, Sweden.
- April 11-15: A Jacques Monod conference. Protein misfolding and aggregation in ageing and disease. Roscoff, Brittany, France.
- September 21-23: The 4th Recombinant Protein Production Meeting. Barcelona, Spain.
- June 22-24: EMBO YIP meeting, Heildelberg, Germany.
- April 2-5: High Q Foundation-European HD Network Huntington's Disease Workshop.
- August 12-15: Changes, Advances and Good News (CAG)n, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
- EMBO fellows meeting, Heidelberg, Germany.
- The First Annual HFSP Awardees Meeting, Turin, Italy.