The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Magnani, F., et al. (28th August 2016)
A mutagenesis and screening strategy to generate optimally thermostabilized membrane proteins for structural studies.
Nat Protoc 11(8): 1554-71
- Vogel, KU., Bell, LS., Galloway, A., Ahlfors, H., Turner, M. (26th August 2016)
The RNA-Binding Proteins Zfp36l1 and Zfp36l2 Enforce the Thymic β-Selection Checkpoint by Limiting DNA Damage Response Signaling and Cell Cycle Progression.
J. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Fernández-Majada, V., et al. (26th August 2016)
The tumour suppressor CYLD regulates the p53 DNA damage response.
Nat Commun 7: 12508
- Damgaard, RB., et al. (25th August 2016)
The Deubiquitinase OTULIN Is an Essential Negative Regulator of Inflammation and Autoimmunity.
Cell 166(5): 1215-1230.e20
- Kendrick-Jones, J., Buss, F. (24th August 2016)
Editorial Overview: Myosins in Review.
Traffic 17(8): 819-21
- Bauer, MR., Joerger, AC., Fersht, AR. (22nd August 2016)
2-Sulfonylpyrimidines: Mild alkylating agents with anticancer activity toward p53-compromised cells.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bandara, M., Corey, RA., Martin, R., Skehel, JM., Blocker, AJ., Jenkinson, HF., Collinson, I. (22nd August 2016)
Composition and activity of the non-canonical Gram-positive SecY2 complex.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bauer, MR., et al. (19th August 2016)
Harnessing Fluorine-Sulfur Contacts and Multipolar Interactions for the Design of p53 Mutant Y220C Rescue Drugs.
ACS Chem. Biol. 11(8): 2265-74
- Liu, Z., Rigger, L., Rossi, JC., Sutherland, JD., Pascal, R. (18th August 2016)
Mixed Anhydride Intermediates in the Reaction of 5(4H)-Oxazolones with Phosphate Esters and Nucleotides.
Chemistry [Epub ahead of print]
- Latysheva, NS., Oates, ME., Maddox, L., Flock, T., Gough, J., Buljan, M., Weatheritt, RJ., Babu, MM. (18th August 2016)
Molecular Principles of Gene Fusion Mediated Rewiring of Protein Interaction Networks in Cancer.
Mol. Cell 63(4): 579-92
- Venkatakrishnan, AJ., et al. (15th August 2016)
Diverse activation pathways in class A GPCRs converge near the G-protein-coupling region.
Nature 536(7617): 484-487 [Epub ahead of print]
- Ludwig, A., Nichols, BJ., Sandin, S. (15th August 2016)
Architecture of the caveolar coat complex.
J. Cell. Sci. 129(16): 3077-83
- Thurston, TL., et al. (15th August 2016)
Recruitment of TBK1 to cytosol-invading Salmonella induces WIPI2-dependent antibacterial autophagy.
EMBO J. 35(16): 1779-92
- Berry, M., Clatworthy, MR. (11th August 2016)
Kidney Macrophages: Unique Position Solves a Complex Problem.
Cell 166(4): 799-801
- Rousseau, A., Bertolotti, A. (11th August 2016)
An evolutionarily conserved pathway controls proteasome homeostasis.
Nature 536(7615): 184-9
- Alfieri, C., Chang, L., Zhang, Z., Yang, J., Maslen, S., Skehel, M., Barford, D. (10th August 2016)
Molecular basis of APC/C regulation by the spindle assembly checkpoint.
Nature 536(7617): 431-436 [Epub ahead of print]
- Levitte, S., Adams, KN., Berg, RD., Cosma, CL., Urdahl, KB., Ramakrishnan, L. (10th August 2016)
Mycobacterial Acid Tolerance Enables Phagolysosomal Survival and Establishment of Tuberculous Infection In Vivo.
Cell Host Microbe 20(2): 250-8
- Teixeira, FR., et al. (8th August 2016)
Gsk3β and Tomm20 are substrates of the SCFFbxo7/PARK15 ubiquitin ligase associated with Parkinson's disease.
Biochem. J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Panser, K., Tirian, L., Schulze, F., Villalba, S., Jefferis, GS., Bühler, K., Straw, AD. (8th August 2016)
Automatic Segmentation of Drosophila Neural Compartments Using GAL4 Expression Data Reveals Novel Visual Pathways.
Curr. Biol. 26(15): 1943-54
- Carpenter, B., Nehmé, R., Warne, T., Leslie, AG., Tate, CG. (4th August 2016)
Structure of the adenosine A(2A) receptor bound to an engineered G protein.
Nature 536(7614): 104-7
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.