The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- da Fonseca, PC., Morris, EP. (2nd July 2015)
Cryo-EM reveals the conformation of a substrate analogue in the human 20S proteasome core.
Nat Commun 6: 7573
- Bharat, TA., Murshudov, GN., Sachse, C., Löwe, J. (2nd July 2015)
Structures of actin-like ParM filaments show architecture of plasmid-segregating spindles.
Nature 523(7558): 106-10
- Howell, K., White, JG., Hobert, O. (2nd July 2015)
Spatiotemporal control of a novel synaptic organizer molecule.
Nature 523(7558): 83-7
- Nguyen, TH., Galej, WP., Bai, XC., Savva, CG., Newman, AJ., Scheres, SH., Nagai, K. (2nd July 2015)
The architecture of the spliceosomal U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP.
Nature 523(7558): 47-52
- Rogerson, DT., et al. (1st July 2015)
Efficient genetic encoding of phosphoserine and its nonhydrolyzable analog.
Nat. Chem. Biol. 11(7): 496-503
- Hattne, J., Reyes, FE., Nannenga, BL., Shi, D., de la Cruz, MJ., Leslie, AG., Gonen, T. (1st July 2015)
MicroED data collection and processing.
Acta Crystallogr A Found Adv 71(Pt 4): 353-360
- Boyle, KB., Randow, F. (30th June 2015)
Rubicon swaps autophagy for LAP.
Nat. Cell Biol. 17(7): 843-5
- van Maldegem, F., Maslen, S., Johnson, CM., Chandra, A., Ganesh, K., Skehel, M., Rada, C. (29th June 2015)
CTNNBL1 facilitates the association of CWC15 with CDC5L and is required to maintain the abundance of the Prp19 spliceosomal complex.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Betts, CA., et al. (26th June 2015)
Implications for Cardiac Function Following Rescue of the Dystrophic Diaphragm in a Mouse Model of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Sci Rep 5: 11632
- Mirtschink, P., et al. (25th June 2015)
HIF-driven SF3B1 induces KHK-C to enforce fructolysis and heart disease.
Nature 522(7557): 444-9
- Chang, L., Zhang, Z., Yang, J., McLaughlin, SH., Barford, D. (25th June 2015)
Atomic structure of the APC/C and its mechanism of protein ubiquitination.
Nature 522(7557): 450-4
- Zhou, J., Price, AJ., Halambage, UD., James, LC., Aiken, C. (24th June 2015)
HIV-1 Resistance to the Capsid-Targeting Inhibitor PF74 Results in Altered Dependence on Host Factors Required for Virus Nuclear Entry.
J. Virol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Weyand, S., Tate, CG. (23rd June 2015)
Advances in membrane protein crystallography: in situ and in meso data collection.
Acta Crystallogr. D Biol. Crystallogr. 71(Pt 6): 1226-7
- Knolle, MD., Rana, BM., McKenzie, AN. (23rd June 2015)
IL-25 as a potential therapeutic target in allergic asthma.
Immunotherapy : 1-4 [Epub ahead of print]
- Fenk, LA., de Bono, M. (22nd June 2015)
Environmental CO2 inhibits Caenorhabditis elegans egg-laying by modulating olfactory neurons and evokes widespread changes in neural activity.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Uren, PJ., et al. (22nd June 2015)
The RNA-binding protein Musashi1 is a central regulator of adhesion pathways in glioblastoma.
Mol. Cell. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rock, JM., et al. (20th June 2015)
DNA replication fidelity in Mycobacterium tuberculosis is mediated by an ancestral prokaryotic proofreader.
Nat. Genet. 47(6): 677-81
- Gao, F., et al. (19th June 2015)
Regulation of Structural Dynamics within a Signal Recognition Particle Promotes Binding of Protein Targeting Substrates.
J. Biol. Chem. 290(25): 15462-74
- Sali, A., et al. (18th June 2015)
Outcome of the First wwPDB Hybrid/Integrative Methods Task Force Workshop.
Structure [Epub ahead of print]
- Balaji, S. (17th June 2015)
Internal symmetry in protein structures: prevalence, functional relevance and evolution.
Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 32: 156-166 [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.