The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Sugimoto, Y., et al. (26th March 2015)
hiCLIP reveals the in vivo atlas of mRNA secondary structures recognized by Staufen 1.
Nature 519(7544): 491-4
- Lee, S., Bhattacharya, S., Tate, CG., Grisshammer, R., Vaidehi, N. (25th March 2015)
Structural Dynamics and Thermostabilization of Neuro-tensin Receptor 1.
J Phys Chem B [Epub ahead of print]
- Bande, O., et al. (23rd March 2015)
Isoguanine and 5-methyl-isocytosine bases, in vitro and in vivo.
Chemistry 21(13): 5009-22
- Rosa-Ferreira, C., Christis, C., Torres, IL., Munro, S. (20th March 2015)
The small G protein Arl5 contributes to endosome-to-Golgi traffic by aiding the recruitment of the GARP complex to the Golgi.
Biol Open [Epub ahead of print]
- Johnston, J., Lagnado, L. (18th March 2015)
General features of the retinal connectome determinethe computation of motion anticipation.
Elife 4 [Epub ahead of print]
- Henderson, R. (18th March 2015)
Overview and future of single particle electron cryomicroscopy.
Arch. Biochem. Biophys. [Epub ahead of print]
- McMahon, HT., Boucrot, E. (15th March 2015)
Membrane curvature at a glance.
J. Cell. Sci. 128(6): 1065-1070
- Nichols, BJ., Johannes, L. (15th March 2015)
Membrane traffic: endocytotic dynamics and regulation.
Mol. Biol. Cell 26(6): 1008
- Heifetz, A., et al. (14th March 2015)
GPCR structure, function, drug discovery and crystallography: report from Academia-Industry International Conference (UK Royal Society) Chicheley Hall, 1-2 September 2014.
Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch. Pharmacol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Schmidt, H. (12th March 2015)
Dynein motors: How AAA+ ring opening and closing coordinates microtubule binding and linker movement.
Bioessays [Epub ahead of print]
- Laurent, P., Soltesz, Z., Nelson, G., Chen, C., Arellano-Carbajal, F., Levy, E., de Bono, M. (11th March 2015)
Decoding a neural circuit controlling global animal state in C. elegans.
Elife 4 [Epub ahead of print]
- Lebon, G., Edwards, PC., Leslie, AG., Tate, CG. (11th March 2015)
Molecular Determinants of CGS21680 Binding to the Human Adenosine A2A Receptor.
Mol. Pharmacol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Betts, CA., et al. (11th March 2015)
Prevention of exercised induced cardiomyopathy following Pip-PMO treatment in dystrophic mdx mice.
Sci Rep 5: 8986
- Heinis, C., Winter, G. (10th March 2015)
Encoded libraries of chemically modified peptides.
Curr Opin Chem Biol 26: 89-98 [Epub ahead of print]
- Andreeva, A., Howorth, D., Chothia, C., Kulesha, E., Murzin, AG. (9th March 2015)
Investigating Protein Structure and Evolution with SCOP2.
Curr Protoc Bioinformatics 49: 1.26.1-1.26.21
- Latysheva, NS., Flock, T., Weatheritt, RJ., Chavali, S., Babu, MM. (9th March 2015)
How do disordered regions achieve comparable functions to structured domains?
Protein Sci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Barford, D. (6th March 2015)
Understanding the structural basis for controlling chromosome division.
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 373(2036)
- Mateja, A., Paduch, M., Chang, HY., Szydlowska, A., Kossiakoff, AA., Hegde, RS., Keenan, RJ. (6th March 2015)
Protein targeting. Structure of the Get3 targeting factor in complex with its membrane protein cargo.
Science 347(6226): 1152-5
- Boisguérin, P., et al. (4th March 2015)
Delivery of therapeutic oligonucleotides with cell penetrating peptides.
Adv. Drug Deliv. Rev. [Epub ahead of print]
- Michel, MA., et al. (4th March 2015)
Assembly and Specific Recognition of K29- and K33-Linked Polyubiquitin.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.