The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Dhariwal, J., et al. (13th January 2017)
Mucosal Type 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells are a Key Component of the Allergic Response to Aeroallergen.
Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. [Epub ahead of print]
- Fica, SM., Oubridge, C., Galej, WP., Wilkinson, ME., Bai, XC., Newman, AJ., Nagai, K. (11th January 2017)
Structure of a spliceosome remodelled for exon ligation.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Soreq, L., et al. (10th January 2017)
Major Shifts in Glial Regional Identity Are a Transcriptional Hallmark of Human Brain Aging.
Cell Rep 18(2): 557-570
- Fernandez-Leiro, R., Conrad, J., Yang, JC., Freund, SM., Scheres, SH., Lamers, MH. (9th January 2017)
Self-correcting mismatches during high-fidelity DNA replication.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Wiedmann, MM., et al. (9th January 2017)
Development of Cell-Permeable, Non-Helical Constrained Peptides to Target a Key Protein-Protein Interaction in Ovarian Cancer.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 56(2): 524-529
- Franklin, TB., et al. (9th January 2017)
Prefrontal cortical control of a brainstem social behavior circuit.
Nat. Neurosci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Takács, Z., Jankovics, F., Vilmos, P., Lénárt, P., Röper, K., Erdélyi, M. (6th January 2017)
The spectraplakin short stop is an essential microtubule regulator involved in epithelial closure in Drosophila.
J. Cell. Sci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Al-Jassar, C., Andreeva, A., Barnabas, DD., McLaughlin, SH., Johnson, CM., Yu, M., van Breugel, M. (3rd January 2017)
The Ciliopathy-Associated Cep104 Protein Interacts with Tubulin and Nek1 Kinase.
Structure 25(1): 146-156
- McEwan, WA., Falcon, B., Vaysburd, M., Clift, D., Oblak, AL., Ghetti, B., Goedert, M., James, LC. (3rd January 2017)
Cytosolic Fc receptor TRIM21 inhibits seeded tau aggregation.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Perdios, L., et al. (3rd January 2017)
Conformational transition of FGFR kinase activation revealed by site-specific unnatural amino acid reporter and single molecule FRET.
Sci Rep 7: 39841
- Herzog, ED., Hermanstyne, T., Smyllie, NJ., Hastings, MH. (3rd January 2017)
Regulating the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus (SCN) Circadian Clockwork: Interplay between Cell-Autonomous and Circuit-Level Mechanisms.
Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol 9(1)
- Crichton, PG., Lee, Y., Kunji, ER. (2nd January 2017)
The molecular features of uncoupling protein 1 support a conventional mitochondrial carrier-like mechanism.
Biochimie [Epub ahead of print]
- Raju, CM., Gunupati, S., Babu, MM., Reddy, CS., Biradavolu, S., Saravanan, M. (1st January 2017)
Patients' Awareness toward Implant-supported Prosthesis: An Observational Study.
J Contemp Dent Pract 18(1): 49-51
- Cui, Z., Mureev, S., Polinkovsky, ME., Guo, Z., Tnimov, Z., Durek, T., Jones, A., Alexandrov, K. (30th December 2016)
Combining Sense and Nonsense Codon Reassignment for Site-Selective Protein Modification with Unnatural Amino Acids.
ACS Synth Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Cerny, O., Anderson, KE., Stephens, LR., Hawkins, PT., Sebo, P. (30th December 2016)
cAMP Signaling of Adenylate Cyclase Toxin Blocks the Oxidative Burst of Neutrophils through Epac-Mediated Inhibition of Phospholipase C Activity.
J. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- MacDonald, RB., Kashikar, ND., Lagnado, L., Harris, WA. (27th December 2016)
A Novel Tool to Measure Extracellular Glutamate in the Zebrafish Nervous System In Vivo.
Zebrafish [Epub ahead of print]
- Traynor, D., Kay, RR. (23rd December 2016)
A polycycstin-type transient receptor potential (Trp) channel that is activated by ATP.
Biol Open [Epub ahead of print]
- Juszkiewicz, S., Hegde, RS. (22nd December 2016)
Initiation of Quality Control during Poly(A) Translation Requires Site-Specific Ribosome Ubiquitination.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Cheeseman, LP., Boulanger, J., Bond, LM., Schuh, M. (19th December 2016)
Two pathways regulate cortical granule translocation to prevent polyspermy in mouse oocytes.
Nat Commun 7: 13726
- Boyle, KB., Thurston, TL., Randow, F. (18th December 2016)
TBK1 directs WIPI2 against Salmonella.
Autophagy 12(12): 2508-2509
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.