The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Wright, DJ., Tate, CG. (2nd October 2015)
Isolation and characterisation of transport-defective substrate-binding mutants of the tetracycline antiporter TetA(B).
Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1848(10 Pt A): 2261-70
- Kohl, J., Huoviala, P., Jefferis, GS. (2nd October 2015)
Pheromone processing in Drosophila.
Curr. Opin. Neurobiol. 34: 149-57
- Pontel, LB., et al. (1st October 2015)
Endogenous Formaldehyde Is a Hematopoietic Stem Cell Genotoxin and Metabolic Carcinogen.
Mol. Cell 60(1): 177-88
- Wilcken, R., Zimmermann, MO., Bauer, MR., Rutherford, TJ., Fersht, AR., Joerger, AC., Boeckler, FM. (1st October 2015)
Experimental and theoretical evaluation of the ethynyl moiety as a halogen bioisostere.
ACS Chem. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Zhu, J., King, MS., Yu, M., Klipcan, L., Leslie, AG., Hirst, J. (29th September 2015)
Structure of subcomplex Iβ of mammalian respiratory complex I leads to new supernumerary subunit assignments.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 112(39): 12087-92
- de Groot, NS., Burgas, MT. (24th September 2015)
Is membrane homeostasis the missing link between inflammation and neurodegenerative diseases?
Cell. Mol. Life Sci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Shnitsar, I., et al. (24th September 2015)
PTEN regulates cilia through Dishevelled.
Nat Commun 6: 8388
- Goedert, M., Cheng, Y. (24th September 2015)
Parkinson's disease: Crystals of a toxic core.
Nature 525(7570): 458-9
- Teo, AE., et al. (23rd September 2015)
Pregnancy, Primary Aldosteronism, and Adrenal CTNNB1 Mutations.
N. Engl. J. Med. [Epub ahead of print]
- Tajnik, M., Vigilante, A., Braun, S., Hänel, H., Luscombe, NM., Ule, J., Zarnack, K., König, J. (22nd September 2015)
Intergenic Alu exonisation facilitates the evolution of tissue-specific transcript ends.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Wickramasinghe, VO., et al. (21st September 2015)
Regulation of constitutive and alternative mRNA splicing across the human transcriptome by PRPF8 is determined by 5' splice site strength.
Genome Biol. 16(1): 201
- Prigozhin, DM., Modis, Y. (21st September 2015)
Flunarizine Arrests Hepatitis C Virus Membrane Fusion.
Hepatology [Epub ahead of print]
- Sato, T., Baker, J., Warne, T., Brown, G., Leslie, A., Congreve, M., Tate, C. (18th September 2015)
Pharmacological Analysis and Structure Determination of 7-Methylcyanopindolol-Bound β1-Adrenergic Receptor.
Mol. Pharmacol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Roberts, TC., et al. (18th September 2015)
Multi-level omics analysis in a murine model of dystrophin loss and therapeutic restoration.
Hum. Mol. Genet. [Epub ahead of print]
- Burke, TM., et al. (16th September 2015)
Effects of caffeine on the human circadian clock in vivo and in vitro.
Sci Transl Med 7(305): 305ra146
- Krieger, J., Bahar, I., Greger, IH. (15th September 2015)
Structure, Dynamics, and Allosteric Potential of Ionotropic Glutamate Receptor N-Terminal Domains.
Biophys. J. 109(6): 1136-48
- Ghosal, D., Löwe, J. (14th September 2015)
Collaborative protein filaments.
EMBO J. 34(18): 2312-20
- Paul, NR., et al. (14th September 2015)
α5β1 integrin recycling promotes Arp2/3-independent cancer cell invasion via the formin FHOD3.
J. Cell Biol. 210(6): 1013-31
- Sun, D., et al. (10th September 2015)
Probing Gαi1 protein activation at single-amino acid resolution.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 22(9): 686-94
- Bai, XC., Yan, C., Yang, G., Lu, P., Ma, D., Sun, L., Zhou, R., Scheres, SH., Shi, Y. (10th September 2015)
An atomic structure of human γ-secretase.
Nature 525(7568): 212-7
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.