The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Oberbeck, N., Langevin, F., King, G., de Wind, N., Crossan, GP., Patel, KJ. (18th September 2014)
Maternal Aldehyde Elimination during Pregnancy Preserves the Fetal Genome.
Mol. Cell 55(6): 807-817
- Blanco, S., et al. (17th September 2014)
Aberrant methylation of tRNAs links cellular stress to neuro-developmental disorders.
EMBO J. 33(18): 2020-39
- Bitsikas, V., Corrêa, IR., Nichols, BJ. (17th September 2014)
Clathrin-independent pathways do not contribute significantly to endocytic flux.
Elife 3 [Epub ahead of print]
- Bidgood, SR., Tam, JC., McEwan, WA., Mallery, DL., James, LC. (16th September 2014)
Translocalized IgA mediates neutralization and stimulates innate immunity inside infected cells.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 111(37): 13463-8
- Kohl, J., et al. (9th September 2014)
Ultrafast tissue staining with chemical tags.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 111(36): E3805-14
- van der Lee, R., et al. (9th September 2014)
Intrinsically Disordered Segments Affect Protein Half-Life in the Cell and during Evolution.
Cell Rep [Epub ahead of print]
- Raj, B., et al. (9th September 2014)
A Global Regulatory Mechanism for Activating an Exon Network Required for Neurogenesis.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Michie, KA., Boysen, A., Low, HH., Møller-Jensen, J., Löwe, J. (9th September 2014)
LeoA, B and C from Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC) Are Bacterial Dynamins.
PLoS ONE 9(9): e107211
- Kilmartin, JV. (5th September 2014)
Lessons from yeast: the spindle pole body and the centrosome.
Philos. Trans. R. Soc. Lond., B, Biol. Sci. 369(1650)
- Tam, JC., Bidgood, SR., McEwan, WA., James, LC. (5th September 2014)
Intracellular sensing of complement C3 activates cell autonomous immunity.
Science 345(6201): 1256070
- Flach, K., et al. (4th September 2014)
Axotrophin/MARCH7 acts as an E3 ubiquitin ligase and ubiquitinates tau protein in vitro impairing microtubule binding.
Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1842(9): 1527-38
- Schiavone, D., et al. (4th September 2014)
Determinants of G quadruplex-induced epigenetic instability in REV1-deficient cells.
EMBO J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lucken-Ardjomande Häsler, S., Vallis, Y., Jolin, HE., McKenzie, AN., McMahon, HT. (4th September 2014)
GRAF1a is a brain-specific protein promoting lipid droplet clustering and growth and enriched at lipid droplet junctions.
J. Cell. Sci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Frey, A., Listovsky, T., Guilbaud, G., Sarkies, P., Sale, JE. (3rd September 2014)
Histone H3.3 Is Required to Maintain Replication Fork Progression after UV Damage.
Curr. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Shanks, NF., et al. (3rd September 2014)
Molecular Dissection of the Interaction between the AMPA Receptor and Cornichon Homolog-3.
J. Neurosci. 34(36): 12104-20
- Nannenga, BL., Shi, D., Leslie, AG., Gonen, T. (3rd September 2014)
High-resolution structure determination by continuous-rotation data collection in MicroED.
Nat. Methods 11(9): 927-30
- Bestas, B., et al. (2nd September 2014)
Splice-correcting oligonucleotides restore BTK function in X-linked agammaglobulinemia model.
J. Clin. Invest. 124(9): 4067-81
- Joerger, AC., Wilcken, R., Andreeva, A. (2nd September 2014)
Tracing the Evolution of the p53 Tetramerization Domain.
Structure 22(9): 1301-10
- Venkatakrishnan, A., Flock, T., Prado, DE., Oates, ME., Gough, J., Madan Babu, M. (2nd September 2014)
Structured and disordered facets of the GPCR fold.
Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 27C: 129-137 [Epub ahead of print]
- Nicholls, RA., Fischer, M., McNicholas, S., Murshudov, GN. (1st September 2014)
Conformation-independent structural comparison of macromolecules with ProSMART.
Acta Crystallogr. D Biol. Crystallogr. 70(Pt 9): 2487-99
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.