The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Aibara, S., Valkov, E., Lamers, MH., Dimitrova, L., Hurt, E., Stewart, M. (27th July 2015)
Structural characterization of the principal mRNA-export factor Mex67-Mtr2 from Chaetomium thermophilum.
Acta Crystallogr F Struct Biol Commun 71(Pt 7): 876-88
- Rust, A., et al. (24th July 2015)
Two complementary approaches for intracellular delivery of exogenous enzymes.
Sci Rep 5: 12444
- Knolle, MD., Rana, BM., McKenzie, ANj. (23rd July 2015)
IL-25 as a potential therapeutic target in allergic asthma.
Immunotherapy 7(6): 607-10
- Llácer, JL., et al. (22nd July 2015)
Conformational Differences between Open and Closed States of the Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Complex.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Riegman, PH., et al. (22nd July 2015)
Optimizing sharing of hospital biobank samples.
Sci Transl Med 7(297): 297fs31
- Raghavan, M., et al. (21st July 2015)
Genomic evidence for the Pleistocene and recent population history of Native Americans.
Science [Epub ahead of print]
- Morita, H., et al. (21st July 2015)
An Interleukin-33-Mast Cell-Interleukin-2 Axis Suppresses Papain-Induced Allergic Inflammation by Promoting Regulatory T Cell Numbers.
Immunity 43(1): 175-86
- Tsai, YH., Essig, S., James, JR., Lang, K., Chin, JW. (18th July 2015)
Selective, rapid and optically switchable regulation of protein function in live mammalian cells.
Nat Chem 7(7): 554-61
- Hirst, J., Edgar, JR., Borner, GH., Li, S., Sahlender, DA., Antrobus, R., Robinson, MS. (15th July 2015)
Contributions of EpsinR and Gadkin to Clathrin-mediated Intracellular Trafficking.
Mol. Biol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Burki, U., Keane, J., Blain, A., O'Donovan, L., Gait, MJ., Laval, SH., Straub, V. (15th July 2015)
Development and Application of an Ultrasensitive Hybridization-Based ELISA Method for the Determination of Peptide-Conjugated Phosphorodiamidate Morpholino Oligonucleotides.
Nucleic Acid Ther [Epub ahead of print]
- Araya, C., Ward, LC., Girdler, GC., Miranda, M. (14th July 2015)
Coordinating cell and tissue behavior during zebrafish neural tube morphogenesis.
Dev. Dyn. [Epub ahead of print]
- Schrynemackers, M., Wehenkel, L., Babu, MM., Geurts, P. (14th July 2015)
Classifying pairs with trees for supervised biological network inference.
Mol Biosyst 11(8): 2116-25
- Nichols, JM., Veltman, D., Kay, RR. (13th July 2015)
Chemotaxis of a model organism: progress with Dictyostelium.
Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 36: 7-12 [Epub ahead of print]
- Gerganova, V., et al. (13th July 2015)
Chromosomal position shift of a regulatory gene alters the bacterial phenotype.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Groothuizen, FS., et al. (11th July 2015)
MutS/MutL crystal structure reveals that the MutS sliding clamp loads MutL onto DNA.
Elife 4 [Epub ahead of print]
- Wauer, T., Simicek, M., Schubert, A., Komander, D. (10th July 2015)
Mechanism of phospho-ubiquitin-induced PARKIN activation.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Voorhees, RM., Hegde, RS. (9th July 2015)
Structures of the scanning and engaged states of the mammalian SRP-ribosome complex.
- Choi, S., Taylor, KP., Chatzigeorgiou, M., Hu, Z., Schafer, WR., Kaplan, JM. (8th July 2015)
Sensory Neurons Arouse C. elegans Locomotion via Both Glutamate and Neuropeptide Release.
PLoS Genet. 11(7): e1005359
- Ezzat, K., et al. (8th July 2015)
Self-Assembly into Nanoparticles Is Essential for Receptor Mediated Uptake of Therapeutic Antisense Oligonucleotides.
Nano Lett. 15(7): 4364-73
- Dimitrova, L., Valkov, E., Aibara, S., Flemming, D., McLaughlin, SH., Hurt, E., Stewart, M. (7th July 2015)
Structural Characterization of the Chaetomium thermophilum TREX-2 Complex and its Interaction with the mRNA Nuclear Export Factor Mex67:Mtr2.
Structure 23(7): 1246-57
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.