The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Frank, RAW., Zhu, F., Komiyama, NH., Grant, SGN. (28th April 2017)
Hierarchical organisation and genetically separable subfamilies of PSD95 postsynaptic supercomplexes.
J. Neurochem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Carraro, M., et al. (25th April 2017)
Performance of in silico tools for the evaluation of p16INK4a (CDKN2A) variants in CAGI.
Hum. Mutat. [Epub ahead of print]
- Xu, J., et al. (21st April 2017)
A prebiotically plausible synthesis of pyrimidine β-ribonucleosides and their phosphate derivatives involving photoanomerization.
Nat Chem 9(4): 303-309
- Tate, CG. (20th April 2017)
Structural biology: A receptor that might block itself.
Nature 544(7650): 307-308
- Byrne, R., Mund, T., Licchesi, J. (20th April 2017)
Activity-Based Probes for HECT E3 ubiquitin ligases.
Chembiochem [Epub ahead of print]
- Nehmé, R., et al. (20th April 2017)
Mini-G proteins: Novel tools for studying GPCRs in their active conformation.
PLoS ONE 12(4): e0175642
- Bruemmer, KJ., et al. (19th April 2017)
Development of a General Aza-Cope Reaction Trigger Applied to Fluorescence Imaging of Formaldehyde in Living Cells.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 139(15): 5338-5350
- Houlihan, G., Arangundy-Franklin, S., Holliger, P. (18th April 2017)
Exploring the Chemistry of Genetic Information Storage and Propagation through Polymerase Engineering.
Acc. Chem. Res. 50(4): 1079-1087
- Bharat, TAM., et al. (18th April 2017)
Structure of the hexagonal surface layer on Caulobacter crescentus cells.
Nat Microbiol 2: 17059
- Fenk, LA., de Bono, M. (18th April 2017)
Memory of recent oxygen experience switches pheromone valence in Caenorhabditis elegans.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 114(16): 4195-4200
- Sutcliffe, B., Ng, J., Auer, TO., Pasche, M., Benton, R., Jefferis, GS., Cachero, S. (16th April 2017)
Second-Generation Drosophila Chemical Tags: Sensitivity, Versatility, and Speed.
Genetics 205(4): 1399-1408
- Baumbach, J., Murthy, A., McClintock, MA., Dix, CI., Zalyte, R., Hoang, HT., Bullock, SL. (13th April 2017)
Lissencephaly-1 is a context-dependent regulator of the human dynein complex.
Elife 6 [Epub ahead of print]
- Sidor, C., Röper, K. (12th April 2017)
Squeezing out in a "tug of war": The role of myosin in neural stem cell delamination.
J. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Vale, R., Evans, DA., Branco, T. (7th April 2017)
Rapid Spatial Learning Controls Instinctive Defensive Behavior in Mice.
Curr. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Boland, A., Martin, TG., Zhang, Z., Yang, J., Bai, XC., Chang, L., Scheres, SH., Barford, D. (6th April 2017)
Cryo-EM structure of a metazoan separase-securin complex at near-atomic resolution.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 24(4): 414-418
- Tagami, S., Attwater, J., Holliger, P. (6th April 2017)
Simple peptides derived from the ribosomal core potentiate RNA polymerase ribozyme function.
Nat Chem 9(4): 325-332
- Bottermann, M., Lode, HE., Watkinson, RE., Foss, S., Sandlie, I., Andersen, JT., James, LC. (6th April 2017)
Corrigendum: Antibody-antigen kinetics constrain intracellular humoral immunity.
Sci Rep 7: 45418
- Hoogewijs, K., James, AM., Smith, RA., Abendroth, F., Gait, MJ., Murphy, MP., Lightowlers, RN. (6th April 2017)
ClickIn: a flexible protocol for quantifying mitochondrial uptake of nucleobase derivatives.
Interface Focus 7(2): 20160117
- Masson, GR., Maslen, SL., Williams, RL. (5th April 2017)
Analysis of phosphoinositide 3-kinase inhibitors by bottom-up electron transfer dissociation hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry.
Biochem. J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Banks, G., et al. (4th April 2017)
A missense mutation in Katnal1 underlies behavioural, neurological and ciliary anomalies.
Mol. Psychiatry [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.