The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Uren, PJ., et al. (1st September 2015)
RNA-Binding Protein Musashi1 Is a Central Regulator of Adhesion Pathways in Glioblastoma.
Mol. Cell. Biol. 35(17): 2965-78
- Bénézech, C., et al. (29th August 2015)
Inflammation-induced formation of fat-associated lymphoid clusters.
Nat. Immunol. 16(8): 819-28
- Brown, A., Shao, S., Murray, J., Hegde, RS., Ramakrishnan, V. (27th August 2015)
Structural basis for stop codon recognition in eukaryotes.
Nature 524(7566): 493-6
- Fiedler, M., Graeb, M., Mieszczanek, J., Rutherford, TJ., Johnson, CM., Bienz, M. (27th August 2015)
An ancient Pygo-dependent Wnt enhanceosome integrated by Chip/LDB-SSDP.
Elife 4 [Epub ahead of print]
- Halim, TY. (25th August 2015)
Group 2 innate lymphoid cells in disease.
Int. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Schwarz, RF., Branicky, R., Grundy, LJ., Schafer, WR., Brown, AE. (21st August 2015)
Changes in Postural Syntax Characterize Sensory Modulation and Natural Variation of C. elegans Locomotion.
PLoS Comput. Biol. 11(8): e1004322
- Gemayel, R., et al. (20th August 2015)
Variable Glutamine-Rich Repeats Modulate Transcription Factor Activity.
Mol. Cell 59(4): 615-27
- Wauer, T., Simicek, M., Schubert, A., Komander, D. (20th August 2015)
Mechanism of phospho-ubiquitin-induced PARKIN activation.
Nature 524(7565): 370-4
- Saunders, SP., et al. (20th August 2015)
Spontaneous atopic dermatitis is mediated by innate immunity, with the secondary lung inflammation of the atopic march requiring adaptive immunity.
J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Barckmann, B., et al. (18th August 2015)
Aubergine iCLIP Reveals piRNA-Dependent Decay of mRNAs Involved in Germ Cell Development in the Early Embryo.
Cell Rep 12(7): 1205-16
- Bai, XC., Yan, C., Yang, G., Lu, P., Ma, D., Sun, L., Zhou, R., Scheres, SH., Shi, Y. (17th August 2015)
An atomic structure of human γ-secretase.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Seweryn, P., et al. (17th August 2015)
Structural insights into the bacterial carbon-phosphorus lyase machinery.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Moniz, S., Bandarra, D., Biddlestone, J., Campbell, KJ., Komander, D., Bremm, A., Rocha, S. (15th August 2015)
Cezanne regulates E2F1-dependent HIF2α expression.
J. Cell. Sci. 128(16): 3082-93
- Zhang, R., Alushin, GM., Brown, A., Nogales, E. (13th August 2015)
Mechanistic Origin of Microtubule Dynamic Instability and Its Modulation by EB Proteins.
Cell 162(4): 849-59
- Millar, D., Christova, Y., Holliger, P. (13th August 2015)
A polymerase engineered for bisulfite sequencing.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Flock, T., et al. (13th August 2015)
Universal allosteric mechanism for Gα activation by GPCRs.
Nature 524(7564): 173-9
- Ghosal, D., Löwe, J. (12th August 2015)
Collaborative protein filaments.
EMBO J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Fletcher, AJ., Mallery, DL., Watkinson, RE., Dickson, CF., James, LC. (11th August 2015)
Sequential ubiquitination and deubiquitination enzymes synchronize the dual sensor and effector functions of TRIM21.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 112(32): 10014-9
- Sun, D., et al. (10th August 2015)
Probing Gαi1 protein activation at single-amino acid resolution.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Goedert, M. (7th August 2015)
NEURODEGENERATION. Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases: The prion concept in relation to assembled Aβ, tau, and α-synuclein.
Science 349(6248): 1255555
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.