The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Wong, JCY., et al. (21st March 2018)
Differential roles for cryptochromes in the mammalian retinal clock.
FASEB J. : fj201701165RR [Epub ahead of print]
- Cramer, LP., Kay, RR., Zatulovskiy, E. (19th March 2018)
Repellent and Attractant Guidance Cues Initiate Cell Migration by Distinct Rear-Driven and Front-Driven Cytoskeletal Mechanisms.
Curr. Biol. 28(6): 995-1004.e3
- Zhong, Z., Grasso, L., Sibilla, C., Stevens, TJ., Barry, N., Bertolotti, A. (15th March 2018)
Prion-like protein aggregates exploit the RHO GTPase to cofilin-1 signaling pathway to enter cells.
EMBO J. 37(6)
- Weill, U., et al. (12th March 2018)
Creating a systematic database of secretory pathway proteins uncovers new cargo for COPI.
Traffic [Epub ahead of print]
- Wan, Q., Okashah, N., Inoue, A., Nehmé, R., Carpenter, B., Tate, CG., Lambert, NA. (9th March 2018)
Mini G protein probes for active G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) in live cells.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rafei-Shamsabadi, DA., et al. (8th March 2018)
Lack of Type 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells Promote a Type I Driven Enhanced Immune Response in Contact Hypersensitivity.
J. Invest. Dermatol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Burgess, SG., et al. (6th March 2018)
Mitotic spindle association of TACC3 requires Aurora-A-dependent stabilization of a cryptic α-helix.
EMBO J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Swatek, KN., et al. (6th March 2018)
Irreversible inactivation of ISG15 by a viral leader protease enables alternative infection detection strategies.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 115(10): 2371-2376
- Sng, CCT., et al. (6th March 2018)
A Type III Complement Factor D Deficiency: Structural insights for inhibition of the alternative pathway.
J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bunney, TD., et al. (6th March 2018)
Disease Variants of FGFR3 Reveal Molecular Basis for the Recognition and Additional Roles for Cdc37 in Hsp90 Chaperone System.
Structure 26(3): 446-458.e8
- Thomas, JA., et al. (6th March 2018)
Publisher Correction: A protease cascade regulates release of the human malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum from host red blood cells.
Nat Microbiol [Epub ahead of print]
- Ferus, M., Kubelík, P., Knížek, A., Pastorek, A., Sutherland, J., Civiš, S. (6th March 2018)
Author Correction: High Energy Radical Chemistry Formation of HCN-rich Atmospheres on early Earth.
Sci Rep 8(1): 4266
- Oller-Salvia, B., Kym, G., Chin, JW. (5th March 2018)
Rapid and Efficient Generation of Stable Antibody-Drug Conjugates via an Encoded Cyclopropene and an Inverse-Electron-Demand Diels-Alder Reaction.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 57(11): 2831-2834
- Kovalevskiy, O., Nicholls, RA., Long, F., Carlon, A., Murshudov, GN. (1st March 2018)
Overview of refinement procedures within REFMAC5: utilizing data from different sources.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 74(Pt 3): 215-227
- Wilkinson, ME., Lin, PC., Plaschka, C., Nagai, K. (1st March 2018)
Cryo-EM Studies of Pre-mRNA Splicing: From Sample Preparation to Model Visualization.
Annu Rev Biophys [Epub ahead of print]
- Christov, CP., Dingwell, KS., Skehel, M., Wilkes, HS., Sale, JE., Smith, JC., Krude, T. (27th February 2018)
A NuRD Complex from Xenopus laevis Eggs Is Essential for DNA Replication during Early Embryogenesis.
Cell Rep 22(9): 2265-2278
- Kruppa, AJ., et al. (26th February 2018)
Myosin VI-Dependent Actin Cages Encapsulate Parkin-Positive Damaged Mitochondria.
Dev. Cell 44(4): 484-499.e6
- Krieger, J., Lee, JY., Greger, IH., Bahar, I. (23rd February 2018)
Activation and desensitization of ionotropic glutamate receptors by selectively triggering pre-existing motions.
Neurosci. Lett. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hussain, S., et al. (22nd February 2018)
MreB filaments align along greatest principal membrane curvature to orient cell wall synthesis.
- Krogager, TP., et al. (18th February 2018)
Labeling and identifying cell-specific proteomes in the mouse brain.
Nat. Biotechnol. 36(2): 156-159
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.