The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Kozlov, MM., Campelo, F., Liska, N., Chernomordik, LV., Marrink, SJ., McMahon, HT. (18th August 2014)
Mechanisms shaping cell membranes.
Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 29C: 53-60
- Iijima, K., Kobayashi, T., Hara, K., Kephart, GM., Ziegler, SF., McKenzie, AN., Kita, H. (15th August 2014)
IL-33 and Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin Mediate Immune Pathology in Response to Chronic Airborne Allergen Exposure.
J. Immunol. 193(4): 1549-59
- Lu, P., et al. (14th August 2014)
Three-dimensional structure of human γ-secretase.
Nature 512(7513): 166-70
- Liang, S., Wang, Q., Zhang, W., Zhang, H., Tan, S., Ahmed, A., Gu, Y. (14th August 2014)
Carbon monoxide inhibits inward rectifier potassium channels in cardiomyocytes.
Nat Commun 5: 4676
- Scheres, SH. (13th August 2014)
Beam-induced motion correction for sub-megadalton cryo-EM particles.
Elife 3: e03665
- Kalb, R., Mallery, DL., Larkin, C., Huang, JT., Hiom, K. (12th August 2014)
BRCA1 Is a Histone-H2A-Specific Ubiquitin Ligase.
Cell Rep [Epub ahead of print]
- Shao, S., Hegde, RS. (12th August 2014)
Reconstitution of a Minimal Ribosome-Associated Ubiquitination Pathway with Purified Factors.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Tyson, RA., Zatulovskiy, E., Kay, RR., Bretschneider, T. (12th August 2014)
How blebs and pseudopods cooperate during chemotaxis.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 111(32): 11703-8
- Barlow, JL., McKenzie, AN. (11th August 2014)
Type-2 innate lymphoid cells in human allergic disease.
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol [Epub ahead of print]
- Russo, CJ., Passmore, LA. (9th August 2014)
Robust evaluation of 3D electron cryomicroscopy data using tilt-pairs.
J. Struct. Biol. 187(2): 112-8
- Bestas, B., et al. (8th August 2014)
Splice-correcting oligonucleotides restore BTK function in X-linked agammaglobulinemia model.
J. Clin. Invest. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bason, JV., Montgomery, MG., Leslie, AG., Walker, JE. (5th August 2014)
Pathway of binding of the intrinsically disordered mitochondrial inhibitor protein to F1-ATPase.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 111(31): 11305-10
- Nannenga, BL., Shi, D., Leslie, AG., Gonen, T. (3rd August 2014)
High-resolution structure determination by continuous-rotation data collection in MicroED.
Nat. Methods [Epub ahead of print]
- Pauls, S., Foley, NC., Foley, DK., LeSauter, J., Hastings, MH., Maywood, ES., Silver, R. (2nd August 2014)
Differential contributions of intra-cellular and inter-cellular mechanisms to the spatial and temporal architecture of the suprachiasmatic nucleus circadian circuitry in wild-type, cryptochrome-null and vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 2-null mutant mice.
Eur. J. Neurosci. 40(3): 2528-40
- Whittingham, JL., et al. (1st August 2014)
Structure of the virulence-associated protein VapD from the intracellular pathogen Rhodococcus equi.
Acta Crystallogr. D Biol. Crystallogr. 70(Pt 8): 2139-51
- Oliphant, CJ., et al. (31st July 2014)
MHCII-Mediated Dialog between Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells and CD4(+) T Cells Potentiates Type 2 Immunity and Promotes Parasitic Helminth Expulsion.
Immunity [Epub ahead of print]
- Satpute-Krishnan, P., Ajinkya, M., Bhat, S., Itakura, E., Hegde, RS., Lippincott-Schwartz, J. (31st July 2014)
ER Stress-Induced Clearance of Misfolded GPI-Anchored Proteins via the Secretory Pathway.
Cell 158(3): 522-33
- Singh, RK., Xia, Z., Bland, CS., Kalsotra, A., Scavuzzo, MA., Curk, T., Ule, J., Li, W., Cooper, TA. (30th July 2014)
Rbfox2-Coordinated Alternative Splicing of Mef2d and Rock2 Controls Myoblast Fusion during Myogenesis.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Dingler, FA., Kemmerich, K., Neuberger, MS., Rada, C. (27th July 2014)
Uracil excision by endogenous SMUG1 glycosylase promotes efficient Ig class switching and impacts on A:T substitutions during somatic mutation.
Eur. J. Immunol. 44(7): 1925-35
- Blanco, S., et al. (25th July 2014)
Aberrant methylation of tRNAs links cellular stress to neuro-developmental disorders.
EMBO J. [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.