The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Bason, JV., Montgomery, MG., Leslie, AG., Walker, JE. (21st July 2014)
Pathway of binding of the intrinsically disordered mitochondrial inhibitor protein to F1-ATPase.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Chang, L., Zhang, Z., Yang, J., McLaughlin, SH., Barford, D. (20th July 2014)
Molecular architecture and mechanism of the anaphase-promoting complex.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- White, H., et al. (18th July 2014)
A certified plasmid reference material for the standardisation of BCR-ABL1 mRNA quantification by real time quantitative PCR.
Leukemia [Epub ahead of print]
- Liu, L., Hansen, CG., Honeyman, BJ., Nichols, BJ., Pilch, PF. (18th July 2014)
Cavin-3 Knockout Mice Show that Cavin-3 Is Not Essential for Caveolae Formation, for Maintenance of Body Composition, or for Glucose Tolerance.
PLoS ONE 9(7): e102935
- Tompa, P., Davey, NE., Gibson, TJ., Babu, MM. (17th July 2014)
A Million Peptide Motifs for the Molecular Biologist.
Mol. Cell 55(2): 161-169
- Wolf, J., et al. (17th July 2014)
Structural basis for Pan3 binding to Pan2 and its function in mRNA recruitment and deadenylation.
EMBO J. 33(14): 1514-26
- Rabinowitch, I., Chatzigeorgiou, M., Zhao, B., Treinin, M., Schafer, WR. (16th July 2014)
Rewiring neural circuits by the insertion of ectopic electrical synapses in transgenic C. elegans.
Nat Commun 5: 4442
- Hanssum, A., Zhong, Z., Rousseau, A., Krzyzosiak, A., Sigurdardottir, A., Bertolotti, A. (16th July 2014)
An Inducible Chaperone Adapts Proteasome Assembly to Stress.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Gorrec, F. (15th July 2014)
Progress in macromolecular crystallography depends on further miniaturization of crystallization experiments.
Drug Discov. Today [Epub ahead of print]
- Warner, KD., Chen, MC., Song, W., Strack, RL., Thorn, A., Jaffrey, SR., Ferré-D'Amaré, AR. (15th July 2014)
Structural basis for activity of highly efficient RNA mimics of green fluorescent protein.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Arsenault, J., Cuijpers, SA., Niranjan, D., Davletov, B. (15th July 2014)
Unexpected Trans-Cellular Protein Crossover Occurs During Canonical DNATransfection.
J. Cell. Biochem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ogasawara, Y., Itakura, E., Kono, N., Mizushima, N., Arai, H., Nara, A., Mizukami, T., Yamamoto, A. (14th July 2014)
Stearoyl-CoA desaturase 1 activity is required for autophagosome formation.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Clatworthy, MR., Matthews, RJ., Doehler, B., Willcocks, LC., Opelz, G., Smith, KG. (11th July 2014)
Defunctioning Polymorphism in the Immunoglobulin G Inhibitory Receptor (FcγRIIB-T/T232) Does not Impact on Kidney Transplant or Recipient Survival.
Transplantation [Epub ahead of print]
- Watkinson, RE., McEwan, WA., James, LC. (11th July 2014)
Intracellular antibody immunity.
J. Clin. Immunol. 34 Suppl 1: S30-4
- Reid, AJ., et al. (11th July 2014)
Genomic analysis of the causative agents of coccidiosis in domestic chickens.
Genome Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Iijima, K., Kobayashi, T., Hara, K., Kephart, GM., Ziegler, SF., McKenzie, AN., Kita, H. (11th July 2014)
IL-33 and Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin Mediate Immune Pathology in Response to Chronic Airborne Allergen Exposure.
J. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Russo, CJ., Passmore, LA. (9th July 2014)
Robust evaluation of 3D electron cryomicroscopy data using tilt-pairs.
J. Struct. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Gerlach, K., et al. (8th July 2014)
TH9 cells that express the transcription factor PU.1 drive T cell-mediated colitis via IL-9 receptor signaling in intestinal epithelial cells.
Nat. Immunol. 15(7): 676-86
- Mogessie, B., Schuh, M. (7th July 2014)
Nuclear envelope breakdown: actin' quick to tear down the wall.
Curr. Biol. 24(13): R605-7
- Belle, I., Mahlios, J., McKenzie, A., Zhuang, Y. (7th July 2014)
Aberrant production of IL-13 by T cells promotes exocrinopathy in Id3 knockout mice.
Cytokine 69(2): 226-233 [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.