The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Almeida-Souza, L., et al. (12th July 2018)
A Flat BAR Protein Promotes Actin Polymerization at the Base of Clathrin-Coated Pits.
Cell 174(2): 325-337.e14
- Yen, HY., et al. (11th July 2018)
PtdIns(4,5)P stabilizes active states of GPCRs and enhances selectivity of G-protein coupling.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Plaschka, C., Lin, PC., Charenton, C., Nagai, K. (11th July 2018)
Prespliceosome structure provides insights into spliceosome assembly and regulation.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Henderson, R. (9th July 2018)
From Electron Crystallography to Single Particle CryoEM (Nobel Lecture).
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. [Epub ahead of print]
- Spillantini, MG., Goedert, M. (8th July 2018)
Neurodegeneration and the ordered assembly of α-synuclein.
Cell Tissue Res. 373(1): 137-148
- Alfieri, C., Chang, L., Barford, D. (4th July 2018)
Mechanism for remodelling of the cell cycle checkpoint protein MAD2 by the ATPase TRIP13.
Nature 559(7713): 274-278
- Mariani, A., Russell, DA., Javelle, T., Sutherland, JD. (3rd July 2018)
A Light-Releasable Potentially Prebiotic Nucleotide Activating Agent.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. [Epub ahead of print]
- Laurent, P., Ch'ng, Q., Jospin, M., Chen, C., Lorenzo, R., de Bono, M. (29th June 2018)
Genetic dissection of neuropeptide cell biology at high and low activity in a defined sensory neuron.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Choy, MK., et al. (28th June 2018)
Promoter interactome of human embryonic stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes connects GWAS regions to cardiac gene networks.
Nat Commun 9(1): 2526
- McClintock, MA., Dix, CI., Johnson, CM., McLaughlin, SH., Maizels, RJ., Hoang, HT., Bullock, SL. (26th June 2018)
RNA-directed activation of cytoplasmic dynein-1 in reconstituted transport RNPs.
Elife 7 [Epub ahead of print]
- Frøland Steindal, IA., Beale, AD., Yamamoto, Y., Whitmore, D. (23rd June 2018)
Development of the Astyanax mexicanus circadian clock and non-visual light responses.
Dev. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hastings, MH., Maywood, ES., Brancaccio, M. (22nd June 2018)
Generation of circadian rhythms in the suprachiasmatic nucleus.
Nat. Rev. Neurosci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Webster, MW., et al. (21st June 2018)
mRNA Deadenylation Is Coupled to Translation Rates by the Differential Activities of Ccr4-Not Nucleases.
Mol. Cell 70(6): 1089-1100.e8
- Petela, NJ., et al. (21st June 2018)
Scc2 Is a Potent Activator of Cohesin's ATPase that Promotes Loading by Binding Scc1 without Pds5.
Mol. Cell 70(6): 1134-1148.e7
- Taylor, MRG., Yeeles, JTP. (21st June 2018)
The Initial Response of a Eukaryotic Replisome to DNA Damage.
Mol. Cell 70(6): 1067-1080.e12
- Kundel, F., et al. (20th June 2018)
Measurement of Tau Filament Fragmentation Provides Insights into Prion-like Spreading.
ACS Chem Neurosci 9(6): 1276-1282
- Bloomfield, G. (20th June 2018)
Spo11-Independent Meiosis in Social Amoebae.
Annu. Rev. Microbiol. [Epub ahead of print]
- García-Nafría, J., Nehmé, R., Edwards, PC., Tate, CG. (20th June 2018)
Cryo-EM structure of the serotonin 5-HT receptor coupled to heterotrimeric G.
Nature 558(7711): 620-623
- Evans, DA., Stempel, AV., Vale, R., Ruehle, S., Lefler, Y., Branco, T. (20th June 2018)
A synaptic threshold mechanism for computing escape decisions.
Nature 558(7711): 590-594
- Halim, TYF., et al. (19th June 2018)
Tissue-Restricted Adaptive Type 2 Immunity Is Orchestrated by Expression of the Costimulatory Molecule OX40L on Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells.
Immunity 48(6): 1195-1207.e6
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.