The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Beale, AD., et al. (21st April 2019)
Casein Kinase 1 Underlies Temperature Compensation of Circadian Rhythms in Human Red Blood Cells.
J. Biol. Rhythms 34(2): 144-153
- Falcon, B., et al. (20th April 2019)
Novel tau filament fold in chronic traumatic encephalopathy encloses hydrophobic molecules.
Nature 568(7752): 420-423
- Smithers, B., Oates, M., Gough, J. (18th April 2019)
'Why genes in pieces?'-revisited.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Giandomenico, SL., et al. (18th April 2019)
Cerebral organoids at the air-liquid interface generate diverse nerve tracts with functional output.
Nat. Neurosci. 22(4): 669-679
- Deegan, TD., Baxter, J., Ortiz Bazán, MÁ., Yeeles, JTP., Labib, KPM. (18th April 2019)
Pif1-Family Helicases Support Fork Convergence during DNA Replication Termination in Eukaryotes.
Mol. Cell 74(2): 231-244.e9
- Shimada, M., Chen, WY., Nakadai, T., Onikubo, T., Guermah, M., Rhodes, D., Roeder, RG. (18th April 2019)
Gene-Specific H1 Eviction through a Transcriptional Activator→p300→NAP1→H1 Pathway.
Mol. Cell 74(2): 268-283.e5
- Ravenhill, BJ., et al. (18th April 2019)
The Cargo Receptor NDP52 Initiates Selective Autophagy by Recruiting the ULK Complex to Cytosol-Invading Bacteria.
Mol. Cell 74(2): 320-329.e6
- Pressman, AD., Liu, Z., Janzen, E., Blanco, C., Müller, UF., Joyce, GF., Pascal, R., Chen, IA. (17th April 2019)
Mapping a Systematic Ribozyme Fitness Landscape Reveals a Frustrated Evolutionary Network for Self-Aminoacylating RNA.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141(15): 6213-6223
- Neubert, P., et al. (14th April 2019)
HIF1A and NFAT5 coordinate Na-boosted antibacterial defense via enhanced autophagy and autolysosomal targeting.
Autophagy : 1-18 [Epub ahead of print]
- Charenton, C., Wilkinson, ME., Nagai, K. (11th April 2019)
Mechanism of 5' splice site transfer for human spliceosome activation.
Science [Epub ahead of print]
- Ng-Blichfeldt, JP., et al. (10th April 2019)
TGF-β activation impairs fibroblast ability to support adult lung epithelial progenitor cell organoid formation.
Am. J. Physiol. Lung Cell Mol. Physiol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bottermann, M., et al. (10th April 2019)
Complement C4 Prevents Viral Infection through Capsid Inactivation.
Cell Host Microbe 25(4): 617-629.e7
- Marabelli, C., et al. (9th April 2019)
A Tail-Based Mechanism Drives Nucleosome Demethylation by the LSD2/NPAC Multimeric Complex.
Cell Rep 27(2): 387-399.e7
- Sanchez de Groot, N., Torrent Burgas, M., Ravarani, CN., Trusina, A., Ventura, S., Babu, MM. (8th April 2019)
The fitness cost and benefit of phase-separated protein deposits.
Mol. Syst. Biol. 15(4): e8075
- Ng-Blichfeldt, JP., Gosens, R., Dean, C., Griffiths, M., Hind, M. (2nd April 2019)
Regenerative pharmacology for COPD: breathing new life into old lungs.
Thorax [Epub ahead of print]
- Schwartz, C., et al. (2nd April 2019)
Spontaneous atopic dermatitis in mice with a defective skin barrier is independent of ILC2 and mediated by IL-1β.
Allergy [Epub ahead of print]
- Xu, J., Green, NJ., Gibard, C., Krishnamurthy, R., Sutherland, JD. (1st April 2019)
Prebiotic phosphorylation of 2-thiouridine provides either nucleotides or DNA building blocks via photoreduction.
Nat Chem [Epub ahead of print]
- Adams, PD., et al. (1st April 2019)
Announcing mandatory submission of PDBx/mmCIF format files for crystallographic depositions to the Protein Data Bank (PDB).
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 75(Pt 4): 451-454
- Nguyen, MT., et al. (1st April 2019)
An opsin 5-dopamine pathway mediates light-dependent vascular development in the eye.
Nat. Cell Biol. 21(4): 420-429
- Galili, DS., Jefferis, GSXE. (1st April 2019)
Behavior: Why Male Flies Sing Different Songs.
Curr. Biol. 29(7): R243-R245
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.