The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Sugimoto, Y., Chakrabarti, AM., Luscombe, NM., Ule, J. (23rd March 2017)
Using hiCLIP to identify RNA duplexes that interact with a specific RNA-binding protein.
Nat Protoc 12(3): 611-637
- Sormanni, P., et al. (22nd March 2017)
Simultaneous quantification of protein order and disorder.
Nat. Chem. Biol. 13(4): 339-342
- Brancaccio, M., Patton, AP., Chesham, JE., Maywood, ES., Hastings, MH. (22nd March 2017)
Astrocytes Control Circadian Timekeeping in the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus via Glutamatergic Signaling.
Neuron 93(6): 1420-1435.e5
- Bao, L., Al-Assar, O., Drynan, LF., Arends, MJ., Tyers, P., Barker, RA., Rabbitts, TH. (21st March 2017)
A non-cell autonomous mouse model of CNS haemangioblastoma mediated by mutant KRAS.
Sci Rep 7: 44899
- Tsanakopoulou, M., Xu, J., Bond, AD., Sutherland, JD. (16th March 2017)
A new and potentially prebiotic α-cytidine derivative.
Chem. Commun. (Camb.) 53(23): 3327-3329
- van Tienen, LM., Mieszczanek, J., Fiedler, M., Rutherford, TJ., Bienz, M. (15th March 2017)
Constitutive scaffolding of multiple Wnt enhanceosome components by Legless/BCL9.
- Ulrich, BJ., Verdan, FF., McKenzie, AN., Kaplan, MH., Olson, MR. (15th March 2017)
STAT3 Activation Impairs the Stability of Th9 Cells.
J. Immunol. 198(6): 2302-2309
- Wang, G., Fersht, AR. (14th March 2017)
Multisite aggregation of p53 and implications for drug rescue.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Watson, JF., Ho, H., Greger, IH. (14th March 2017)
Synaptic transmission and plasticity require AMPA receptor anchoring via its N-terminal domain.
Elife 6 [Epub ahead of print]
- Li, J., et al. (13th March 2017)
Membrane-Proximal Epitope Facilitates Efficient T Cell Synapse Formation by Anti-FcRH5/CD3 and Is a Requirement for Myeloma Cell Killing.
Cancer Cell 31(3): 383-395
- Stevens, TJ., et al. (13th March 2017)
3D structures of individual mammalian genomes studied by single-cell Hi-C.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Wong, W., et al. (13th March 2017)
Mefloquine targets the Plasmodium falciparum 80S ribosome to inhibit protein synthesis.
Nat Microbiol 2: 17031
- Renner, M., Lancaster, MA., Bian, S., Choi, H., Ku, T., Peer, A., Chung, K., Knoblich, JA. (10th March 2017)
Self-organized developmental patterning and differentiation in cerebral organoids.
EMBO J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bohnacker, T., et al. (9th March 2017)
Deconvolution of Buparlisib's mechanism of action defines specific PI3K and tubulin inhibitors for therapeutic intervention.
Nat Commun 8: 14683
- Skalska, L., Beltran-Nebot, M., Ule, J., Jenner, RG. (8th March 2017)
Regulatory feedback from nascent RNA to chromatin and transcription.
Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Boland, A., Martin, TG., Zhang, Z., Yang, J., Bai, XC., Chang, L., Scheres, SH., Barford, D. (6th March 2017)
Cryo-EM structure of a metazoan separase-securin complex at near-atomic resolution.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Péan, CB., et al. (6th March 2017)
Regulation of phagocyte triglyceride by a STAT-ATG2 pathway controls mycobacterial infection.
Nat Commun 8: 14642
- Clarke, TL., et al. (2nd March 2017)
PRMT5-Dependent Methylation of the TIP60 Coactivator RUVBL1 Is a Key Regulator of Homologous Recombination.
Mol. Cell 65(5): 900-916.e7
- Emsley, P. (1st March 2017)
Tools for ligand validation in Coot.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 73(Pt 3): 203-210
- Hoang, HT., Schlager, MA., Carter, AP., Bullock, SL. (28th February 2017)
DYNC1H1 mutations associated with neurological diseases compromise processivity of dynein-dynactin-cargo adaptor complexes.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 114(9): E1597-E1606
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.