The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Bennett, KA., Tehan, B., Lebon, G., Tate, CG., Weir, M., Marshall, FH., Langmead, CJ. (19th May 2013)
Pharmacology and Structure of Isolated Conformations of the Adenosine A2A Receptor Define Ligand Efficacy.
Mol. Pharmacol. 83(5): 949-58
- Bowler, FR., Chan, CK., Duffy, CD., Gerland, B., Islam, S., Powner, MW., Sutherland, JD., Xu, J. (14th May 2013)
Prebiotically plausible oligoribonucleotide ligation facilitated by chemoselective acetylation.
Nat Chem 5(5): 383-9
- Barros, T., et al. (14th May 2013)
A structural role for the PHP domain in E. coli DNA polymerase III.
BMC Struct. Biol. 13(1): 8 [Epub ahead of print]
- Burke, JE., Williams, RL. (13th May 2013)
Connecting with an old partner in a new way.
Cancer Cell 23(5): 559-61
- Randow, F., MacMicking, JD., James, LC. (10th May 2013)
Cellular self-defense: how cell-autonomous immunity protects against pathogens.
Science 340(6133): 701-6
- Christopher, JA., et al. (9th May 2013)
Biophysical Fragment Screening of the β1-Adrenergic Receptor: Identification of High Affinity Arylpiperazine Leads Using Structure-Based Drug Design.
J. Med. Chem. 56(9): 3446-55
- Nicosia, V., Vértes, PE., Schafer, WR., Latora, V., Bullmore, ET. (7th May 2013)
Phase transition in the economically modeled growth of a cellular nervous system.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 110(19): 7880-5
- Ozcelik, S., et al. (7th May 2013)
Rapamycin Attenuates the Progression of Tau Pathology in P301S Tau Transgenic Mice.
PLoS ONE 8(5): e62459
- Vinothkumar, KR., Pierrat, OA., Large, JM., Freeman, M. (7th May 2013)
Structure of Rhomboid Protease in Complex with β-Lactam Inhibitors Defines the S2' Cavity.
Structure [Epub ahead of print]
- Hospenthal, MK., Freund, SM., Komander, D. (7th May 2013)
Assembly, analysis and architecture of atypical ubiquitin chains.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 20(5): 555-65
- Madenspacher, JH., et al. (6th May 2013)
p53 integrates host defense and cell fate during bacterial pneumonia.
J. Exp. Med. 210(5): 891-904
- Jana, PP., Henderson, R., Harbrecht, B., Lidin, S. (6th May 2013)
Site Preference and Ordering Induced by Au Substitution in the γ-Brass Related Complex Au-Cr-Zn Phases.
Inorg Chem 52(9): 4812-8
- Toste Rêgo, A., Holding, AN., Kent, H., Lamers, MH. (2nd May 2013)
Architecture of the Pol III-clamp-exonuclease complex reveals key roles of the exonuclease subunit in processive DNA synthesis and repair.
EMBO J. 32(9): 1334-43
- Arsenault, J., et al. (2nd May 2013)
Stapling of the botulinum type A protease to growth factors and neuropeptides allows selective targeting of neuroendocrine cells.
J. Neurochem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lawrence, PA., Casal, J. (1st May 2013)
The mechanisms of planar cell polarity, growth and the Hippo pathway: Some known unknowns.
Dev. Biol. 377(1): 1-8
- von Muhlinen, N., et al. (1st May 2013)
An essential role for the ATG8 ortholog LC3C in antibacterial autophagy.
Autophagy 9(5): 784-6
- Clavaguera, F., Lavenir, I., Falcon, B., Frank, S., Goedert, M., Tolnay, M. (30th April 2013)
"Prion-like" templated misfolding in tauopathies.
Brain Pathol. 23(3): 342-9
- Liu, X., Wilcken, R., Joerger, AC., Chuckowree, IS., Amin, J., Spencer, J., Fersht, AR. (29th April 2013)
Small molecule induced reactivation of mutant p53 in cancer cells.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Langevin, FP., Garaycoechea, JI., Crossan, GP., Patel, KJ. (26th April 2013)
[Aldehydes and Fanconi anaemia: the enemy within].
Med Sci (Paris) 29(4): 361-4
- Brancaccio, M., Maywood, ES., Chesham, JE., Loudon, AS., Hastings, MH. (24th April 2013)
A Gq-Ca(2+) Axis Controls Circuit-Level Encoding of Circadian Time in the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus.
Neuron [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.