The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Coelho, MB., Attig, J., Ule, J., Smith, CW. (26th May 2016)
Matrin3: connecting gene expression with the nuclear matrix.
Wiley Interdiscip Rev RNA 7(3): 303-15
- Romanello, M., Schiavone, D., Frey, A., Sale, JE. (23rd May 2016)
Histone H3.3 promotes IgV gene diversification by enhancing formation of AID-accessible single-stranded DNA.
EMBO J. [Epub ahead of print]
- In, K., Zaini, MA., Müller, C., Warren, AJ., von Lindern, M., Calkhoven, CF. (19th May 2016)
Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome (SBDS) protein deficiency impairs translation re-initiation from C/EBPα and C/EBPβ mRNAs.
Nucleic Acids Res. 44(9): 4134-46
- Loucks, CM., et al. (18th May 2016)
PACRG, a Protein Linked to Ciliary Motility, Mediates Cellular Signaling.
Mol. Biol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Hiraishi, Y., et al. (18th May 2016)
TIM-3 is not essential for development of airway inflammation induced by house dust mite antigens.
Allergol Int [Epub ahead of print]
- Mulder, MP., et al. (16th May 2016)
A cascading activity-based probe sequentially targets E1-E2-E3 ubiquitin enzymes.
Nat. Chem. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hirota, K., et al. (16th May 2016)
In vivo evidence for translesion synthesis by the replicative DNA polymerase δ.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Fletcher, AJ., James, LC. (15th May 2016)
Coordinated Neutralization and Immune Activation by the Cytosolic Antibody Receptor TRIM21.
J. Virol. 90(10): 4856-9
- Stražar, M., Žitnik, M., Zupan, B., Ule, J., Curk, T. (15th May 2016)
Orthogonal matrix factorization enables integrative analysis of multiple RNA binding proteins.
Bioinformatics 32(10): 1527-35
- Okamoto, M., et al. (14th May 2016)
Two HAP2-GCS1 homologs responsible for gamete interactions in the cellular slime mold with multiple mating types: Implication for common mechanisms of sexual reproduction shared by plants and protozoa and for male-female differentiation.
Dev. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Proserpio, V., et al. (12th May 2016)
Single-cell analysis of CD4+ T-cell differentiation reveals three major cell states and progressive acceleration of proliferation.
Genome Biol. 17(1): 103
- Sale, JE., Cox, TM. (10th May 2016)
Expert Rev Mol Med 18: e10
- Murray, J., Savva, CG., Shin, BS., Dever, TE., Ramakrishnan, V., Fernández, IS. (9th May 2016)
Structural characterization of ribosome recruitment and translocation by type IV IRES.
- Beltran, M., et al. (9th May 2016)
The interaction of PRC2 with RNA or chromatin is mutually antagonistic.
Genome Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Voorhees, RM., Hegde, RS. (5th May 2016)
Toward a structural understanding of co-translational protein translocation.
Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 41: 91-99 [Epub ahead of print]
- Kruppa, AJ., Kendrick-Jones, J., Buss, F. (5th May 2016)
Myosins, actin and autophagy.
Traffic [Epub ahead of print]
- Joerger, AC., Fersht, AR. (4th May 2016)
The p53 Pathway: Origins, Inactivation in Cancer, and Emerging Therapeutic Approaches.
Annu. Rev. Biochem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Holtzman, DM., et al. (4th May 2016)
Tau: From research to clinical development.
Alzheimers Dement [Epub ahead of print]
- Passmore, LA., Taatjes, DJ. (4th May 2016)
Macromolecular Complexes in Transcription and Co-Transcriptional RNA Processing.
J. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Geurink, PP., et al. (3rd May 2016)
Development of Diubiquitin-Based FRET Probes To Quantify Ubiquitin Linkage Specificity of Deubiquitinating Enzymes.
Chembiochem 17(9): 816-20
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.