The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Pirali, T., et al. (21st September 2017)
Identification of a Potent Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase Pan Inhibitor Displaying a Strategic Carboxylic Acid Group and Development of Its Prodrugs.
ChemMedChem 12(18): 1542-1554
- Naydenova, K., Russo, CJ. (20th September 2017)
Measuring the effects of particle orientation to improve the efficiency of electron cryomicroscopy.
Nat Commun 8(1): 629
- Trabanelli, S., et al. (19th September 2017)
Tumour-derived PGD2 and NKp30-B7H6 engagement drives an immunosuppressive ILC2-MDSC axis.
Nat Commun 8(1): 593
- Cambier, CJ., O'Leary, SM., O'Sullivan, MP., Keane, J., Ramakrishnan, L. (19th September 2017)
Phenolic Glycolipid Facilitates Mycobacterial Escape from Microbicidal Tissue-Resident Macrophages.
Immunity 47(3): 552-565.e4
- James, JR. (18th September 2017)
Using the force to find the peptides you're looking for.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Madigan, CA., Cameron, J., Ramakrishnan, L. (15th September 2017)
A Zebrafish Model of Mycobacterium leprae Granulomatous Infection.
J. Infect. Dis. 216(6): 776-779
- Alvarez, FJD., He, S., Perilla, JR., Jang, S., Schulten, K., Engelman, AN., Scheres, SHW., Zhang, P. (15th September 2017)
CryoEM structure of MxB reveals a novel oligomerization interface critical for HIV restriction.
Sci Adv 3(9): e1701264
- Beaufils, F., et al. (14th September 2017)
5-(4,6-Dimorpholino-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)-4-(trifluoromethyl)pyridin-2-amine (PQR309), a Potent, Brain-Penetrant, Orally Bioavailable, Pan-Class I PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor as Clinical Candidate in Oncology.
J. Med. Chem. 60(17): 7524-7538
- Brown, A., et al. (11th September 2017)
Structures of the human mitochondrial ribosome in native states of assembly.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Imanikia, S., Sheng, M., Taylor, RC. (7th September 2017)
Cell Non-autonomous UPR(ER) Signaling.
Curr. Top. Microbiol. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Scheres, SH., Nagai, K. (6th September 2017)
CryoEM structures of spliceosomal complexes reveal the molecular mechanism of pre-mRNA splicing.
Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 46: 130-139 [Epub ahead of print]
- Farinha, CM., Miller, E., McCarty, N. (5th September 2017)
Protein and lipid interactions - Modulating CFTR trafficking and rescue.
J. Cyst. Fibros. [Epub ahead of print]
- Schwartz, C., et al. (4th September 2017)
ILC2s regulate adaptive Th2 cell functions via PD-L1 checkpoint control.
J. Exp. Med. 214(9): 2507-2521
- Thorn, A., Parkhurst, J., Emsley, P., Nicholls, RA., Vollmar, M., Evans, G., Murshudov, GN. (1st September 2017)
AUSPEX: a graphical tool for X-ray diffraction data analysis.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 73(Pt 9): 729-737
- Hedgethorne, K., Eustermann, S., Yang, JC., Ogden, TEH., Neuhaus, D., Bloomfield, G. (1st September 2017)
Homeodomain-like DNA binding proteins control the haploid-to-diploid transition in Dictyostelium.
Sci Adv 3(9): e1602937
- Burgos-Barragan, G., et al. (31st August 2017)
Mammals divert endogenous genotoxic formaldehyde into one-carbon metabolism.
Nature 548(7669): 549-554
- Weber, A., et al. (28th August 2017)
A Linear Diubiquitin-Based Probe for Efficient and Selective Detection of the Deubiquitinating Enzyme OTULIN.
Cell Chem Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Raimondi, D., Orlando, G., Pancsa, R., Khan, T., Vranken, WF. (18th August 2017)
Exploring the Sequence-based Prediction of Folding Initiation Sites in Proteins.
Sci Rep 7(1): 8826
- Rauber, S., et al. (17th August 2017)
Resolution of inflammation by interleukin-9-producing type 2 innate lymphoid cells.
Nat. Med. 23(8): 938-944
- Elegheert, J., et al. (16th August 2017)
Structural Mechanism for Modulation of Synaptic Neuroligin-Neurexin Signaling by MDGA Proteins.
Neuron 95(4): 896-913.e10
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.