The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Schmied, WH., Elsässer, SJ., Uttamapinant, C., Chin, JW. (28th October 2014)
Efficient Multisite Unnatural Amino Acid Incorporation in Mammalian Cells via Optimized Pyrrolysyl tRNA Synthetase/tRNA Expression and Engineered eRF1.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lewis, TE., et al. (27th October 2014)
Genome3D: exploiting structure to help users understand their sequences.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Miller, TC., Rutherford, TJ., Birchall, K., Chugh, J., Fiedler, M., Bienz, M. (24th October 2014)
Competitive Binding of a Benzimidazole to the Histone-Binding Pocket of the Pygo PHD Finger.
ACS Chem. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Luo, J., Uprety, R., Naro, Y., Chou, C., Nguyen, DP., Chin, JW., Deiters, A. (23rd October 2014)
Genetically Encoded Optochemical Probes for Simultaneous Fluorescence Reporting and Light Activation of Protein Function with Two-Photon Excitation.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. [Epub ahead of print]
- Baden, T., Nikolaev, A., Esposti, F., Dreosti, E., Odermatt, B., Lagnado, L. (21st October 2014)
A synaptic mechanism for temporal filtering of visual signals.
PLoS Biol. 12(10): e1001972
- Bienz, M. (16th October 2014)
Signalosome assembly by domains undergoing dynamic head-to-tail polymerization.
Trends Biochem. Sci. 39(10): 487-495
- Chan, SL., Huppertz, I., Yao, C., Weng, L., Moresco, JJ., Yates, JR., Ule, J., Manley, JL., Shi, Y. (9th October 2014)
CPSF30 and Wdr33 directly bind to AAUAAA in mammalian mRNA 3' processing.
Genes Dev. [Epub ahead of print]
- Baretić, D., Williams, RL. (5th October 2014)
The structural basis for mTOR function.
Semin. Cell Dev. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Taylor, AI., Arangundy-Franklin, S., Holliger, P. (3rd October 2014)
Towards applications of synthetic genetic polymers in diagnosis and therapy.
Curr Opin Chem Biol 22C: 79-84 [Epub ahead of print]
- Brown, A., et al. (2nd October 2014)
Structure of the large ribosomal subunit from human mitochondria.
Science [Epub ahead of print]
- Raj, B., et al. (2nd October 2014)
A global regulatory mechanism for activating an exon network required for neurogenesis.
Mol. Cell 56(1): 90-103
- Beale, J., et al. (1st October 2014)
Rhinovirus-induced IL-25 in asthma exacerbation drives type 2 immunity and allergic pulmonary inflammation.
Sci Transl Med 6(256): 256ra134
- Fogg, PC., et al. (30th September 2014)
Class IIa histone deacetylases are conserved regulators of circadian function.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Barlow, JL., McKenzie, AN. (30th September 2014)
Type-2 innate lymphoid cells in human allergic disease.
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 14(5): 397-403
- Nicholls, RA., Fischer, M., McNicholas, S., Murshudov, GN. (29th September 2014)
Conformation-independent structural comparison of macromolecules with ProSMART.
Acta Crystallogr. D Biol. Crystallogr. 70(Pt 9): 2487-99
- Alexander, CG., et al. (28th September 2014)
Novel microscale approaches for easy, rapid determination of protein stability in academic and commercial settings.
Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1844(12): 2241-2250 [Epub ahead of print]
- van der Lee, R., et al. (25th September 2014)
Intrinsically Disordered Segments Affect Protein Half-Life in the Cell and during Evolution.
Cell Rep 8(6): 1832-44
- Weatheritt, RJ., Gibson, TJ., Babu, MM. (24th September 2014)
Asymmetric mRNA localization contributes to fidelity and sensitivity of spatially localized systems.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 21(9): 833-9
- Taylor, BJ., Wu, YL., Rada, C. (19th September 2014)
Active RNAP pre-initiation sites are highly mutated by cytidine deaminases in yeast, with AID targeting small RNA genes.
- McKenzie, AN., Spits, H., Eberl, G. (18th September 2014)
Innate Lymphoid Cells in Inflammation and Immunity.
Immunity 41(3): 366-374
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.