The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Duyckaerts, C., et al. (28th May 2015)
PART is part of Alzheimer disease.
Acta Neuropathol. 129(5): 749-56
- Klingstedt, T., et al. (26th May 2015)
Distinct Spacing Between Anionic Groups: An Essential Chemical Determinant for Achieving Thiophene-Based Ligands to Distinguish β-Amyloid or Tau Polymorphic Aggregates.
Chemistry [Epub ahead of print]
- Schrynemackers, M., Wehenkel, L., Babu, MM., Geurts, P. (26th May 2015)
Classifying pairs with trees for supervised biological network inference.
Mol Biosyst [Epub ahead of print]
- Cottee, MA., Muschalik, N., Johnson, S., Leveson, J., Raff, JW., Lea, SM. (23rd May 2015)
The homo-oligomerisation of both Sas-6 and Ana2 is required for efficient centriole assembly in flies.
Elife 4 [Epub ahead of print]
- Eberl, G., Colonna, M., Di Santo, JP., McKenzie, AN. (22nd May 2015)
Innate lymphoid cells. Innate lymphoid cells: a new paradigm in immunology.
Science 348(6237): aaa6566
- Sibley, CR., et al. (21st May 2015)
Recursive splicing in long vertebrate genes.
Nature 521(7552): 371-5
- Raffelt, DA., et al. (21st May 2015)
Connectivity-Based Fixel Enhancement: Whole-Brain Statistical Analysis of Diffusion MRI Measures in the Presence of Crossing Fibres.
Neuroimage [Epub ahead of print]
- Nogales, E., Scheres, SH. (21st May 2015)
Cryo-EM: A Unique Tool for the Visualization of Macromolecular Complexity.
Mol. Cell 58(4): 677-689
- Zhao, H., et al. (21st May 2015)
A multilaboratory comparison of calibration accuracy and the performance of external references in analytical ultracentrifugation.
PLoS ONE 10(5): e0126420
- Machida, T., Lang, K., Xue, L., Chin, JW., Winssinger, N. (20th May 2015)
Site-Specific Glycoconjugation of Protein via Bioorthogonal Tetrazine Cycloaddition with a Genetically Encoded trans-Cyclooctene or Bicyclononyne.
Bioconjug. Chem. 26(5): 802-6
- Port, F., Muschalik, N., Bullock, SL. (20th May 2015)
Systematic Evaluation of Drosophila CRISPR Tools Reveals Safe and Robust Alternatives to Autonomous Gene Drives in Basic Research.
G3 (Bethesda) [Epub ahead of print]
- Taylor, JC., et al. (18th May 2015)
Factors influencing success of clinical genome sequencing across a broad spectrum of disorders.
Nat. Genet. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bason, JV., Montgomery, MG., Leslie, AG., Walker, JE. (12th May 2015)
How release of phosphate from mammalian F1-ATPase generates a rotary substep.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 112(19): 6009-14
- Lu-Nguyen, NB., Jarmin, SA., Saleh, AF., Popplewell, L., Gait, MJ., Dickson, G. (11th May 2015)
Combination antisense treatment for destructive exon skipping of myostatin and open reading frame rescue of dystrophin in neonatal mdx mice.
Mol. Ther. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kim, E., et al. (11th May 2015)
SRSF2 Mutations Contribute to Myelodysplasia by Mutant-Specific Effects on Exon Recognition.
Cancer Cell 27(5): 617-30
- Walker, JA., et al. (11th May 2015)
Bcl11b is essential for group 2 innate lymphoid cell development.
J. Exp. Med. [Epub ahead of print]
- Wickramasinghe, CM., Arzouk, H., Frey, A., Maiter, A., Sale, JE. (11th May 2015)
Contributions of the specialised DNA polymerases to replication of structured DNA.
DNA Repair (Amst.) 29: 83-90
- Nasedkin, A., et al. (6th May 2015)
Deconvoluting Protein (Un)folding Structural Ensembles Using X-Ray Scattering, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and Molecular Dynamics Simulation.
PLoS ONE 10(5): e0125662
- Godfrey, C., et al. (1st May 2015)
How much dystrophin is enough: the physiological consequences of different levels of dystrophin in the mdx mouse.
Hum. Mol. Genet. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bharat, TA., Murshudov, GN., Sachse, C., Löwe, J. (27th April 2015)
Structures of actin-like ParM filaments show architecture of plasmid-segregating spindles.
Nature : 1-5 [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.