The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Kukulski, W., Picco, A., Specht, T., Briggs, JA., Kaksonen, M. (24th June 2016)
Clathrin modulates vesicle scission, but not invagination shape, in yeast endocytosis.
Elife 5 [Epub ahead of print]
- Gutiérrez-Rodríguez, A., et al. (23rd June 2016)
Anatomical characterization of the cannabinoid cb1 receptor in cell type-specific mutant mouse rescue models.
J. Comp. Neurol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bauer, MR., et al. (21st June 2016)
Harnessing Fluorine-Sulfur Contacts and Multipolar Interactions for the Design of p53 Mutant Y220C Rescue Drugs.
ACS Chem. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Wiedmann, MM., Aibara, S., Spring, DR., Stewart, M., Brenton, JD. (21st June 2016)
Structural and calorimetric studies demonstrate that the Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor1β (HNF1β) transcription factor is imported into the nucleus via a monopartite NLS sequence.
J. Struct. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Itakura, E., Zavodszky, E., Shao, S., Wohlever, ML., Keenan, RJ., Hegde, RS. (21st June 2016)
Ubiquilins Chaperone and Triage Mitochondrial Membrane Proteins for Degradation.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Llorian, M., et al. (17th June 2016)
The alternative splicing program of differentiated smooth muscle cells involves concerted non-productive splicing of post-transcriptional regulators.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Taylor, AI., Beuron, F., Peak-Chew, SY., Morris, EP., Herdewijn, P., Holliger, P. (16th June 2016)
Nanostructures from Synthetic Genetic Polymers.
Chembiochem 17(12): 1107-10
- Branco, T., Tozer, A., Magnus, CJ., Sugino, K., Tanaka, S., Lee, AK., Wood, JN., Sternson, SM. (16th June 2016)
Near-Perfect Synaptic Integration by Nav1.7 in Hypothalamic Neurons Regulates Body Weight.
Cell 165(7): 1749-61
- Kolisnyk, B., et al. (16th June 2016)
Cholinergic Surveillance over Hippocampal RNA Metabolism and Alzheimer's-Like Pathology.
Cereb. Cortex [Epub ahead of print]
- Andreeva, A. (15th June 2016)
Lessons from making the Structural Classification of Proteins (SCOP) and their implications for protein structure modelling.
Biochem. Soc. Trans. 44(3): 937-43
- Li, H., Bogyo, M., da Fonseca, PC. (11th June 2016)
The cryo-EM structure of the Plasmodium falciparum 20S proteasome and its use in the fight against malaria.
FEBS J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Gillingham, AK., Munro, S. (11th June 2016)
Finding the Golgi: Golgin Coiled-Coil Proteins Show the Way.
Trends Cell Biol. 26(6): 399-408
- Luo, J., Arbely, E., Zhang, J., Chou, C., Uprety, R., Chin, JW., Deiters, A. (9th June 2016)
Genetically encoded optical activation of DNA recombination in human cells.
Chem. Commun. (Camb.) [Epub ahead of print]
- Priola, JJ., Calzadilla, N., Baumann, M., Borth, N., Tate, CG., Betenbaugh, MJ. (8th June 2016)
High-throughput screening and selection of mammalian cells for enhanced protein production.
Biotechnol J [Epub ahead of print]
- Bertipaglia, C., et al. (6th June 2016)
Higher-order assemblies of oligomeric cargo receptor complexes form the membrane scaffold of the Cvt vesicle.
EMBO Rep. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hatakeyama, A., Hartmann, B., Travers, A., Nogues, C., Buckle, M. (6th June 2016)
High-resolution biophysical analysis of the dynamics of nucleosome formation.
Sci Rep 6: 27337
- García-Nafría, J., Watson, JF., Greger, IH. (6th June 2016)
IVA cloning: A single-tube universal cloning system exploiting bacterial In Vivo Assembly.
Sci Rep 6: 27459
- Liu, Y., Lacal, J., Veltman, DM., Fusetti, F., van Haastert, PJ., Firtel, RA., Kortholt, A. (6th June 2016)
A Gα-Stimulated RapGEF Is a Receptor-Proximal Regulator of Dictyostelium Chemotaxis.
Dev. Cell 37(5): 458-72
- Latysheva, NS., Babu, MM. (2nd June 2016)
Discovering and understanding oncogenic gene fusions through data intensive computational approaches.
Nucleic Acids Res. 44(10): 4487-503
- Joerger, AC., Fersht, AR. (2nd June 2016)
The p53 Pathway: Origins, Inactivation in Cancer, and Emerging Therapeutic Approaches.
Annu. Rev. Biochem. 85: 375-404
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.