The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Elsässer, SJ., Ernst, RJ., Walker, OS., Chin, JW. (4th February 2016)
Genetic code expansion in stable cell lines enables encoded chromatin modification.
Nat. Methods 13(2): 158-64
- Zimmer, J., et al. (4th February 2016)
Targeting BRCA1 and BRCA2 Deficiencies with G-Quadruplex-Interacting Compounds.
Mol. Cell 61(3): 449-60
- Ravarani, CN., Chalancon, G., Breker, M., de Groot, NS., Babu, MM. (2nd February 2016)
Affinity and competition for TBP are molecular determinants of gene expression noise.
Nat Commun 7: 10417
- Ozcelik, S., et al. (2nd February 2016)
Co-expression of truncated and full-length tau induces severe neurotoxicity.
Mol. Psychiatry [Epub ahead of print]
- Nguyen, TH., Galej, WP., Bai, XC., Oubridge, C., Newman, AJ., Scheres, SH., Nagai, K. (1st February 2016)
Cryo-EM structure of the yeast U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP at 3.7 Å resolution.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Morris, KM., Henderson, R., Suresh Kumar, TK., Heyes, CD., Adams, PD. (1st February 2016)
Intrinsic GTP Hydrolysis is Observed For a Switch 1 Variant of Cdc42 in the Presence of a Specific GTPase Inhibitor.
Small GTPases : 0 [Epub ahead of print]
- Tubo, NJ., Fife, BT., Pagan, AJ., Kotov, DI., Goldberg, MF., Jenkins, MK. (29th January 2016)
Most microbe-specific naïve CD4⁺ T cells produce memory cells during infection.
Science 351(6272): 511-4
- Tumbarello, DA., Manna, PT., Allen, M., Bycroft, M., Arden, SD., Kendrick-Jones, J., Buss, F. (28th January 2016)
Correction: The Autophagy Receptor TAX1BP1 and the Molecular Motor Myosin VI Are Required for Clearance of Salmonella Typhimurium by Autophagy.
PLoS Pathog. 12(1): e1005433
- Spillantini, MG., Goedert, M. (28th January 2016)
Synucleinopathies: Past, Present and Future.
Neuropathol. Appl. Neurobiol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Walker, OS., Elsässer, SJ., Mahesh, M., Bachman, M., Balasubramanian, S., Chin, JW. (27th January 2016)
Photoactivation of Mutant Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 2 Reveals Rapid Cancer-Associated Metabolic and Epigenetic Changes.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 138(3): 718-21
- Thébault, S., et al. (27th January 2016)
TCTP contains a BH3-like domain, which instead of inhibiting, activates Bcl-xL.
Sci Rep 6: 19725
- Coelho, MB., Attig, J., Ule, J., Smith, CW. (26th January 2016)
Matrin3: connecting gene expression with the nuclear matrix.
Wiley Interdiscip Rev RNA [Epub ahead of print]
- Gomez-Navarro, N., Miller, EA. (25th January 2016)
Curr. Biol. 26(2): R54-7
- Putker, M., O'Neill, JS. (25th January 2016)
Reciprocal Control of the Circadian Clock and Cellular Redox State - a Critical Appraisal.
Mol. Cells [Epub ahead of print]
- Bloomfield, G. (23rd January 2016)
Atypical ploidy cycles, Spo11, and the evolution of meiosis.
Semin. Cell Dev. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Russo, CJ., Passmore, LA. (22nd January 2016)
Ultrastable gold substrates: Properties of a support for high-resolution electron cryomicroscopy of biological specimens.
J. Struct. Biol. 193(1): 33-44
- Nguyen, TH., Galej, WP., Fica, SM., Lin, PC., Newman, AJ., Nagai, K. (21st January 2016)
CryoEM structures of two spliceosomal complexes: starter and dessert at the spliceosome feast.
Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 36: 48-57 [Epub ahead of print]
- Jackson, SJ., et al. (20th January 2016)
Short Fibrils Constitute the Major Species of Seed-Competent Tau in the Brains of Mice Transgenic for Human P301S Tau.
J. Neurosci. 36(3): 762-72
- Gauthier, S., Albert, M., Fox, N., Goedert, M., Kivipelto, M., Mestre-Ferrandiz, J., Middleton, LT. (19th January 2016)
Why has therapy development for dementia failed in the last two decades?
Alzheimers Dement 12(1): 60-4
- Stražar, M., Žitnik, M., Zupan, B., Ule, J., Curk, T. (18th January 2016)
Orthogonal matrix factorization enables integrative analysis of multiple RNA binding proteins.
Bioinformatics [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.