The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Fersht, AR. (3rd December 2013)
Profile of martin karplus, Michael levitt, and arieh warshel, 2013 nobel laureates in chemistry.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 110(49): 19656-7
- Kotikam, V., Arzumanov, AA., Gait, MJ., Kumar, VA. (2nd December 2013)
Enhanced splice correction by 3', 5'-serinol and 2'-(ω-O-methylserinol) guarded OMe-RNA/DNA mixmers in cells.
Artif DNA PNA XNA 4(3) [Epub ahead of print]
- Sir, JH., Pütz, M., Daly, O., Morrison, CG., Dunning, M., Kilmartin, JV., Gergely, F. (2nd December 2013)
Loss of centrioles causes chromosomal instability in vertebrate somatic cells.
J. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hams, E., Locksley, RM., McKenzie, AN., Fallon, PG. (1st December 2013)
Cutting Edge: IL-25 Elicits Innate Lymphoid Type 2 and Type II NKT Cells That Regulate Obesity in Mice.
J. Immunol. 191(11): 5349-53
- Iovino, M., et al. (30th November 2013)
The novel MAPT mutation K298E: mechanisms of mutant tau toxicity, brain pathology and tau expression in induced fibroblast-derived neurons.
Acta Neuropathol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Andreeva, A., Howorth, D., Chothia, C., Kulesha, E., Murzin, AG. (29th November 2013)
SCOP2 prototype: a new approach to protein structure mining.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lee, YB., et al. (26th November 2013)
Hexanucleotide Repeats in ALS/FTD Form Length-Dependent RNA Foci, Sequester RNA Binding Proteins, and Are Neurotoxic.
Cell Rep [Epub ahead of print]
- Duman, R., Ishikawa, S., Celik, I., Strahl, H., Ogasawara, N., Troc, P., Löwe, J., Hamoen, LW. (26th November 2013)
Structural and genetic analyses reveal the protein SepF as a new membrane anchor for the Z ring.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 110(48): E4601-10
- Feig, C., et al. (25th November 2013)
Targeting CXCL12 from FAP-expressing carcinoma-associated fibroblasts synergizes with anti-PD-L1 immunotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Marsh, JA., Teichmann, SA. (25th November 2013)
Parallel dynamics and evolution: Protein conformational fluctuations and assembly reflect evolutionary changes in sequence and structure.
Bioessays [Epub ahead of print]
- Brennecke, P., et al. (22nd November 2013)
Accounting for technical noise in single-cell RNA-seq experiments.
Nat. Methods 10(11): 1093-5
- O'Neill, JS., Feeney, KA. (22nd November 2013)
Circadian Redox and Metabolic Oscillations in Mammalian Systems.
Antioxid. Redox Signal. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rasaiyaah, J., et al. (21st November 2013)
HIV-1 evades innate immune recognition through specific cofactor recruitment.
Nature 503(7476): 402-5
- Deuss, PJ., Arzumanov, AA., Williams, DL., Gait, MJ. (21st November 2013)
Parallel synthesis and splicing redirection activity of cell-penetrating peptide conjugate libraries of a PNA cargo.
Org. Biomol. Chem. 11(43): 7621-30
- Unwin, N. (20th November 2013)
Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor and the structural basis of neuromuscular transmission: insights from Torpedo postsynaptic membranes.
Q. Rev. Biophys. 46(4): 283-322
- Ganesh, K., et al. (20th November 2013)
Structural and mutational analysis reveals that CTNNBL1 binds NLSs in a manner distinct from that of its closest armadillo-relative, karyopherin α
FEBS Lett. [Epub ahead of print]
- Travers, A. (19th November 2013)
Dynamic DNA underpins chromosome dynamics.
Biophys. J. 105(10): 2235-7
- Vadas, O., et al. (19th November 2013)
Molecular determinants of PI3Kγ-mediated activation downstream of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs).
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 110(47): 18862-7
- Lukavsky, PJ., et al. (17th November 2013)
Molecular basis of UG-rich RNA recognition by the human splicing factor TDP-43.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Fernández, IS., Bai, XC., Hussain, T., Kelley, AC., Lorsch, JR., Ramakrishnan, V., Scheres, SH. (15th November 2013)
Molecular architecture of a eukaryotic translational initiation complex.
Science 342(6160): 1240585
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.