The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Garaycoechea, JI., et al. (11th January 2018)
Alcohol and endogenous aldehydes damage chromosomes and mutate stem cells.
Nature 553(7687): 171-177
- Hauser, AS., Chavali, S., Masuho, I., Jahn, LJ., Martemyanov, KA., Gloriam, DE., Babu, MM. (11th January 2018)
Pharmacogenomics of GPCR Drug Targets.
Cell 172(1-2): 41-54.e19
- Hill, CH., Cook, GM., Spratley, SJ., Fawke, S., Graham, SC., Deane, JE. (11th January 2018)
The mechanism of glycosphingolipid degradation revealed by a GALC-SapA complex structure.
Nat Commun 9(1): 151
- Goedert, M., Compston, A. (8th January 2018)
Parkinson's disease - the story of an eponym.
Nat Rev Neurol 14(1): 57-62
- Shin, JJH., Gillingham, AK., Begum, F., Chadwick, J., Munro, S. (8th January 2018)
Author Correction: TBC1D23 is a bridging factor for endosomal vesicle capture by golgins at the trans-Golgi.
Nat. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Evergren, E., Cobbe, N., McMahon, HT. (6th January 2018)
Eps15R and clathrin regulate EphB2-mediated cell repulsion.
Traffic 19(1): 44-57
- Zhang, K., Liu, Z. (2nd January 2018)
A brief introduction of cryo-EM revolution-the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017.
Sci China Life Sci [Epub ahead of print]
- Liaunardy-Jopeace, A., Murton, BL., Mahesh, M., Chin, JW., James, JR. (30th December 2017)
Encoding optical control in LCK kinase to quantitatively investigate its activity in live cells.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 24(12): 1155-1163
- Falcon, B., Noad, J., McMahon, H., Randow, F., Goedert, M. (27th December 2017)
Galectin-8-mediated selective autophagy protects against seeded tau aggregation.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Anghel, SA., McGilvray, PT., Hegde, RS., Keenan, RJ. (26th December 2017)
Identification of Oxa1 Homologs Operating in the Eukaryotic Endoplasmic Reticulum.
Cell Rep 21(13): 3708-3716
- Schlegel, P., Costa, M., Jefferis, GS. (23rd December 2017)
Learning from connectomics on the fly.
Curr Opin Insect Sci 24: 96-105
- Riedel, F., Galindo, A., Muschalik, N., Munro, S. (22nd December 2017)
The two TRAPP complexes of metazoans have distinct roles and act on different Rab GTPases.
J. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Gillingham, AK. (22nd December 2017)
At the ends of their tethers! How coiled-coil proteins capture vesicles at the Golgi.
Biochem. Soc. Trans. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hardman, CS., et al. (22nd December 2017)
CD1a presentation of endogenous antigens by group 2 innate lymphoid cells.
Sci Immunol 2(18)
- Salih, O., et al. (21st December 2017)
Atomic Structure of Type VI Contractile Sheath from Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Structure [Epub ahead of print]
- Khamina, K., et al. (20th December 2017)
Characterization of host proteins interacting with the lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus L protein.
PLoS Pathog. 13(12): e1006758
- Mudher, A., et al. (19th December 2017)
What is the evidence that tau pathology spreads through prion-like propagation?
Acta Neuropathol Commun 5(1): 99
- Krogager, TP., et al. (18th December 2017)
Labeling and identifying cell-specific proteomes in the mouse brain.
Nat. Biotechnol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Gladkova, C., Schubert, AF., Wagstaff, JL., Pruneda, JN., Freund, SM., Komander, D. (15th December 2017)
An invisible ubiquitin conformation is required for efficient phosphorylation by PINK1.
EMBO J. 36(24): 3555-3572
- van der Heden van Noort, GJ., Kooij, R., Elliott, PR., Komander, D., Ovaa, H. (15th December 2017)
Synthesis of Poly-Ubiquitin Chains Using a Bifunctional Ubiquitin Monomer.
Org. Lett. 19(24): 6490-6493
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.