The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Davey, GE., et al. (17th November 2017)
Nucleosome acidic patch-targeting binuclear ruthenium compounds induce aberrant chromatin condensation.
Nat Commun 8(1): 1575
- Wilkinson, ME., Fica, SM., Galej, WP., Norman, CM., Newman, AJ., Nagai, K. (16th November 2017)
Postcatalytic spliceosome structure reveals mechanism of 3'-splice site selection.
Science [Epub ahead of print]
- Wan, W., Kolesnikova, L., Clarke, M., Koehler, A., Noda, T., Becker, S., Briggs, JAG. (16th November 2017)
Structure and assembly of the Ebola virus nucleocapsid.
Nature 551(7680): 394-397
- Gladkova, C., Schubert, AF., Wagstaff, JL., Pruneda, JN., Freund, SMV., Komander, D. (13th November 2017)
An invisible ubiquitin conformation is required for efficient phosphorylation by PINK1.
EMBO J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sato, Y., et al. (10th November 2017)
Apobec2 deficiency causes mitochondrial defects and mitophagy in skeletal muscle.
FASEB J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Miller, PS., Scott, S., Masiulis, S., De Colibus, L., Pardon, E., Steyaert, J., Aricescu, AR. (9th November 2017)
Structural basis for GABAA receptor potentiation by neurosteroids.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 24(11): 986-992
- Lariviere, PJ., Szwedziak, P., Mahone, CR., Löwe, J., Goley, ED. (9th November 2017)
FzlA, an essential regulator of FtsZ filament curvature, controls constriction rate during Caulobacter division.
Mol. Microbiol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Spillantini, MG., Goedert, M. (8th November 2017)
Neurodegeneration and the ordered assembly of α-synuclein.
Cell Tissue Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hoyle, NP., et al. (8th November 2017)
Circadian actin dynamics drive rhythmic fibroblast mobilization during wound healing.
Sci Transl Med 9(415)
- Boland, A., Chang, L., Barford, D. (8th November 2017)
The potential of cryo-electron microscopy for structure-based drug design.
Essays Biochem. 61(5): 543-560
- Pak, AJ., et al. (7th November 2017)
Immature HIV-1 lattice assembly dynamics are regulated by scaffolding from nucleic acid and the plasma membrane.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cho, Y., Porto, DA., Hwang, H., Grundy, LJ., Schafer, WR., Lu, H. (7th November 2017)
Correction: automated and controlled mechanical stimulation and functional imaging in vivo in C. elegans.
Lab Chip 17(22): 3935
- Labzin, LI., Heneka, MT., Latz, E. (6th November 2017)
Innate Immunity and Neurodegeneration.
Annu. Rev. Med. [Epub ahead of print]
- Gati, C., Stetsenko, A., Slotboom, DJ., Scheres, SHW., Guskov, A. (3rd November 2017)
The structural basis of proton driven zinc transport by ZntB.
Nat Commun 8(1): 1313
- Borensztein, M., et al. (3rd November 2017)
Contribution of epigenetic landscapes and transcription factors to X-chromosome reactivation in the inner cell mass.
Nat Commun 8(1): 1297
- Henderson, R., Poolman, B. (30th October 2017)
Proton-solute coupling mechanism of the maltose transporter from Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Sci Rep 7(1): 14375
- Walker, JA., McKenzie, ANJ. (30th October 2017)
TH2 cell development and function.
Nat. Rev. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Shin, JJH., Gillingham, AK., Begum, F., Chadwick, J., Munro, S. (30th October 2017)
TBC1D23 is a bridging factor for endosomal vesicle capture by golgins at the trans-Golgi.
Nat. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Liaunardy-Jopeace, A., Murton, BL., Mahesh, M., Chin, JW., James, JR. (30th October 2017)
Encoding optical control in LCK kinase to quantitatively investigate its activity in live cells.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Casañal, A., et al. (26th October 2017)
Architecture of eukaryotic mRNA 3'-end processing machinery.
Science [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.