The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Chen, C., Itakura, E., Weber, KP., Hegde, RS., de Bono, M. (6th March 2014)
An ER Complex of ODR-4 and ODR-8/Ufm1 Specific Protease 2 Promotes GPCR Maturation by a Ufm1-Independent Mechanism.
PLoS Genet. 10(3): e1004082
- Izoré, T., Duman, R., Kureisaite-Ciziene, D., Löwe, J. (3rd March 2014)
Crenactin from Pyrobaculum calidifontis is closely related to actin in structure and forms steep helical filaments.
FEBS Lett. 588(5): 776-82
- Iovino, M., et al. (2nd March 2014)
The novel MAPT mutation K298E: mechanisms of mutant tau toxicity, brain pathology and tau expression in induced fibroblast-derived neurons.
Acta Neuropathol. 127(2): 283-95
- de la Roche, M., Ibrahim, AE., Mieszczanek, J., Bienz, M. (1st March 2014)
LEF1 and B9L Shield β-Catenin from Inactivation by Axin, Desensitizing Colorectal Cancer Cells to Tankyrase Inhibitors.
Cancer Res. 74(5): 1495-505
- Lee, S., Bhattacharya, S., Grisshammer, R., Tate, CG., Vaidehi, N. (28th February 2014)
Dynamic Behavior of the Active and Inactive States of the Adenosine A2A Receptor.
J Phys Chem B [Epub ahead of print]
- Herva, ME., Zibaee, S., Fraser, G., Barker, RA., Goedert, M., Spillantini, MG. (28th February 2014)
Anti-amyloid compounds inhibit alpha-synuclein aggregation induced by Protein Misfolding Cyclic Amplification (PMCA).
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Olofsson, B. (27th February 2014)
The olfactory neuron AWC promotes avoidance to normally palatable food following chronic dietary restriction.
J. Exp. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Marsh, JA., Teichmann, SA. (25th February 2014)
Parallel dynamics and evolution: Protein conformational fluctuations and assembly reflect evolutionary changes in sequence and structure.
Bioessays 36(2): 209-18
- Huppertz, I., et al. (25th February 2014)
iCLIP: Protein-RNA interactions at nucleotide resolution.
Methods 65(3): 274-87
- Montaville, P., et al. (25th February 2014)
Spire and formin 2 synergize and antagonize in regulating actin assembly in meiosis by a ping-pong mechanism.
PLoS Biol. 12(2): e1001795
- Clavaguera, F., Hench, J., Lavenir, I., Schweighauser, G., Frank, S., Goedert, M., Tolnay, M. (21st February 2014)
Peripheral administration of tau aggregates triggers intracerebral tauopathy in transgenic mice.
Acta Neuropathol. 127(2): 299-301
- Fets, L., Nichols, JM., Kay, RR. (17th February 2014)
A PIP5 Kinase Essential for Efficient Chemotactic Signaling.
Curr. Biol. 24(4): 415-21
- Ahmed, Z., et al. (16th February 2014)
A novel in vivo model of tau propagation with rapid and progressive neurofibrillary tangle pathology: the pattern of spread is determined by connectivity, not proximity.
Acta Neuropathol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nguyen, DP., Mahesh, M., Elsässer, SJ., Hancock, SM., Uttamapinant, C., Chin, JW. (12th February 2014)
Genetic Encoding of Photocaged Cysteine Allows Photoactivation of TEV Protease in Live Mammalian Cells.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 136(6): 2240-3
- Beale, R., Wise, H., Stuart, A., Ravenhill, BJ., Digard, P., Randow, F. (12th February 2014)
A LC3-Interacting Motif in the Influenza A Virus M2 Protein Is Required to Subvert Autophagy and Maintain Virion Stability.
Cell Host Microbe 15(2): 239-47
- Saavedra, P., Vincent, JP., Palacios, IM., Lawrence, PA., Casal, J. (11th February 2014)
Plasticity of both planar cell polarity and cell identity during the development of Drosophila.
Elife 3: e01569
- Chin, JW. (10th February 2014)
Expanding and Reprogramming the Genetic Code of Cells and Animals.
Annu. Rev. Biochem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ban, N., et al. (10th February 2014)
A new system for naming ribosomal proteins.
Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Yano, J., Palmer, GE., Eberle, KE., Peters, BM., Vogl, T., McKenzie, AN., Fidel, PL. (9th February 2014)
Vaginal Epithelial Cell-Derived S100 Alarmins Induced by Candida albicans via Pattern Recognition Receptor Interactions Are Sufficient but Not Necessary for the Acute Neutrophil Response during Experimental Vaginal Candidiasis.
Infect. Immun. 82(2): 783-92
- Cohen, E., et al. (8th February 2014)
Caenorhabditis elegans nicotinic acetylcholine receptors are required for nociception.
Mol. Cell. Neurosci. 59C: 85-96 [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.