The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Rajendra, E., Garaycoechea, JI., Patel, KJ., Passmore, LA. (26th November 2014)
Abundance of the Fanconi anaemia core complex is regulated by the RuvBL1 and RuvBL2 AAA+ ATPases.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Scanlon, ST., McKenzie, AN. (25th November 2014)
The messenger between worlds: the regulation of innate and adaptive type-2 immunity by innate lymphoid cells.
Clin. Exp. Allergy [Epub ahead of print]
- Mund, T., Lewis, MJ., Maslen, S., Pelham, HR. (25th November 2014)
Peptide and small molecule inhibitors of HECT-type ubiquitin ligases.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 111(47): 16736-41
- Gligoris, TG., et al. (21st November 2014)
Closing the cohesin ring: structure and function of its Smc3-kleisin interface.
Science 346(6212): 963-7
- O'Donovan, L., Okamoto, I., Arzumanov, AA., Williams, DL., Deuss, P., Gait, MJ. (20th November 2014)
Parallel Synthesis of Cell-Penetrating Peptide Conjugates of PMO Toward Exon Skipping Enhancement in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Nucleic Acid Ther [Epub ahead of print]
- Ramakrishnan, V. (20th November 2014)
The Ribosome Emerges from a Black Box.
Cell 159(5): 979-984
- Falcon, B., et al. (18th November 2014)
Conformation determines the seeding potencies of native and recombinant tau aggregates.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Clavaguera, F., Hench, J., Goedert, M., Tolnay, M. (17th November 2014)
Prion-like transmission and spreading of tau pathology.
Neuropathol. Appl. Neurobiol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Johnston, J., Ding, H., Seibel, SH., Esposti, F., Lagnado, L. (15th November 2014)
Rapid mapping of visual receptive fields by filtered back projection: application to multi-neuronal electrophysiology and imaging.
J. Physiol. (Lond.) 592(Pt 22): 4839-54
- Xu, H., et al. (12th November 2014)
Tau Silencing by siRNA in the P301S Mouse model of Tauopathy.
Curr Gene Ther [Epub ahead of print]
- Brancaccio, M., Enoki, R., Mazuski, CN., Jones, J., Evans, JA., Azzi, A. (12th November 2014)
Network-Mediated Encoding of Circadian Time: The Suprachiasmatic Nucleus (SCN) from Genes to Neurons to Circuits, and Back.
J. Neurosci. 34(46): 15192-9
- Bhattacharya, S., Lee, S., Grisshammer, R., Tate, CG., Vaidehi, N. (11th November 2014)
Rapid Computational Prediction of Thermostabilizing Mutations for G Protein-Coupled Receptors.
J Chem Theory Comput 10(11): 5149-5160
- Clatworthy, MR., Aronin, CE., Mathews, RJ., Morgan, NY., Smith, KG., Germain, RN. (10th November 2014)
Immune complexes stimulate CCR7-dependent dendritic cell migration to lymph nodes.
Nat. Med. [Epub ahead of print]
- Brown, A., et al. (7th November 2014)
Structure of the large ribosomal subunit from human mitochondria.
Science 346(6210): 718-22
- Shao, S., Hegde, RS. (7th November 2014)
Cell Biology. Local synthesis and disposal.
Science 346(6210): 701-2
- Schmied, WH., Elsässer, SJ., Uttamapinant, C., Chin, JW. (5th November 2014)
Efficient Multisite Unnatural Amino Acid Incorporation in Mammalian Cells via Optimized Pyrrolysyl tRNA Synthetase/tRNA Expression and Engineered eRF1.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 136(44): 15577-83
- Luo, J., Uprety, R., Naro, Y., Chou, C., Nguyen, DP., Chin, JW., Deiters, A. (5th November 2014)
Genetically encoded optochemical probes for simultaneous fluorescence reporting and light activation of protein function with two-photon excitation.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 136(44): 15551-8
- Schiavone, D., et al. (3rd November 2014)
Determinants of G quadruplex-induced epigenetic instability in REV1-deficient cells.
EMBO J. 33(21): 2507-20
- Chan, SL., Huppertz, I., Yao, C., Weng, L., Moresco, JJ., Yates, JR., Ule, J., Manley, JL., Shi, Y. (1st November 2014)
CPSF30 and Wdr33 directly bind to AAUAAA in mammalian mRNA 3' processing.
Genes Dev. 28(21): 2370-80
- Goedert, M., Falcon, B., Clavaguera, F., Tolnay, M. (31st October 2014)
Prion-like mechanisms in the pathogenesis of tauopathies and synucleinopathies.
Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 14(11): 495
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.