The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Lee, S., Bhattacharya, S., Tate, CG., Grisshammer, R., Vaidehi, N. (16th April 2015)
Structural dynamics and thermostabilization of neurotensin receptor 1.
J Phys Chem B 119(15): 4917-28
- Järver, P., et al. (16th April 2015)
Peptide nanoparticle delivery of charge-neutral splice-switching morpholino oligonucleotides.
Nucleic Acid Ther 25(2): 65-77
- Patel, BH., Percivalle, C., Ritson, DJ., Duffy, CD., Sutherland, JD. (16th April 2015)
Common origins of RNA, protein and lipid precursors in a cyanosulfidic protometabolism.
Nat Chem 7(4): 301-7
- Uttamapinant, C., Howe, JD., Lang, K., Beránek, V., Davis, L., Mahesh, M., Barry, NP., Chin, JW. (15th April 2015)
Genetic code expansion enables live-cell and super-resolution imaging of site-specifically labeled cellular proteins.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 137(14): 4602-5
- Allen, MD., et al. (15th April 2015)
Solution structure of a soluble fragment derived from a membrane protein by shotgun proteolysis.
Protein Eng. Des. Sel. [Epub ahead of print]
- von der Malsburg, K., Shao, S., Hegde, RS. (15th April 2015)
The Ribosome Quality Control Pathway can Access Nascent Polypeptides Stalled at the Sec61 Translocon.
Mol. Biol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Wang, T., et al. (15th April 2015)
Control of autophagosome axonal retrograde flux by presynaptic activity unveiled using botulinum neurotoxin type a.
J. Neurosci. 35(15): 6179-94
- Fink, G., Löwe, J. (14th April 2015)
Reconstitution of a prokaryotic minus end-tracking system using TubRC centromeric complexes and tubulin-like protein TubZ filaments.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 112(15): E1845-50
- van Roon, AM., Yang, JC., Mathieu, D., Bermel, W., Nagai, K., Neuhaus, D. (13th April 2015)
(113) Cd NMR Experiments Reveal an Unusual Metal Cluster in the Solution Structure of the Yeast Splicing Protein Bud31p.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 54(16): 4861-4
- Cheng, A., et al. (13th April 2015)
MRC2014: Extensions to the MRC format header for electron cryo-microscopy and tomography.
J. Struct. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Komander, D. (10th April 2015)
Biochemistry. Details of destruction, one molecule at a time.
Science 348(6231): 183-4
- Das, I., et al. (10th April 2015)
Preventing proteostasis diseases by selective inhibition of a phosphatase regulatory subunit.
Science 348(6231): 239-42
- Causton, HC., Feeney, KA., Ziegler, CA., O'Neill, JS. (8th April 2015)
Metabolic Cycles in Yeast Share Features Conserved among Circadian Rhythms.
Curr. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lee, J., Ding, S., Walpole, TB., Holding, AN., Montgomery, MG., Fearnley, IM., Walker, JE. (7th April 2015)
Organisation of Subunits in the Membrane Domain of the Bovine F-ATPase Revealed by Covalent Cross-linking.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Amunts, A., Brown, A., Toots, J., Scheres, SH., Ramakrishnan, V. (3rd April 2015)
Ribosome. The structure of the human mitochondrial ribosome.
Science 348(6230): 95-8
- Gerlach, K., McKenzie, AN., Neurath, MF., Weigmann, B. (3rd April 2015)
IL-9 regulates intestinal barrier function in experimental T cell-mediated colitis.
Tissue Barriers 3(1-2): e983777
- Lucena-Agell, D., Galindo, A., Arst, HN., Peñalva, MA. (3rd April 2015)
Aspergillus nidulans ambient pH signaling does not require endocytosis.
Eukaryotic Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Stubbington, MJ., Mahata, B., Svensson, V., Deonarine, A., Nissen, JK., Betz, AG., Teichmann, SA. (3rd April 2015)
An atlas of mouse CD4(+) T cell transcriptomes.
Biol. Direct 10(1): 14
- Michel, MA., et al. (2nd April 2015)
Assembly and specific recognition of k29- and k33-linked polyubiquitin.
Mol. Cell 58(1): 95-109
- Slowik, D., Henderson, R. (30th March 2015)
Benchmarking the stability of human detergent-solubilised voltage-gated sodium channels for structural studies using eel as a reference.
Biochim. Biophys. Acta [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 7,000+ papers is obtained.