The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Willensky, S., Bar-Rogovsky, H., Bignon, EA., Tischler, ND., Modis, Y., Dessau, M. (26th October 2016)
Crystal Structure of Glycoprotein C from a Hantavirus in the Post-fusion Conformation.
PLoS Pathog. 12(10): e1005948
- Goedert, M. (26th October 2016)
The ordered assembly of tau is the gain-of-toxic function that causes human tauopathies.
Alzheimers Dement 12(10): 1040-1050
- Tischer, T., Schuh, M. (25th October 2016)
The Phosphatase Dusp7 Drives Meiotic Resumption and Chromosome Alignment in Mouse Oocytes.
Cell Rep 17(5): 1426-1437
- Wang, K., Fredens, J., Brunner, SF., Kim, SH., Chia, T., Chin, JW. (24th October 2016)
Defining synonymous codon compression schemes by genome recoding.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Schafer, W. (24th October 2016)
Nematode nervous systems.
Curr. Biol. 26(20): R955-R959
- Masters, TA., Kendrick-Jones, J., Buss, F. (19th October 2016)
Myosins: Domain Organisation, Motor Properties, Physiological Roles and Cellular Functions.
Handb Exp Pharmacol [Epub ahead of print]
- Boyle, KB., Thurston, TL., Randow, F. (18th October 2016)
TBK1 directs WIPI2 against Salmonella.
Autophagy : 0 [Epub ahead of print]
- Gammons, MV., Rutherford, TJ., Steinhart, Z., Angers, S., Bienz, M. (15th October 2016)
Essential role of the Dishevelled DEP domain in a Wnt-dependent human-cell-based complementation assay.
J. Cell. Sci. 129(20): 3892-3902
- Teixeira, FR., et al. (15th October 2016)
Gsk3β and Tomm20 are substrates of the SCFFbxo7/PARK15 ubiquitin ligase associated with Parkinson's disease.
Biochem. J. 473(20): 3563-3580
- Myers, KN., et al. (14th October 2016)
The bornavirus-derived human protein EBLN1 promotes efficient cell cycle transit, microtubule organisation and genome stability.
Sci Rep 6: 35548
- Mevissen, TE., et al. (12th October 2016)
Molecular basis of Lys11-polyubiquitin specificity in the deubiquitinase Cezanne.
Nature 538(7625): 402-405 [Epub ahead of print]
- Liu, Z., Rigger, L., Rossi, JC., Sutherland, JD., Pascal, R. (10th October 2016)
Mixed Anhydride Intermediates in the Reaction of 5(4H)-Oxazolones with Phosphate Esters and Nucleotides.
Chemistry 22(42): 14940-14949
- Keller, AN., et al. (6th October 2016)
Activation of Xer-recombination at dif: structural basis of the FtsKγ-XerD interaction.
Sci Rep 6: 33357
- Gammons, MV., Renko, M., Johnson, CM., Rutherford, TJ., Bienz, M. (6th October 2016)
Wnt Signalosome Assembly by DEP Domain Swapping of Dishevelled.
Mol. Cell 64(1): 92-104
- Lea-Smith, DJ., et al. (5th October 2016)
Hydrocarbons are essential for optimal cell size, division and growth of cyanobacteria.
Plant Physiol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Holtzman, DM., et al. (4th October 2016)
Tau: From research to clinical development.
Alzheimers Dement 12(10): 1033-1039
- Simunovic, M., et al. (4th October 2016)
How curvature-generating proteins build scaffolds on membrane nanotubes.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 113(40): 11226-11231
- Hill, RJ., Ringel, A., Knuepfer, E., Moon, RW., Blackman, MJ., van Ooij, C. (2nd October 2016)
Regulation and essentiality of the START-domain-containing phospholipid transfer protein PFA0210c in malaria parasites.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- García-Nafría, J., Herguedas, B., Watson, JF., Greger, IH. (1st October 2016)
The dynamic AMPA receptor extracellular region: a platform for synaptic protein interactions.
J. Physiol. (Lond.) 594(19): 5449-58
- Kovalevskiy, O., Nicholls, RA., Murshudov, GN. (1st October 2016)
Automated refinement of macromolecular structures at low resolution using prior information.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 72(Pt 10): 1149-1161
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.