The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Li, X., et al. (28th June 2017)
MARK4 regulates NLRP3 positioning and inflammasome activation through a microtubule-dependent mechanism.
Nat Commun 8: 15986
- MacDonald, RB., Kashikar, ND., Lagnado, L., Harris, WA. (27th June 2017)
A Novel Tool to Measure Extracellular Glutamate in the Zebrafish Nervous System In Vivo.
Zebrafish 14(3): 284-286
- Fenwick, MK., Li, Y., Cresswell, P., Modis, Y., Ealick, SE. (27th June 2017)
Structural studies of viperin, an antiviral radical SAM enzyme.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 114(26): 6806-6811
- Li, J., Fricks, C., Caspar, DLD., Rayment, I. (21st June 2017)
Reversible swelling of sbmv is associated with reversible disordering.
J. Struct. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Simunovic, M., et al. (21st June 2017)
Friction Mediates Scission of Tubular Membranes Scaffolded by BAR Proteins.
Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Vieira, RV., McDonald, S., Araújo-Soares, V., Sniehotta, FF., Henderson, R. (20th June 2017)
Dynamic modelling of n-of-1 data: Powerful and flexible data analytics applied to individualised studies.
Health Psychol Rev : 1-32 [Epub ahead of print]
- Mevissen, TET., Komander, D. (20th June 2017)
Mechanisms of Deubiquitinase Specificity and Regulation.
Annu. Rev. Biochem. 86: 159-192
- Schmidt-Hieber, C., Toleikyte, G., Aitchison, L., Roth, A., Clark, BA., Branco, T., Häusser, M. (19th June 2017)
Active dendritic integration as a mechanism for robust and precise grid cell firing.
Nat. Neurosci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kunz, P., et al. (19th June 2017)
Exploiting sequence and stability information for directing nanobody stability engineering.
Biochim. Biophys. Acta [Epub ahead of print]
- Dodonova, SO., et al. (16th June 2017)
9Å structure of the COPI coat reveals that the Arf1 GTPase occupies two contrasting molecular environments.
- Zhang, K., Foster, HE., Rondelet, A., Lacey, SE., Bahi-Buisson, N., Bird, AW., Carter, AP. (15th June 2017)
Cryo-EM Reveals How Human Cytoplasmic Dynein Is Auto-inhibited and Activated.
Cell 169(7): 1303-1314.e18
- Floudas, A., et al. (14th June 2017)
IL-17 Receptor A Maintains and Protects the Skin Barrier To Prevent Allergic Skin Inflammation.
J. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Webster, MW., Stowell, JAW., Tang, TTL., Passmore, LA. (13th June 2017)
Analysis of mRNA deadenylation by multi-protein complexes.
Methods [Epub ahead of print]
- Houlihan, G., Arangundy-Franklin, S., Holliger, P. (9th June 2017)
Engineering and application of polymerases for synthetic genetics.
Curr. Opin. Biotechnol. 48: 168-179 [Epub ahead of print]
- Newland, SA., et al. (7th June 2017)
Type-2 innate lymphoid cells control the development of atherosclerosis in mice.
Nat Commun 8: 15781
- Rivera-Calzada, A., et al. (6th June 2017)
The Structure of the R2TP Complex Defines a Platform for Recruiting Diverse Client Proteins to the HSP90 Molecular Chaperone System.
Structure [Epub ahead of print]
- Kostrouchová, M., et al. (6th June 2017)
The nematode homologue of Mediator complex subunit 28, F28F8.5, is a critical regulator of C. elegans development.
PeerJ 5: e3390
- Loubéry, S., et al. (6th June 2017)
Sara phosphorylation state controls the dispatch of endosomes from the central spindle during asymmetric division.
Nat Commun 8: 15285
- Verma, M., et al. (3rd June 2017)
PRMT7 Interacts with ASS1 and Citrullinemia Mutations Disrupt the Interaction.
J. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Morris, EP., da Fonseca, PCA. (1st June 2017)
High-resolution cryo-EM proteasome structures in drug development.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 73(Pt 6): 522-533
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.