The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the UKRI Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Kay, RR., Weijer, CJ. (1st October 2022)
Jeffrey G. Williams (1948-2022): a pioneer molecular biologist in development.
- Cable, J., et al. (30th September 2022)
Organoids as tools for fundamental discovery and translation-A Keystone Symposia report.
Ann N Y Acad Sci [Epub ahead of print]
- Pagán, AJ., et al. (29th September 2022)
mTOR-regulated mitochondrial metabolism limits mycobacterium-induced cytotoxicity.
Cell 185(20): 3720-3738.e13
- Lewis, JE., et al. (29th September 2022)
Chemogenetic strategies at whole-body, or specifically within VMH, confirm phenotype Relaxin/insulin-like family peptide receptor 4 (Rxfp4) expressing hypothalamic neurons modulate food intake and preference in mice.
Mol Metab : 101604 [Epub ahead of print]
- Saito, T., et al. (28th September 2022)
Generating polyketide diversity in : a Steely hybrid polyketide synthase produces alternate products at different developmental stages.
Proc Biol Sci 289(1983): 20221176
- Mellor, C., Perez, C., Sale, JE. (28th September 2022)
Creation and resolution of non-B-DNA structural impediments during replication.
Crit Rev Biochem Mol Biol : 1-31 [Epub ahead of print]
- Pașca, SP., et al. (28th September 2022)
A nomenclature consensus for nervous system organoids and assembloids.
Nature 609(7929): 907-910
- Ambrosini, C., et al. (27th September 2022)
Translational enhancement by base editing of the Kozak sequence rescues haploinsufficiency.
Nucleic Acids Res [Epub ahead of print]
- Franco-Echevarría, E., Rutherford, TJ., Fiedler, M., Dean, C., Bienz, M. (26th September 2022)
Plant vernalization proteins contain unusual PHD superdomains without histone H3 binding activity.
J Biol Chem : 102540 [Epub ahead of print]
- Nyga, A., Ganguli, S., Matthews, HK., Baum, B. (26th September 2022)
The role of RAS oncogenes in controlling epithelial mechanics.
Trends Cell Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Mikulski, P., et al. (21st September 2022)
VAL1 acts as an assembly platform co-ordinating co-transcriptional repression and chromatin regulation at Arabidopsis FLC.
Nat Commun 13(1): 5542
- Sekiyama, N., et al. (20th September 2022)
ALS mutations in the TIA-1 prion-like domain trigger highly condensed pathogenic structures.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 119(38): e2122523119
- Sunchu, B., Lee, NM., Taylor, JA., Segura, RC., Roubinet, C., Cabernard, C. (19th September 2022)
Asymmetric chromatin retention and nuclear envelopes separate chromosomes in fused cells in vivo.
Commun Biol 5(1): 953
- Gabel, CA., Li, Z., DeMarco, AG., Zhang, Z., Yang, J., Hall, MC., Barford, D., Chang, L. (16th September 2022)
Molecular architecture of the augmin complex.
Nat Commun 13(1): 5449
- Lo, WT., et al. (15th September 2022)
Development of selective inhibitors of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase C2α.
Nat Chem Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Yang, Y., et al. (15th September 2022)
Structures of α-synuclein filaments from human brains with Lewy pathology.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Kravchuk, V., Petrova, O., Kampjut, D., Wojciechowska-Bason, A., Breese, Z., Sazanov, L. (14th September 2022)
A universal coupling mechanism of respiratory complex I.
Nature 609(7928): 808-814
- Soman, A., et al. (14th September 2022)
Columnar structure of human telomeric chromatin.
Nature 609(7929): 1048-1055
- La Torre, M., et al. (13th September 2022)
Combined alteration of lamin and nuclear morphology influences the localization of the tumor-associated factor AKTIP.
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 41(1): 273
- Galili, DS., Jefferis, GSXE., Costa, M. (13th September 2022)
Connectomics and the neural basis of behaviour.
Curr Opin Insect Sci : 100968 [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.