The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Mendoza-Topaz, C., Nelson, G., Howard, G., Hafner, S., Rademacher, P., Frick, M., Nichols, BJ. (22nd October 2018)
Cells respond to deletion of CAV1 by increasing synthesis of extracellular matrix.
PLoS ONE 13(10): e0205306
- Gahlon, HL., Walker, AR., Cisneros, GA., Lamers, MH., Rueda, DS. (22nd October 2018)
Reduced structural flexibility for an exonuclease deficient DNA polymerase III mutant.
Phys Chem Chem Phys [Epub ahead of print]
- Felsenberg, J., et al. (18th October 2018)
Integration of Parallel Opposing Memories Underlies Memory Extinction.
Cell 175(3): 709-722.e15
- Gait, MJ., Arzumanov, AA., McClorey, G., Godfrey, C., Betts, C., Hammond, S., Wood, MJA. (16th October 2018)
Cell-Penetrating Peptide Conjugates of Steric Blocking Oligonucleotides as Therapeutics for Neuromuscular Diseases from a Historical Perspective to Current Prospects of Treatment.
Nucleic Acid Ther [Epub ahead of print]
- Richard, M., et al. (15th October 2018)
Mutations in the MAB_2299c TetR regulator confer cross-resistance to clofazimine and bedaquiline in Mycobacterium abscessus.
Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. [Epub ahead of print]
- Carlon, A., Ravera, E., Parigi, G., Murshudov, GN., Luchinat, C. (11th October 2018)
Joint X-ray/NMR structure refinement of multidomain/multisubunit systems.
J. Biomol. NMR [Epub ahead of print]
- Lancaster, MA., et al. (11th October 2018)
Publisher Correction: Guided self-organization and cortical plate formation in human brain organoids.
Nat. Biotechnol. 36(10): 1016
- Bottermann, M., et al. (9th October 2018)
TRIM21 mediates antibody inhibition of adenovirus-based gene delivery and vaccination.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 115(41): 10440-10445
- Turner, AL., Watson, M., Wilkins, OG., Cato, L., Travers, A., Thomas, JO., Stott, K. (9th October 2018)
Highly disordered histone H1-DNA model complexes and their condensates.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hutchings, J., Stancheva, V., Miller, EA., Zanetti, G. (8th October 2018)
Subtomogram averaging of COPII assemblies reveals how coat organization dictates membrane shape.
Nat Commun 9(1): 4154
- Campeotto, I., et al. (5th October 2018)
Pathological macromolecular crystallographic data affected by twinning, partial-disorder and exhibiting multiple lattices for testing of data processing and refinement tools.
Sci Rep 8(1): 14876
- Gómez-Blanco, J., et al. (5th October 2018)
Using Scipion for stream image processing at Cryo-EM facilities.
J. Struct. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Mattei, S., Tan, A., Glass, B., Müller, B., Kräusslich, HG., Briggs, JAG. (2nd October 2018)
High-resolution structures of HIV-1 Gag cleavage mutants determine structural switch for virus maturation.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 115(40): E9401-E9410
- Betts, CA., et al. (2nd October 2018)
Cmah-dystrophin deficient mdx mice display an accelerated cardiac phenotype that is improved following peptide-PMO exon skipping treatment.
Hum. Mol. Genet. [Epub ahead of print]
- Juszkiewicz, S., Chandrasekaran, V., Lin, Z., Kraatz, S., Ramakrishnan, V., Hegde, RS. (1st October 2018)
ZNF598 Is a Quality Control Sensor of Collided Ribosomes.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Scott, KM., Kouli, A., Yeoh, SL., Clatworthy, MR., Williams-Gray, CH. (1st October 2018)
A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Alpha Synuclein Auto-Antibodies in Parkinson's Disease.
Front Neurol 9: 815
- Falcon, B., et al. (1st October 2018)
Tau filaments from multiple cases of sporadic and inherited Alzheimer's disease adopt a common fold.
Acta Neuropathol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Röper, K., Bustelo, XR. (1st October 2018)
Editorial overview: New concepts and experimental approaches to understand development, tissue regeneration, and human disease.
Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Götz, J., Bodea, LG., Goedert, M. (30th September 2018)
Rodent models for Alzheimer disease.
Nat. Rev. Neurosci. 19(10): 583-598
- Chan Wah Hak, L., et al. (30th September 2018)
FBP17 and CIP4 recruit SHIP2 and lamellipodin to prime the plasma membrane for fast endophilin-mediated endocytosis.
Nat. Cell Biol. 20(9): 1023-1031
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.