The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Hastings, MH., Maywood, ES., Brancaccio, M. (22nd June 2018)
Generation of circadian rhythms in the suprachiasmatic nucleus.
Nat. Rev. Neurosci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Webster, MW., et al. (21st June 2018)
mRNA Deadenylation Is Coupled to Translation Rates by the Differential Activities of Ccr4-Not Nucleases.
Mol. Cell 70(6): 1089-1100.e8
- Petela, NJ., et al. (21st June 2018)
Scc2 Is a Potent Activator of Cohesin's ATPase that Promotes Loading by Binding Scc1 without Pds5.
Mol. Cell 70(6): 1134-1148.e7
- Bloomfield, G. (20th June 2018)
Spo11-Independent Meiosis in Social Amoebae.
Annu. Rev. Microbiol. [Epub ahead of print]
- García-Nafría, J., Nehmé, R., Edwards, PC., Tate, CG. (20th June 2018)
Cryo-EM structure of the serotonin 5-HT receptor coupled to heterotrimeric G.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Kundel, F., et al. (20th June 2018)
Measurement of Tau Filament Fragmentation Provides Insights into Prion-like Spreading.
ACS Chem Neurosci 9(6): 1276-1282
- Evans, DA., Stempel, AV., Vale, R., Ruehle, S., Lefler, Y., Branco, T. (20th June 2018)
A synaptic threshold mechanism for computing escape decisions.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Halim, TYF., et al. (19th June 2018)
Tissue-Restricted Adaptive Type 2 Immunity Is Orchestrated by Expression of the Costimulatory Molecule OX40L on Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells.
Immunity 48(6): 1195-1207.e6
- Blain, AM., et al. (18th June 2018)
Peptide-conjugated phosphodiamidate oligomer-mediated exon skipping has benefits for cardiac function in mdx and Cmah-/-mdx mouse models of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
PLoS ONE 13(6): e0198897
- Taylor, AI., Holliger, P. (18th June 2018)
Selecting Fully-Modified XNA Aptamers Using Synthetic Genetics.
Curr Protoc Chem Biol 10(2): e44
- McLachlan, IG., Beets, I., de Bono, M., Heiman, MG. (7th June 2018)
A neuronal MAP kinase constrains growth of a Caenorhabditis elegans sensory dendrite throughout the life of the organism.
PLoS Genet. 14(6): e1007435
- Sente, A., et al. (5th June 2018)
Molecular mechanism of modulating arrestin conformation by GPCR phosphorylation.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 25(6): 538-545
- Bharat, TAM., Hoffmann, PC., Kukulski, W. (5th June 2018)
Correlative Microscopy of Vitreous Sections Provides Insights into BAR-Domain Organization In Situ.
Structure 26(6): 879-886.e3
- Adiconis, X., et al. (4th June 2018)
Comprehensive comparative analysis of 5'-end RNA-sequencing methods.
Nat. Methods [Epub ahead of print]
- Evans, PR., Parra-Bueno, P., Smirnov, MS., Lustberg, DJ., Dudek, SM., Hepler, JR., Yasuda, R. (4th June 2018)
RGS14 Restricts Plasticity in Hippocampal CA2 by Limiting Postsynaptic Calcium Signaling.
- Almeida-Souza, L., et al. (4th June 2018)
A Flat BAR Protein Promotes Actin Polymerization at the Base of Clathrin-Coated Pits.
Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Wilson, JJ., Alexandre, N., Trentin, C., Tripodi, M. (4th June 2018)
Three-Dimensional Representation of Motor Space in the Mouse Superior Colliculus.
Curr. Biol. 28(11): 1744-1755.e12
- Nakane, T., Kimanius, D., Lindahl, E., Scheres, SH. (1st June 2018)
Characterisation of molecular motions in cryo-EM single-particle data by multi-body refinement in RELION.
- Burnley, T., da Fonseca, P. (1st June 2018)
Proceedings of the third CCP-EM Spring Symposium.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 74(Pt 6): 490-491
- Nicholls, RA., Tykac, M., Kovalevskiy, O., Murshudov, GN. (1st June 2018)
Current approaches for the fitting and refinement of atomic models into cryo-EM maps using CCP-EM.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 74(Pt 6): 492-505
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.