The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Guna, A., Hegde, RS. (23rd April 2018)
Transmembrane Domain Recognition during Membrane Protein Biogenesis and Quality Control.
Curr. Biol. 28(8): R498-R511
- Muschalik, N., Munro, S. (23rd April 2018)
Curr. Biol. 28(8): R374-R376
- Vagnoni, A., Bullock, SL. (23rd April 2018)
A cAMP/PKA/Kinesin-1 Axis Promotes the Axonal Transport of Mitochondria in Aging Drosophila Neurons.
Curr. Biol. 28(8): 1265-1272.e4
- Reisinger, SN., et al. (18th April 2018)
Flotillin-1 interacts with the serotonin transporter and modulates chronic corticosterone response.
Genes Brain Behav. : e12482 [Epub ahead of print]
- Dickson, C., et al. (18th April 2018)
Intracellular antibody signalling is regulated by phosphorylation of the Fc receptor TRIM21.
- Martino, F., et al. (16th April 2018)
RPAP3 provides a flexible scaffold for coupling HSP90 to the human R2TP co-chaperone complex.
Nat Commun 9(1): 1501
- Reck-Peterson, SL., Redwine, WB., Vale, RD., Carter, AP. (16th April 2018)
The cytoplasmic dynein transport machinery and its many cargoes.
Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Burnett, DL., et al. (13th April 2018)
Germinal center antibody mutation trajectories are determined by rapid self/foreign discrimination.
Science 360(6385): 223-226
- Russo, CJ., Henderson, R. (12th April 2018)
Ewald sphere correction using a single side-band image processing algorithm.
Ultramicroscopy 187: 26-33
- Shakeel, S., Evans, JD., Hazelbaker, M., Kao, CC., Vaughan, RC., Butcher, SJ. (11th April 2018)
Intrinsically-disordered N-termini in human parechovirus 1 capsid proteins bind encapsidated RNA.
Sci Rep 8(1): 5820
- Feltham, R., et al. (10th April 2018)
Mind Bomb Regulates Cell Death during TNF Signaling by Suppressing RIPK1's Cytotoxic Potential.
Cell Rep 23(2): 470-484
- Meiser, J., et al. (10th April 2018)
Increased formate overflow is a hallmark of oxidative cancer.
Nat Commun 9(1): 1368
- Bharat, TAM., Hoffmann, PC., Kukulski, W. (10th April 2018)
Correlative Microscopy of Vitreous Sections Provides Insights into BAR-Domain Organization In Situ.
Structure [Epub ahead of print]
- Ranjan, S., Todd, ZR., Sutherland, JD., Sasselov, DD. (8th April 2018)
Sulfidic Anion Concentrations on Early Earth for Surficial Origins-of-Life Chemistry.
Astrobiology [Epub ahead of print]
- Kundel, F., et al. (8th April 2018)
Measurement of Tau Filament Fragmentation Provides Insights into Prion-like Spreading.
ACS Chem Neurosci [Epub ahead of print]
- Tsuchiya, Y., et al. (6th April 2018)
Protein CoAlation and antioxidant function of Coenzyme A in prokaryotic cells.
Biochem. J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bertolotti, A. (6th April 2018)
Importance of the subcellular location of protein deposits in neurodegenerative diseases.
Curr. Opin. Neurobiol. 51: 127-133 [Epub ahead of print]
- Emsley, P., Crispin, M. (1st April 2018)
Structural analysis of glycoproteins: building N-linked glycans with Coot.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 74(Pt 4): 256-263
- Awasthi, S., et al. (30th March 2018)
DDX49 is an RNA helicase that affects translation by regulating mRNA export and the levels of pre-ribosomal RNA.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Zyryanova, AF., et al. (30th March 2018)
Binding of ISRIB reveals a regulatory site in the nucleotide exchange factor eIF2B.
Science 359(6383): 1533-1536
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.