The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Marin, E., et al. (23rd November 2020)
Author Correction: Small-wedge synchrotron and serial XFEL datasets for Cysteinyl leukotriene GPCRs.
Sci Data 7(1): 419
- Nakane, T., et al. (21st November 2020)
Single-particle cryo-EM at atomic resolution.
Nature 587(7832): 152-156
- Gomez-Navarro, N., Boulanger, J., Miller, EA. (20th November 2020)
The Ubp3/Bre5 deubiquitylation complex modulates COPII vesicle formation.
Traffic 21(11): 702-711
- Zhyvoloup, A., et al. (18th November 2020)
Analysis of disulphide bond linkage between CoA and protein cysteine thiols during sporulation and in spores of Bacillus species.
FEMS Microbiol Lett [Epub ahead of print]
- Özbey, NP., et al. (16th November 2020)
Tyramine Acts Downstream of Neuronal XBP-1s to Coordinate Inter-tissue UPR Activation and Behavior in C. elegans.
Dev Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Garreta, E., et al. (16th November 2020)
Rethinking organoid technology through bioengineering.
Nat Mater [Epub ahead of print]
- Kloehn, J., Hammoudi, PM., Soldati-Favre, D. (14th November 2020)
Metabolite salvage and restriction during infection - a tug of war between Toxoplasma gondii and its host.
Curr Opin Biotechnol 68: 104-114 [Epub ahead of print]
- Laurinmäki, P., Shakeel, S., Ekström, JO., Mohammadi, P., Hultmark, D., Butcher, SJ. (12th November 2020)
Structure of Nora virus at 2.7 Å resolution and implications for receptor binding, capsid stability and taxonomy.
Sci Rep 10(1): 19675
- Marin, E., et al. (12th November 2020)
Small-wedge synchrotron and serial XFEL datasets for Cysteinyl leukotriene GPCRs.
Sci Data 7(1): 388
- Ginger, L., Malsam, J., Sonnen, AF., Morado, D., Scheutzow, A., Söllner, TH., Briggs, JAG. (12th November 2020)
Arrangements of proteins at reconstituted synaptic vesicle fusion sites depend on membrane separation.
FEBS Lett 594(21): 3450-3463
- Barylyuk, K., et al. (11th November 2020)
A Comprehensive Subcellular Atlas of the Toxoplasma Proteome via hyperLOPIT Provides Spatial Context for Protein Functions.
Cell Host Microbe 28(5): 752-766.e9
- Ihara, K., et al. (9th November 2020)
Isoprenoid-chained lipid EROCOC: a new matrix for membrane protein crystallization and a crystal delivery medium in serial femtosecond crystallography.
Sci Rep 10(1): 19305
- Blum, M., et al. (6th November 2020)
The InterPro protein families and domains database: 20 years on.
Nucleic Acids Res [Epub ahead of print]
- Santos, JA., Lamers, MH. (4th November 2020)
Novel Antibiotics Targeting Bacterial Replicative DNA Polymerases.
Antibiotics (Basel) 9(11)
- Zhang, Z., Bellini, D., Barford, D. (4th November 2020)
Crystal structure of the Cenp-HIKHead-TW sub-module of the inner kinetochore CCAN complex.
Nucleic Acids Res 48(19): 11172-11184
- Marti-Solano, M., et al. (4th November 2020)
Combinatorial expression of GPCR isoforms affects signalling and drug responses.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Rynkiewicz, NK., et al. (3rd November 2020)
Gβγ is a direct regulator of endogenous p101/p110γ and p84/p110γ PI3Kγ complexes in mouse neutrophils.
Sci Signal 13(656)
- Lancaster, MA. (3rd November 2020)
Brain organoids: A new frontier of human neuroscience research.
Semin Cell Dev Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Son, J., et al. (2nd November 2020)
Tumor-Infiltrating Regulatory T-cell Accumulation in the Tumor Microenvironment Is Mediated by IL33/ST2 Signaling.
Cancer Immunol Res 8(11): 1393-1406
- Stancheva, VG., et al. (2nd November 2020)
Combinatorial multivalent interactions drive cooperative assembly of the COPII coat.
J Cell Biol 219(11)
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.