The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the UKRI Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Bravo-Plaza, I., et al. (30th May 2023)
The Uso1 globular head interacts with SNAREs to maintain viability even in the absence of the coiled-coil domain.
Elife 12 [Epub ahead of print]
- Yang, Y., et al. (27th May 2023)
New SNCA mutation and structures of α-synuclein filaments from juvenile-onset synucleinopathy.
Acta Neuropathol 145(5): 561-572
- Gómez-Escribano, AP., et al. (27th May 2023)
Changes in lipid metabolism driven by steroid signalling modulate proteostasis in C. elegans.
EMBO Rep : e55556 [Epub ahead of print]
- Patton, AP., Hastings, MH. (25th May 2023)
The Mammalian Circadian Time-Keeping System.
J Huntingtons Dis [Epub ahead of print]
- Bürmann, F., Löwe, J. (25th May 2023)
Structural biology of SMC complexes across the tree of life.
Curr Opin Struct Biol 80: 102598 [Epub ahead of print]
- Lemus, L., Hegde, RS., Goder, V. (25th May 2023)
New frontiers in quality control: the case of GPI-anchored proteins.
Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Gong, GQ., et al. (24th May 2023)
A small-molecule PI3Kα activator for cardioprotection and neuroregeneration.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- José Planelles-Herrero, V., Derivery, E. (23rd May 2023)
[The Elongator complex: A new actor in asymmetric cell division].
Med Sci (Paris) 39(5): 411-414
- Patton, AP., Morris, EL., McManus, D., Wang, H., Li, Y., Chin, JW., Hastings, MH. (23rd May 2023)
Astrocytic control of extracellular GABA drives circadian timekeeping in the suprachiasmatic nucleus.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 120(21): e2301330120
- Kaulich, E., McCubbin, PTN., Schafer, WR., Walker, DS. (23rd May 2023)
Physiological insight into the conserved properties of Caenorhabditis elegans acid-sensing degenerin/epithelial sodium channels.
J Physiol 601(9): 1625-1653
- Javitt, A., et al. (22nd May 2023)
The proteasome regulator PSME4 modulates proteasome activity and antigen diversity to abrogate antitumor immunity in NSCLC.
Nat Cancer 4(5): 629-647
- Menolfi, D., Rhodes, D. (20th May 2023)
70 years of the DNA double helix: An interview with Daniela Rhodes.
Mol Cell 83(8): 1200-1203
- Nyga, A., Plak, K., Kräter, M., Urbanska, M., Kim, K., Guck, J., Baum, B. (19th May 2023)
Dynamics of cell rounding during detachment.
iScience 26(5): 106696
- Wit, N., et al. (19th May 2023)
A histone deacetylase 3 and mitochondrial complex I axis regulates toxic formaldehyde production.
Sci Adv 9(20): eadg2235
- Dos Santos, Á., et al. (18th May 2023)
Autophagy receptor NDP52 alters DNA conformation to modulate RNA polymerase II transcription.
Nat Commun 14(1): 2855
- Taisz, I., et al. (18th May 2023)
Generating parallel representations of position and identity in the olfactory system.
Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Green, NJ., Russell, DA., Tanner, SH., Sutherland, JD. (17th May 2023)
Prebiotic Synthesis of Formylaminonitriles and Derivatives in Formamide.
J Am Chem Soc 145(19): 10533-10541
- Manubens-Gil, L., et al. (17th May 2023)
BigNeuron: a resource to benchmark and predict performance of algorithms for automated tracing of neurons in light microscopy datasets.
Nat Methods [Epub ahead of print]
- Ouellet, S., Ferguson, L., Lau, AZ., Lim, TKY. (16th May 2023)
CysPresso: a classification model utilizing deep learning protein representations to predict recombinant expression of cysteine-dense peptides.
BMC Bioinformatics 24(1): 200
- Kaulich, E., Grundy, LJ., Schafer, WR., Walker, DS. (13th May 2023)
The diverse functions of the DEG/ENaC family: linking genetic and physiological insights.
J Physiol 601(9): 1521-1542
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.