The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- von Kügelgen, A., et al. (23rd January 2020)
In Situ Structure of an Intact Lipopolysaccharide-Bound Bacterial Surface Layer.
Cell 180(2): 348-358.e15
- Srivastava, N., Traynor, D., Piel, M., Kabla, AJ., Kay, RR. (21st January 2020)
Pressure sensing through Piezo channels controls whether cells migrate with blebs or pseudopods.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Dhanda, AS., et al. (21st January 2020)
Listeria monocytogenes Exploits Host Caveolin for Cell-to-Cell Spreading.
- Schuster, R., et al. (19th January 2020)
Dual role of a GTPase conformational switch for membrane fusion by mitofusin ubiquitylation.
Life Sci Alliance 3(1)
- Ota, SM., Hut, RA., Riede, SJ., Crosby, P., Suchecki, D., Meerlo, P. (15th January 2020)
Social stress and glucocorticoids alter PERIOD2 rhythmicity in the liver, but not in the suprachiasmatic nucleus.
Horm Behav 120: 104683 [Epub ahead of print]
- Cohn, JA., Cebul, ER., Valperga, G., Brose, L., de Bono, M., Heiman, MG., Pierce, JT. (13th January 2020)
Long-term activity drives dendritic branch elaboration of a C. elegans sensory neuron.
Dev. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lakshminarayan, R., et al. (10th January 2020)
Pre-emptive Quality Control of a Misfolded Membrane Protein by Ribosome-Driven Effects.
Curr. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Beets, I., Zhang, G., Fenk, LA., Chen, C., Nelson, GM., Félix, MA., de Bono, M. (8th January 2020)
Natural Variation in a Dendritic Scaffold Protein Remodels Experience-Dependent Plasticity by Altering Neuropeptide Expression.
Neuron 105(1): 106-121.e10
- Allen, MD., Bycroft, M., Zinzalla, G. (7th January 2020)
Structure of the BRK domain of the SWI/SNF chromatin remodeling complex subunit BRG1 reveals a potential role in protein-protein interactions.
Protein Sci. [Epub ahead of print]
- García-Nafría, J., Tate, CG. (6th January 2020)
Cryo-Electron Microscopy: Moving Beyond X-Ray Crystal Structures for Drug Receptors and Drug Development.
Annu. Rev. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 60: 51-71
- Liu, Y., et al. (6th January 2020)
Structural insights and activating mutations in diverse pathologies define mechanisms of deregulation for phospholipase C gamma enzymes.
EBioMedicine 51: 102607 [Epub ahead of print]
- Pye, VE., et al. (6th January 2020)
A bipartite structural organization defines the SERINC family of HIV-1 restriction factors.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 27(1): 78-83
- Erlendsson, S., Morado, DR., Cullen, HB., Feschotte, C., Shepherd, JD., Briggs, JAG. (6th January 2020)
Structures of virus-like capsids formed by the Drosophila neuronal Arc proteins.
Nat. Neurosci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Li, Y., et al. (6th January 2020)
The structural basis for cohesin-CTCF-anchored loops.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Imanikia, S., Taylor, RC. (6th January 2020)
Molty-Level Regulation: Lysosomes Participate in Developmental ECM Remodeling in C. elegans.
Dev. Cell 52(1): 1-2
- Sangwan, S., et al. (2nd January 2020)
Inhibition of synucleinopathic seeding by rationally designed inhibitors.
- Luisi, B., Oubridge, C. (31st December 2019)
Kiyoshi Nagai (1949-2019).
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 27(1): 1-2
- Diederich, B., Marsikova, B., Amos, B., Heintzmann, R. (31st December 2019)
One-shot phase-recovery using a cellphone RGB camera on a Jamin-Lebedeff microscope.
PLoS ONE 14(12): e0227096
- Wilson, TJ., Clare, S., Mikulin, J., Johnson, CM., Harcourt, K., Lyons, PA., Dougan, G., Smith, KGC. (27th December 2019)
SLAMF9 is found on select subsets of antigen-presenting cells and promotes resistance to Salmonella infection.
Immunology [Epub ahead of print]
- Ferrer-González, E., et al. (27th December 2019)
Structure-Guided Design of a Fluorescent Probe for the Visualization of FtsZ in Clinically Important Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Bacterial Pathogens.
Sci Rep 9(1): 20092
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.