The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Huguenin-Dezot, N., et al. (12th December 2018)
Trapping biosynthetic acyl-enzyme intermediates with encoded 2,3-diaminopropionic acid.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Fletcher, AJ., Vaysburd, M., Maslen, S., Zeng, J., Skehel, JM., Towers, GJ., James, LC. (12th December 2018)
Trivalent RING Assembly on Retroviral Capsids Activates TRIM5 Ubiquitination and Innate Immune Signaling.
Cell Host Microbe 24(6): 761-775.e6
- Qu, K., et al. (11th December 2018)
Structure and architecture of immature and mature murine leukemia virus capsids.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 115(50): E11751-E11760
- Nirwan, N., et al. (6th December 2018)
Hexameric assembly of the AAA+ protein McrB is necessary for GTPase activity.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bertolotti, A. (6th December 2018)
The split protein phosphatase system.
Biochem. J. 475(23): 3707-3723
- Schmied, WH., Tnimov, Z., Uttamapinant, C., Rae, CD., Fried, SD., Chin, JW. (5th December 2018)
Controlling orthogonal ribosome subunit interactions enables evolution of new function.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Gujrati, M., Mittal, R., Ekal, L., Mishra, RK. (5th December 2018)
SUMOylation of Periplakin is critical for efficient re-organization of Keratin filament network.
Mol. Biol. Cell : mbcE18040244 [Epub ahead of print]
- Passarella, D., Goedert, M. (3rd December 2018)
Beta-sheet assembly of Tau and neurodegeneration in Drosophila melanogaster.
Neurobiol. Aging 72: 98-105
- Röper, K. (3rd December 2018)
Quantitative Imaging and the Effect of Tissue Topology on Morphogenesis.
Dev. Cell 47(5): 537-538
- Elegheert, J., et al. (30th November 2018)
Lentiviral transduction of mammalian cells for fast, scalable and high-level production of soluble and membrane proteins.
Nat Protoc 13(12): 2991-3017
- Clift, D., So, C., McEwan, WA., James, LC., Schuh, M. (30th November 2018)
Publisher Correction: Acute and rapid degradation of endogenous proteins by Trim-Away.
Nat Protoc [Epub ahead of print]
- Barford, D. (28th November 2018)
A MAD way to regulate mitosis.
Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Maywood, ES., et al. (28th November 2018)
Translational switching of Cry1 protein expression confers reversible control of circadian behavior in arrhythmic Cry-deficient mice.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print]
- Colom, A., et al. (27th November 2018)
A fluorescent membrane tension probe.
Nat Chem 10(11): 1118-1125
- Sosnowski, P., Urnavicius, L., Boland, A., Fagiewicz, R., Busselez, J., Papai, G., Schmidt, H. (26th November 2018)
The CryoEM structure of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae ribosome maturation factor Rea1.
- Šviković, S., et al. (26th November 2018)
R-loop formation during S phase is restricted by PrimPol-mediated repriming.
EMBO J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kouba, T., Pospíšil, J., Hnilicová, J., Šanderová, H., Barvík, I., Krásný, L. (26th November 2018)
The Core and Holoenzyme forms of RNA Polymerase from Mycobacterium smegmatis.
J. Bacteriol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Llácer, JL., et al. (26th November 2018)
Translational initiation factor eIF5 replaces eIF1 on the 40S ribosomal subunit to promote start-codon recognition.
Elife 7 [Epub ahead of print]
- Ramakrishnan, V., Henderson, R. (23rd November 2018)
Thomas A. Steitz (1940-2018).
Science 362(6417): 897
- Maywood, ES. (21st November 2018)
Synchronization and maintenance of circadian timing in the mammalian clockwork.
Eur. J. Neurosci. [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.