The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Crowther, JM., et al. (17th September 2021)
Molecular basis of a redox switch: molecular dynamics simulations and surface plasmon resonance provide insight into reduced and oxidised angiotensinogen.
Biochem J 478(17): 3319-3330
- Bidault, G., et al. (16th September 2021)
SREBP1-induced fatty acid synthesis depletes macrophages antioxidant defences to promote their alternative activation.
Nat Metab [Epub ahead of print]
- Wolf, S., Wan, Y., McDole, K. (15th September 2021)
Current approaches to fate mapping and lineage tracing using image data.
- Xu, J., Green, NJ., Russell, DA., Liu, Z., Sutherland, JD. (15th September 2021)
Prebiotic Photochemical Coproduction of Purine Ribo- and Deoxyribonucleosides.
J Am Chem Soc 143(36): 14482-14486
- Heimhalt, M., et al. (14th September 2021)
Bipartite binding and partial inhibition links DEPTOR and mTOR in a mutually antagonistic embrace.
- Burrows, N., et al. (14th September 2021)
Author Correction: Dynamic regulation of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α activity is essential for normal B cell development.
Nat Immunol [Epub ahead of print]
- Cattin-Ortolá, J., Welch, LG., Maslen, SL., Papa, G., James, LC., Munro, S. (9th September 2021)
Sequences in the cytoplasmic tail of SARS-CoV-2 Spike facilitate expression at the cell surface and syncytia formation.
Nat Commun 12(1): 5333
- Vuong-Brender, TT., Flynn, S., Vallis, Y., de Bono, M. (9th September 2021)
Neuronal calmodulin levels are controlled by CAMTA transcription factors.
- Rajab, S., Bismin, L., Schwarze, S., Pinggera, A., Greger, IH., Neuweiler, H. (9th September 2021)
Allosteric coupling of sub-millisecond clamshell motions in ionotropic glutamate receptor ligand-binding domains.
Commun Biol 4(1): 1056
- Elmentaite, R., et al. (8th September 2021)
Cells of the human intestinal tract mapped across space and time.
Nature 597(7875): 250-255
- Rosa E Silva, I., et al. (7th September 2021)
Molecular mechanisms underlying the role of the centriolar CEP164-TTBK2 complex in ciliopathies.
Structure [Epub ahead of print]
- Mlcochova, P., et al. (6th September 2021)
SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.2 Delta variant replication and immune evasion.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Morris, EL., Patton, AP., Chesham, JE., Crisp, A., Adamson, A., Hastings, MH. (6th September 2021)
Single-cell transcriptomics of suprachiasmatic nuclei reveal a Prokineticin-driven circadian network.
EMBO J : e108614 [Epub ahead of print]
- Fernando, NK., et al. (2nd September 2021)
Structural and Electronic Effects of X-ray Irradiation on Prototypical [M(COD)Cl] Catalysts.
J Phys Chem A 125(34): 7473-7488
- Joosten, RP., Nicholls, RA., Agirre, J. (2nd September 2021)
Towards consistency in geometry restraints for carbohydrates in the pyranose form: modern dictionary generators reviewed.
Curr Med Chem [Epub ahead of print]
- Williams, CM., Roy, S., Califano, D., McKenzie, ANJ., Metzger, DW., Furuya, Y. (1st September 2021)
IL-33-ILC2 axis represents a potential adjuvant target to increase the cross-protective efficacy of influenza vaccine.
J Virol : JVI0059821 [Epub ahead of print]
- Turtola, M., et al. (1st September 2021)
Three-layered control of mRNA poly(A) tail synthesis in .
Genes Dev 35(17-18): 1290-1303
- Jou, E., Zhou, AK., Ho, JSY., Thahir, A. (1st September 2021)
Perioperative use of intra-articular steroids during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol [Epub ahead of print]
- Nasrallah, C., et al. (31st August 2021)
Agonists and allosteric modulators promote signaling from different metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 conformations.
Cell Rep 36(9): 109648
- Huang, Y., et al. (31st August 2021)
An in vitro vesicle formation assay reveals cargo clients and factors that mediate vesicular trafficking.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 118(35)
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.