The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Barsotti, E., Correia, A., Cardona, A. (24th November 2021)
Neural architectures in the light of comparative connectomics.
Curr Opin Neurobiol 71: 139-149 [Epub ahead of print]
- Tuong, ZK., Stewart, BJ., Guo, SA., Clatworthy, MR. (24th November 2021)
Epigenetics and tissue immunity-Translating environmental cues into functional adaptations.
Immunol Rev [Epub ahead of print]
- Mulderrig, L., et al. (24th November 2021)
Aldehyde-driven transcriptional stress triggers an anorexic DNA damage response.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Stangherlin, A., et al. (24th November 2021)
Publisher Correction: Compensatory ion transport buffers daily protein rhythms to regulate osmotic balance and cellular physiology.
Nat Commun 12(1): 6988
- Macdonald, JA., et al. (24th November 2021)
Assembly of α-synuclein and neurodegeneration in the central nervous system of heterozygous M83 mice following the peripheral administration of α-synuclein seeds.
Acta Neuropathol Commun 9(1): 189
- von Kügelgen, A., Alva, V., Bharat, TAM. (23rd November 2021)
Complete atomic structure of a native archaeal cell surface.
Cell Rep 37(8): 110052
- Crowther, RA. (23rd November 2021)
Insights into neurodegeneration from electron microscopy studies.
Biochem Soc Trans [Epub ahead of print]
- Kiss, L., James, LC. (22nd November 2021)
The molecular mechanisms that drive intracellular neutralization by the antibody-receptor and RING E3 ligase TRIM21.
Semin Cell Dev Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Ivica, J., Lape, R., Sivilotti, LG. (21st November 2021)
Acidic pH reduces agonist efficacy and responses to synaptic-like glycine applications in zebrafish α1 and rat α1β recombinant glycine receptors.
J Physiol [Epub ahead of print]
- Tuong, ZK., et al. (19th November 2021)
A model of impaired Langerhans cell maturation associated with HPV induced epithelial hyperplasia.
iScience 24(11): 103326
- Yu, Q., Herrero Del Valle, A., Singh, R., Modis, Y. (18th November 2021)
MDA5 disease variant M854K prevents ATP-dependent structural discrimination of viral and cellular RNA.
Nat Commun 12(1): 6668
- Kimanius, D., Dong, L., Sharov, G., Nakane, T., Scheres, SHW. (16th November 2021)
New tools for automated cryo-EM single-particle analysis in RELION-4.0.
Biochem J [Epub ahead of print]
- Imambocus, BN., et al. (15th November 2021)
A neuropeptidergic circuit gates selective escape behavior of Drosophila larvae.
Curr Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Tomita, A., et al. (15th November 2021)
Cryo-EM reveals mechanistic insights into lipid-facilitated polyamine export by human ATP13A2.
Mol Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Herdman, M., et al. (15th November 2021)
High-resolution mapping of metal ions reveals principles of surface layer assembly in Caulobacter crescentus cells.
Structure [Epub ahead of print]
- Humphreys, IR., et al. (11th November 2021)
Computed structures of core eukaryotic protein complexes.
Science : eabm4805 [Epub ahead of print]
- Ohashi, Y. (11th November 2021)
Activation Mechanisms of the VPS34 Complexes.
- Eschbach, C., et al. (10th November 2021)
Circuits for integrating learned and innate valences in the insect brain.
- Malvezzi, F., et al. (9th November 2021)
Phosphorylation-dependent BRD4 dimerization and implications for therapeutic inhibition of BET family proteins.
Commun Biol 4(1): 1273
- Pogodalla, N., Kranenburg, H., Rey, S., Rodrigues, S., Cardona, A., Klämbt, C. (4th November 2021)
Drosophila ß-Spectrin is required in polarized ensheathing glia that form a diffusion-barrier around the neuropil.
Nat Commun 12(1): 6357
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.