The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Hill, CH., et al. (21st March 2019)
Activation of the Endonuclease that Defines mRNA 3' Ends Requires Incorporation into an 8-Subunit Core Cleavage and Polyadenylation Factor Complex.
Mol. Cell 73(6): 1217-1231.e11
- Beale, AD., et al. (21st March 2019)
Casein Kinase 1 Underlies Temperature Compensation of Circadian Rhythms in Human Red Blood Cells.
J. Biol. Rhythms : 748730419836370 [Epub ahead of print]
- Starkey, MR., McKenzie, AN., Belz, GT., Hansbro, PM. (21st March 2019)
Pulmonary group 2 innate lymphoid cells: surprises and challenges.
Mucosal Immunol 12(2): 299-311
- Falcon, B., et al. (20th March 2019)
Novel tau filament fold in chronic traumatic encephalopathy encloses hydrophobic molecules.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Colin-York, H., et al. (19th March 2019)
Cytoskeletal Control of Antigen-Dependent T Cell Activation.
Cell Rep 26(12): 3369-3379.e5
- Shapson-Coe, A., Valeiras, B., Wall, C., Rada, C. (19th March 2019)
Aicardi-Goutières Syndrome associated mutations of RNase H2B impair its interaction with ZMYM3 and the CoREST histone-modifying complex.
PLoS ONE 14(3): e0213553
- Macdonald, JA., Bronner, IF., Drynan, L., Fan, J., Curry, A., Fraser, G., Lavenir, I., Goedert, M. (18th March 2019)
Assembly of transgenic human P301S Tau is necessary for neurodegeneration in murine spinal cord.
Acta Neuropathol Commun 7(1): 44
- Goedert, M., Falcon, B., Zhang, W., Ghetti, B., Scheres, SHW. (18th March 2019)
Distinct Conformers of Assembled Tau in Alzheimer's and Pick's Diseases.
Cold Spring Harb. Symp. Quant. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Giandomenico, SL., et al. (18th March 2019)
Cerebral organoids at the air-liquid interface generate diverse nerve tracts with functional output.
Nat. Neurosci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Taylor, MRG., Yeeles, JTP. (17th March 2019)
Dynamics of Replication Fork Progression Following Helicase-Polymerase Uncoupling in Eukaryotes.
J. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Herguedas, B., Watson, JF., Ho, H., Cais, O., García-Nafría, J., Greger, IH. (14th March 2019)
Architecture of the heteromeric GluA1/2 AMPA receptor in complex with the auxiliary subunit TARP γ8.
Science [Epub ahead of print]
- Hastings, MH., Maywood, ES., Brancaccio, M. (11th March 2019)
The Mammalian Circadian Timing System and the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus as Its Pacemaker.
Biology (Basel) 8(1)
- Marijanovic, EM., et al. (7th March 2019)
Reactive centre loop dynamics and serpin specificity.
Sci Rep 9(1): 3870
- Zarkan, A., Caño-Muñiz, S., Zhu, J., Al Nahas, K., Cama, J., Keyser, UF., Summers, DK. (7th March 2019)
Indole Pulse Signalling Regulates the Cytoplasmic pH of E. coli in a Memory-Like Manner.
Sci Rep 9(1): 3868
- Wu, RA., et al. (6th March 2019)
TRAIP is a master regulator of DNA interstrand crosslink repair.
Nature 567(7747): 267-272
- Vargas, JNS., Wang, C., Bunker, E., Hao, L., Maric, D., Schiavo, G., Randow, F., Youle, RJ. (6th March 2019)
Spatiotemporal Control of ULK1 Activation by NDP52 and TBK1 during Selective Autophagy.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Bürmann, F., et al. (4th March 2019)
A folded conformation of MukBEF and cohesin.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 26(3): 227-236
- Hegde, RS., Zavodszky, E. (4th March 2019)
Recognition and Degradation of Mislocalized Proteins in Health and Disease.
Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Liu, Z., Rossi, JC., Pascal, R. (3rd March 2019)
How Prebiotic Chemistry and Early Life Chose Phosphate.
Life (Basel) 9(1)
- Deegan, TD., Baxter, J., Ortiz Bazán, MÁ., Yeeles, JTP., Labib, KPM. (1st March 2019)
Pif1-Family Helicases Support Fork Convergence during DNA Replication Termination in Eukaryotes.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.