The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Canton, J., et al. (28th February 2021)
Publisher Correction: The receptor DNGR-1 signals for phagosomal rupture to promote cross-presentation of dead-cell-associated antigens.
Nat Immunol 22(3): 391
- Biggs, G., et al. (22nd February 2021)
Controlled Ligand Exchange Between Ruthenium Organometallic Cofactor Precursors and a Naïve Protein Scaffold Generates Artificial Metalloenzymes Catalysing Transfer Hydrogenation.
Angew Chem Int Ed Engl [Epub ahead of print]
- Kiss, L., Clift, D., Renner, N., Neuhaus, D., James, LC. (22nd February 2021)
RING domains act as both substrate and enzyme in a catalytic arrangement to drive self-anchored ubiquitination.
Nat Commun 12(1): 1220
- Chandler, PG., et al. (19th February 2021)
Mutational and biophysical robustness in a pre-stabilized monobody.
J Biol Chem : 100447 [Epub ahead of print]
- Naydenova, K., et al. (16th February 2021)
Structure of the SARS-CoV-2 RNA-dependent RNA polymerase in the presence of favipiravir-RTP.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 118(7)
- Giandomenico, SL., Sutcliffe, M., Lancaster, MA. (16th February 2021)
Generation and long-term culture of advanced cerebral organoids for studying later stages of neural development.
Nat Protoc 16(2): 579-602
- Garreta, E., et al. (16th February 2021)
Rethinking organoid technology through bioengineering.
Nat Mater 20(2): 145-155
- Gardiner, AT., et al. (12th February 2021)
The 2.4 Å cryo-EM structure of a heptameric light-harvesting 2 complex reveals two carotenoid energy transfer pathways.
Sci Adv 7(7)
- Tillu, VA., et al. (10th February 2021)
Cavin1 intrinsically disordered domains are essential for fuzzy electrostatic interactions and caveola formation.
Nat Commun 12(1): 931
- Hajdú, G., Gecse, E., Taisz, I., Móra, I., Sőti, C. (9th February 2021)
Toxic stress-specific cytoprotective responses regulate learned behavioral decisions in C. elegans.
BMC Biol 19(1): 26
- Tone, Y., et al. (9th February 2021)
Immortalized Canine Dystrophic Myoblast Cell Lines for Development of Peptide-Conjugated Splice-Switching Oligonucleotides.
Nucleic Acid Ther [Epub ahead of print]
- Guilliam, TA., Yeeles, JT. (8th February 2021)
The eukaryotic replisome tolerates leading-strand base damage by replicase switching.
EMBO J : e107037 [Epub ahead of print]
- Lövestam, S., et al. (6th February 2021)
Seeded assembly in vitro does not replicate the structures of α-synuclein filaments from multiple system atrophy.
FEBS Open Bio [Epub ahead of print]
- Kemp, SA., et al. (5th February 2021)
SARS-CoV-2 evolution during treatment of chronic infection.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Rodriguez-Rodriguez, N., Gogoi, M., McKenzie, ANJ. (3rd February 2021)
Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells: Team Players in Regulating Asthma.
Annu Rev Immunol [Epub ahead of print]
- Hu, M., et al. (2nd February 2021)
Chromatin 3D interaction analysis of the STARD10 locus unveils FCHSD2 as a regulator of insulin secretion.
Cell Rep 34(5): 108703
- Huang, Q., et al. (1st February 2021)
Type 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells Protect against Colorectal Cancer Progression and Predict Improved Patient Survival.
Cancers (Basel) 13(3)
- Renner, N., Mallery, DL., Faysal, KMR., Peng, W., Jacques, DA., Böcking, T., James, LC. (1st February 2021)
A lysine ring in HIV capsid pores coordinates IP6 to drive mature capsid assembly.
PLoS Pathog 17(2): e1009164
- Ogden, TEH., et al. (28th January 2021)
Dynamics of the HD regulatory subdomain of PARP-1; substrate access and allostery in PARP activation and inhibition.
Nucleic Acids Res [Epub ahead of print]
- Papa, G., et al. (25th January 2021)
Furin cleavage of SARS-CoV-2 Spike promotes but is not essential for infection and cell-cell fusion.
PLoS Pathog 17(1): e1009246
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.