The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Mohiuddin, M., Rahman, MM., Sale, JE., Pearson, CE. (18th January 2019)
CtIP-BRCA1 complex and MRE11 maintain replication forks in the presence of chain terminating nucleoside analogs.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Volkmar, N., et al. (16th January 2019)
The ER membrane protein complex promotes biogenesis of sterol-related enzymes maintaining cholesterol homeostasis.
J. Cell. Sci. 132(2)
- Huguenin-Dezot, N., et al. (12th January 2019)
Trapping biosynthetic acyl-enzyme intermediates with encoded 2,3-diaminopropionic acid.
Nature 565(7737): 112-117
- Brancaccio, M., Edwards, MD., Patton, AP., Smyllie, NJ., Chesham, JE., Maywood, ES., Hastings, MH. (11th January 2019)
Cell-autonomous clock of astrocytes drives circadian behavior in mammals.
Science 363(6423): 187-192
- Williams, TD., Peak-Chew, SY., Paschke, P., Kay, RR. (7th January 2019)
Akt and SGK protein kinases are required for efficient feeding by macropinocytosis.
J. Cell. Sci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lancaster, MA. (7th January 2019)
An Electric Take on Neural Fate and Cortical Development.
Dev. Cell 48(1): 1-2
- Queiroz, RML., et al. (3rd January 2019)
Comprehensive identification of RNA-protein interactions in any organism using orthogonal organic phase separation (OOPS).
Nat. Biotechnol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Webster, MW., Stowell, JA., Passmore, LA. (2nd January 2019)
RNA-binding proteins distinguish between similar sequence motifs to promote targeted deadenylation by Ccr4-Not.
Elife 8 [Epub ahead of print]
- Laverty, D., et al. (2nd January 2019)
Cryo-EM structure of the human α1β3γ2 GABA receptor in a lipid bilayer.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Agajanian, MJ., et al. (2nd January 2019)
WNT Activates the AAK1 Kinase to Promote Clathrin-Mediated Endocytosis of LRP6 and Establish a Negative Feedback Loop.
Cell Rep 26(1): 79-93.e8
- Masiulis, S., et al. (2nd January 2019)
GABAA receptor signalling mechanisms revealed by structural pharmacology.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Hu, F., Zhou, J., Lu, Y., Guan, L., Wei, NN., Tang, YQ., Wang, K. (2nd January 2019)
Inhibition of Hsp70 Suppresses Neuronal Hyperexcitability and Attenuates Epilepsy by Enhancing A-Type Potassium Current.
Cell Rep 26(1): 168-181.e4
- Adolf, F., Rhiel, M., Hessling, B., Gao, Q., Hellwig, A., Béthune, J., Wieland, FT. (2nd January 2019)
Proteomic Profiling of Mammalian COPII and COPI Vesicles.
Cell Rep 26(1): 250-265.e5
- Buonarati, OR., Hammes, EA., Watson, JF., Greger, IH., Hell, JW. (1st January 2019)
Mechanisms of postsynaptic localization of AMPA-type glutamate receptors and their regulation during long-term potentiation.
Sci Signal 12(562)
- Nichols, JME., et al. (31st December 2018)
The Atypical MAP Kinase ErkB Transmits Distinct Chemotactic Signals through a Core Signaling Module.
Dev. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Ben Amar, M., Qiuyang-Qu, P., Vuong-Brender, TTK., Labouesse, M. (28th December 2018)
Assessing the Contribution of Active and Passive Stresses in C. elegans Elongation.
Phys. Rev. Lett. 121(26): 268102
- Mendoza-Topaz, C., Yeow, I., Riento, K., Nichols, BJ. (27th December 2018)
BioID identifies proteins involved in the cell biology of caveolae.
PLoS ONE 13(12): e0209856
- Maywood, ES., et al. (26th December 2018)
Translational switching of Cry1 protein expression confers reversible control of circadian behavior in arrhythmic Cry-deficient mice.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 115(52): E12388-E12397
- Gattkowski, E., et al. (22nd December 2018)
Novel CaM-binding motif in its NudT9H domain contributes to temperature sensitivity of TRPM2.
Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Res [Epub ahead of print]
- Fasken, MB., Corbett, AH., Stewart, M. (22nd December 2018)
Structure-function relationships in the Nab2 polyadenosine-RNA binding Zn finger protein family.
Protein Sci. [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.