The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Stangl, A., et al. (20th September 2019)
Regulation of the endosomal SNX27-retromer by OTULIN.
Nat Commun 10(1): 4320
- Letts, JA., Fiedorczuk, K., Degliesposti, G., Skehel, M., Sazanov, LA. (19th September 2019)
Structures of Respiratory Supercomplex I+III Reveal Functional and Conformational Crosstalk.
Mol. Cell 75(6): 1131-1146.e6
- Perera, LA., Rato, C., Yan, Y., Neidhardt, L., McLaughlin, SH., Read, RJ., Preissler, S., Ron, D. (18th September 2019)
An oligomeric state-dependent switch in the ER enzyme FICD regulates AMPylation and deAMPylation of BiP.
EMBO J. : e102177 [Epub ahead of print]
- Winter, G. (17th September 2019)
Harnessing Evolution to Make Medicines (Nobel Lecture).
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lavenir, I., Passarella, D., Masuda-Suzukake, M., Curry, A., Holton, JL., Ghetti, B., Goedert, M. (16th September 2019)
Silver staining (Campbell-Switzer) of neuronal α-synuclein assemblies induced by multiple system atrophy and Parkinson's disease brain extracts in transgenic mice.
Acta Neuropathol Commun 7(1): 148
- Watson, JF., García-Nafría, J. (14th September 2019)
In vivo DNA assembly using common laboratory bacteria: a re-emerging tool to simplify molecular cloning.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cohn, J., Dwivedi, V., Valperga, G., Zarate, N., de Bono, M., Horvitz, HR., Pierce, JT. (13th September 2019)
Activity-Dependent Regulation of the Proapoptotic BH3-Only Gene egl-1 in a Living Neuron Pair in Caenorhabditis elegans.
G3 (Bethesda) [Epub ahead of print]
- Sathyanarayanan, N., et al. (11th September 2019)
Molecular basis for metabolite channeling in a ring opening enzyme of the phenylacetate degradation pathway.
Nat Commun 10(1): 4127
- Deng, X., et al. (9th September 2019)
The structure of bactofilin filaments reveals their mode of membrane binding and lack of polarity.
Nat Microbiol [Epub ahead of print]
- Masullo, L., Mariotti, L., Alexandre, N., Freire-Pritchett, P., Boulanger, J., Tripodi, M. (9th September 2019)
Genetically Defined Functional Modules for Spatial Orienting in the Mouse Superior Colliculus.
Curr. Biol. 29(17): 2892-2904.e8
- Welch, LG., Munro, S. (8th September 2019)
A tale of short tails, through thick and thin: investigating the sorting mechanisms of Golgi enzymes.
FEBS Lett. 593(17): 2452-2465
- Kumar, A., Clerici, M., Muckenfuss, LM., Passmore, LA., Jinek, M. (6th September 2019)
Mechanistic insights into mRNA 3'-end processing.
Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 59: 143-150 [Epub ahead of print]
- Roca, FJ., Whitworth, LJ., Redmond, S., Jones, AA., Ramakrishnan, L. (5th September 2019)
TNF Induces Pathogenic Programmed Macrophage Necrosis in Tuberculosis through a Mitochondrial-Lysosomal-Endoplasmic Reticulum Circuit.
Cell 178(6): 1344-1361.e11
- Rana, BMJ., et al. (2nd September 2019)
A stromal cell niche sustains ILC2-mediated type-2 conditioning in adipose tissue.
J. Exp. Med. 216(9): 1999-2009
- Boyle, KB., Ravenhill, BJ., Randow, F. (1st September 2019)
CALCOCO2/NDP52 initiates selective autophagy through recruitment of ULK and TBK1 kinase complexes.
Autophagy 15(9): 1655-1656
- Wilkinson, ME., Kumar, A., Casañal, A. (1st September 2019)
Methods for merging data sets in electron cryo-microscopy.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 75(Pt 9): 782-791
- Lovelace, J., Petrícek, V., Murshudov, G., Borgstahl, GEO. (1st September 2019)
Supercell refinement: a cautionary tale.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 75(Pt 9): 852-860
- Wang, K., de la Torre, D., Robertson, WE., Chin, JW. (30th August 2019)
Programmed chromosome fission and fusion enable precise large-scale genome rearrangement and assembly.
Science 365(6456): 922-926
- Gillingham, AK., Munro, S. (30th August 2019)
Transport carrier tethering - how vesicles are captured by organelles.
Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 59: 140-146
- Labzin, LI., et al. (29th August 2019)
Antibody and DNA sensing pathways converge to activate the inflammasome during primary human macrophage infection.
EMBO J. : e101365 [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.