The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Nyga, A., et al. (15th October 2021)
Oncogenic instructs morphological transformation of human epithelia via differential tissue mechanics.
Sci Adv 7(42): eabg6467
- Faheem, M., et al. (15th October 2021)
Crystallographic approach to fragment-based hit discovery against Schistosoma mansoni purine nucleoside phosphorylase.
Biochem J 478(19): 3655-3670
- Llácer, JL., Hussain, T., Dong, J., Villamayor, L., Gordiyenko, Y., Hinnebusch, AG. (14th October 2021)
Large-scale movement of eIF3 domains during translation initiation modulate start codon selection.
Nucleic Acids Res [Epub ahead of print]
- Maywood, ES., Chesham, JE., Winsky-Sommerer, R., Hastings, MH. (13th October 2021)
Restoring the Molecular Clockwork within the Suprachiasmatic Hypothalamus of an Otherwise Clockless Mouse Enables Circadian Phasing and Stabilization of Sleep-Wake Cycles and Reverses Memory Deficits.
J Neurosci 41(41): 8562-8576
- Rubio-Sánchez, R., et al. (13th October 2021)
Thermally Driven Membrane Phase Transitions Enable Content Reshuffling in Primitive Cells.
J Am Chem Soc 143(40): 16589-16598
- Liu, Z., Wu, LF., Kufner, CL., Sasselov, DD., Fischer, WW., Sutherland, JD. (11th October 2021)
Prebiotic photoredox synthesis from carbon dioxide and sulfite.
Nat Chem [Epub ahead of print]
- Morud, J., Hardege, I., Liu, H., Wu, T., Choi, MK., Basu, S., Zhang, Y., Schafer, WR. (11th October 2021)
Deorphanization of novel biogenic amine-gated ion channels identifies a new serotonin receptor for learning.
Curr Biol 31(19): 4282-4292.e6
- Nguyen, THD. (8th October 2021)
Structural biology of human telomerase: progress and prospects.
Biochem Soc Trans [Epub ahead of print]
- Ramkumar, N., Patel, JV., Anstatt, J., Baum, B. (5th October 2021)
Aurora B-dependent polarization of the cortical actomyosin network during mitotic exit.
EMBO Rep 22(10): e52387
- Escala-Garcia, M., et al. (5th October 2021)
Germline variants and breast cancer survival in patients with distant metastases at primary breast cancer diagnosis.
Sci Rep 11(1): 19787
- Chandrasekaran, V., Desai, N., Burton, NO., Yang, H., Price, J., Miska, EA., Ramakrishnan, V. (5th October 2021)
Visualizing formation of the active site in the mitochondrial ribosome.
- Sharma, M., et al. (5th October 2021)
Understanding the effectiveness of government interventions against the resurgence of COVID-19 in Europe.
Nat Commun 12(1): 5820
- Elliott, PR., et al. (5th October 2021)
Regulation of CYLD activity and specificity by phosphorylation and ubiquitin-binding CAP-Gly domains.
Cell Rep 37(1): 109777
- Welch, LG., Peak-Chew, SY., Begum, F., Stevens, TJ., Munro, S. (4th October 2021)
GOLPH3 and GOLPH3L are broad-spectrum COPI adaptors for sorting into intra-Golgi transport vesicles.
J Cell Biol 220(10)
- Shimamura, R., Ohashi, Y., Taniguchi, YY., Kato, M., Tsuge, T., Aoyama, T. (2nd October 2021)
Arabidopsis PLDζ1 and PLDζ2 localize to post-Golgi membrane compartments in a partially overlapping manner.
Plant Mol Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Matthews, PM., Pinggera, A., Kampjut, D., Greger, IH. (1st October 2021)
Biology of AMPA receptor interacting proteins - From biogenesis to synaptic plasticity.
Neuropharmacology 197: 108709
- Yamashita, K., Palmer, CM., Burnley, T., Murshudov, GN. (1st October 2021)
Cryo-EM single-particle structure refinement and map calculation using Servalcat.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 77(Pt 10): 1282-1291
- Kay, H., et al. (30th September 2021)
Deep-coverage spatiotemporal proteome of the picoeukaryote Ostreococcus tauri reveals differential effects of environmental and endogenous 24-hour rhythms.
Commun Biol 4(1): 1147
- Passmore, LA., Coller, J. (30th September 2021)
Roles of mRNA poly(A) tails in regulation of eukaryotic gene expression.
Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Coscia, F., Löwe, J. (30th September 2021)
Cryo-EM structure of the full-length Lon protease from Thermus thermophilus.
FEBS Lett [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.