The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Raimondi, D., Orlando, G., Pancsa, R., Khan, T., Vranken, WF. (15th August 2019)
Author Correction: Exploring the Sequence-based Prediction of Folding Initiation Sites in Proteins.
Sci Rep 9(1): 12140
- James, LC., Böcking, T. (14th August 2019)
Building Complexity: Making and Breaking Synthetic Subunits of the HIV Capsid.
Cell Host Microbe 26(2): 151-153
- Metskas, LA., Briggs, JAG. (14th August 2019)
Fluorescence-Based Detection of Membrane Fusion State on a Cryo-EM Grid using Correlated Cryo-Fluorescence and Cryo-Electron Microscopy.
Microsc. Microanal. 25(4): 942-949
- Swatek, KN., et al. (14th August 2019)
Insights into ubiquitin chain architecture using Ub-clipping.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Tourigny, DS., Karim, MKA., Echeveste, R., Kotter, MRN., O'Neill, JS. (13th August 2019)
Energetic substrate availability regulates synchronous activity in an excitatory neural network.
PLoS ONE 14(8): e0220937
- Gomes, S., et al. (10th August 2019)
SLMP53-2 Restores Wild-Type-Like Function to Mutant p53 through Hsp70: Promising Activity in Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Cancers (Basel) 11(8)
- Greger, IH., Mayer, ML. (8th August 2019)
Structural biology of glutamate receptor ion channels: towards an understanding of mechanism.
Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 57: 185-195
- Peet, MJ., Henderson, R., Russo, CJ. (7th August 2019)
The energy dependence of contrast and damage in electron cryomicroscopy of biological molecules.
Ultramicroscopy 203: 125-131
- Maule, G., et al. (7th August 2019)
Allele specific repair of splicing mutations in cystic fibrosis through AsCas12a genome editing.
Nat Commun 10(1): 3556
- Cederroth, CR., et al. (6th August 2019)
Medicine in the Fourth Dimension.
Cell Metab. 30(2): 238-250
- González-Rueda, A., Tripodi, M. (6th August 2019)
Éloge de la Fuite: Neural Circuits for Avoiding Dangerous Situations.
Trends Neurosci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bykov, YS., et al. (5th August 2019)
High-throughput ultrastructure screening using electron microscopy and fluorescent barcoding.
J. Cell Biol. 218(8): 2797-2811
- Isner, JC., et al. (5th August 2019)
Short- and Long-Term Effects of UVA on Arabidopsis Are Mediated by a Novel cGMP Phosphodiesterase.
Curr. Biol. 29(15): 2580-2585.e4
- Baković, J., et al. (2nd August 2019)
A key metabolic integrator, coenzyme A, modulates the activity of peroxiredoxin 5 via covalent modification.
Mol. Cell. Biochem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Damgaard, RB., Pruneda, JN. (31st July 2019)
Legionella dismantles linear ubiquitin.
Nat Microbiol 4(8): 1244-1245
- Lancaster, MA., Huch, M. (29th July 2019)
Disease modelling in human organoids.
Dis Model Mech 12(7)
- Casañal, A., Shakeel, S., Passmore, LA. (27th July 2019)
Interpretation of medium resolution cryoEM maps of multi-protein complexes.
Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 58: 166-174 [Epub ahead of print]
- García-Nafría, J., Tate, CG. (26th July 2019)
Cryo-Electron Microscopy: Moving Beyond X-Ray Crystal Structures for Drug Receptors and Drug Development.
Annu. Rev. Pharmacol. Toxicol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Welch, LG., Munro, S. (25th July 2019)
A tale of short tails, through thick and thin: investigating the sorting mechanisms of Golgi enzymes.
FEBS Lett. [Epub ahead of print]
- Imanikia, S., Özbey, NP., Krueger, C., Casanueva, MO., Taylor, RC. (22nd July 2019)
Neuronal XBP-1 Activates Intestinal Lysosomes to Improve Proteostasis in C. elegans.
Curr. Biol. 29(14): 2322-2338.e7
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.