The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Ritson, DJ., Mojzsis, SJ., Sutherland, JD. (23rd May 2020)
Supply of phosphate to early Earth by photogeochemistry after meteoritic weathering.
Nat Geosci 13(5): 344-348
- Ravarani, CNJ., Flock, T., Chavali, S., Anandapadamanaban, M., Babu, MM., Balaji, S. (13th May 2020)
Molecular determinants underlying functional innovations of TBP and their impact on transcription initiation.
Nat Commun 11(1): 2384
- Phillips, BP., Gomez-Navarro, N., Miller, EA. (11th May 2020)
Protein quality control in the endoplasmic reticulum.
Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 65: 96-102 [Epub ahead of print]
- Morgan, SA., et al. (8th May 2020)
α-Synuclein filaments from transgenic mouse and human synucleinopathy-containing brains are major seed-competent species.
J. Biol. Chem. 295(19): 6652-6664
- Ganeva, I., Kukulski, W. (8th May 2020)
Membrane Architecture in the Spotlight of Correlative Microscopy.
Trends Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Traczyk, A., Liew, CW., Gill, DJ., Rhodes, D. (7th May 2020)
Structural basis of G-quadruplex DNA recognition by the yeast telomeric protein Rap1.
Nucleic Acids Res. 48(8): 4562-4571
- Neuhaus, A., et al. (6th May 2020)
Cryo-electron microscopy reveals two distinct type IV pili assembled by the same bacterium.
Nat Commun 11(1): 2231
- Soman, A., et al. (6th May 2020)
The human telomeric nucleosome displays distinct structural and dynamic properties.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ochi, T., et al. (5th May 2020)
CCDC61/VFL3 Is a Paralog of SAS6 and Promotes Ciliary Functions.
Structure [Epub ahead of print]
- Krempski, JW., Kobayashi, T., Iijima, K., McKenzie, AN., Kita, H. (4th May 2020)
Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells Promote Development of T Follicular Helper Cells and Initiate Allergic Sensitization to Peanuts.
J. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lucken-Ardjomande Häsler, S., Vallis, Y., Pasche, M., McMahon, HT. (4th May 2020)
GRAF2, WDR44, and MICAL1 mediate Rab8/10/11-dependent export of E-cadherin, MMP14, and CFTR ΔF508.
J. Cell Biol. 219(5)
- Cohn, JA., Cebul, ER., Valperga, G., Brose, L., de Bono, M., Heiman, MG., Pierce, JT. (1st May 2020)
Long-term activity drives dendritic branch elaboration of a C. elegans sensory neuron.
Dev. Biol. 461(1): 66-74
- Yang, N., et al. (30th April 2020)
Quantitative live imaging of Venus::BMAL1 in a mouse model reveals complex dynamics of the master circadian clock regulator.
PLoS Genet. 16(4): e1008729
- Baretić, D., Jenkyn-Bedford, M., Aria, V., Cannone, G., Skehel, M., Yeeles, JTP. (29th April 2020)
Cryo-EM Structure of the Fork Protection Complex Bound to CMG at a Replication Fork.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Flynn, SM., et al. (29th April 2020)
MALT-1 mediates IL-17 neural signaling to regulate C. elegans behavior, immunity and longevity.
Nat Commun 11(1): 2099
- Tan, L., Wang, Q., Zhang, D., Ding, J., Huang, Q., Tang, YQ., Wang, Q., Miao, H. (29th April 2020)
Correction: Lymphopenia predicts disease severity of COVID-19: a descriptive and predictive study.
Signal Transduct Target Ther 5: 61
- Krishnan, A., et al. (28th April 2020)
Proteogenomics analysis unveils a TFG-RET gene fusion and druggable targets in papillary thyroid carcinomas.
Nat Commun 11(1): 2056
- Alfieri, C., Tischer, T., Barford, D. (19th April 2020)
A unique binding mode of Nek2A to the APC/C allows its ubiquitination during prometaphase.
EMBO Rep. : e49831 [Epub ahead of print]
- Kan, W., et al. (16th April 2020)
Limited dishevelled/Axin oligomerization determines efficiency of Wnt/β-catenin signal transduction.
- Miller, EA., et al. (15th April 2020)
Emergence of a Novel Salmonella enterica Serotype Reading Clonal Group Is Linked to Its Expansion in Commercial Turkey Production, Resulting in Unanticipated Human Illness in North America.
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.