The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Rusilowicz-Jones, EV., et al. (7th August 2020)
USP30 sets a trigger threshold for PINK1-PARKIN amplification of mitochondrial ubiquitylation.
Life Sci Alliance 3(8)
- Luna-Sanchez, M., et al. (5th August 2020)
Opa1 Overexpression Protects from Early-Onset Mpv17-Related Mouse Kidney Disease.
Mol. Ther. 28(8): 1918-1930
- Caddy, SL., et al. (4th August 2020)
Intracellular neutralisation of rotavirus by VP6-specific IgG.
PLoS Pathog. 16(8): e1008732 [Epub ahead of print]
- Schuijs, MJ., et al. (3rd August 2020)
ILC2-driven innate immune checkpoint mechanism antagonizes NK cell antimetastatic function in the lung.
Nat. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Dohrke, JN., Watson, JF., Birchall, K., Greger, IH. (3rd August 2020)
Characterising the binding and function of TARP γ8-selective AMPA receptor modulators.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Schubert, AF., et al. (3rd August 2020)
Identification and characterization of diverse OTU deubiquitinases in bacteria.
EMBO J. 39(15): e105127
- Benito-Kwiecinski, S., Lancaster, MA. (3rd August 2020)
Brain Organoids: Human Neurodevelopment in a Dish.
Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol 12(8)
- Ellison, CJ., Kukulski, W., Boyle, KB., Munro, S., Randow, F. (3rd August 2020)
Transbilayer Movement of Sphingomyelin Precedes Catastrophic Breakage of Enterobacteria-Containing Vacuoles.
Curr. Biol. 30(15): 2974-2983.e6
- Buckley, CM., et al. (3rd August 2020)
Coordinated Ras and Rac Activity Shapes Macropinocytic Cups and Enables Phagocytosis of Geometrically Diverse Bacteria.
Curr. Biol. 30(15): 2912-2926.e5
- Ramlaul, K., Palmer, CM., Nakane, T., Aylett, CHS. (1st August 2020)
Mitigating local over-fitting during single particle reconstruction with SIDESPLITTER.
J. Struct. Biol. 211(2): 107545
- Ho, H., Fowle, A., Coetzee, M., Greger, IH., Watson, JF. (1st August 2020)
An inhalation anaesthesia approach for neonatal mice allowing streamlined stereotactic injection in the brain.
J. Neurosci. Methods 342: 108824
- Xiong, X., et al. (31st July 2020)
A thermostable, closed SARS-CoV-2 spike protein trimer.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Wong, JEMM., et al. (30th July 2020)
Structural signatures in EPR3 define a unique class of plant carbohydrate receptors.
Nat Commun 11(1): 3797
- Yousefian-Jazi, A., Sung, MK., Lee, T., Hong, YH., Choi, JK., Choi, J. (30th July 2020)
Functional fine-mapping of noncoding risk variants in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis utilizing convolutional neural network.
Sci Rep 10(1): 12872
- Lange, A., Fasken, MB., Stewart, M., Corbett, AH. (30th July 2020)
Dissecting the Roles of Cse1 and Nup2 in Classical NLS-Cargo Release in vivo.
Traffic [Epub ahead of print]
- Hegde, RS., Roychoudhury, K., Pandey, RN. (29th July 2020)
The multi-functional eyes absent proteins.
Crit. Rev. Biochem. Mol. Biol. : 1-14 [Epub ahead of print]
- Fica, SM. (24th July 2020)
Cryo-EM snapshots of the human spliceosome reveal structural adaptions for splicing regulation.
Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 65: 139-148 [Epub ahead of print]
- Kovtun, O., Dickson, VK., Kelly, BT., Owen, DJ., Briggs, JAG. (22nd July 2020)
Architecture of the AP2/clathrin coat on the membranes of clathrin-coated vesicles.
Sci Adv 6(30): eaba8381
- Malsam, J., et al. (21st July 2020)
Complexin Suppresses Spontaneous Exocytosis by Capturing the Membrane-Proximal Regions of VAMP2 and SNAP25.
Cell Rep 32(3): 107926
- Lee, Y., et al. (17th July 2020)
Molecular basis of β-arrestin coupling to formoterol-bound β-adrenoceptor.
Nature 583(7818): 862-866
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.