The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Cho, Y., Lee, SA., Chew, YL., Broderick, K., Schafer, WR., Lu, H. (31st March 2020)
Multimodal Stimulation in a Microfluidic Device Facilitates Studies of Interneurons in Sensory Integration in C. elegans.
Small 16(10): e1905852
- Ross, NT., et al. (31st March 2020)
Author Correction: CPSF3-dependent pre-mRNA processing as a druggable node in AML and Ewing's sarcoma.
Nat. Chem. Biol. 16(4): 479
- Morgan, SA., et al. (24th March 2020)
α-Synuclein filaments from transgenic mouse and human synucleinopathy-containing brains are major seed-competent species.
J. Biol. Chem. [Epub ahead of print]
- Eschbach, C., et al. (23rd March 2020)
Recurrent architecture for adaptive regulation of learning in the insect brain.
Nat. Neurosci. [Epub ahead of print]
- Woldegebriel, R., et al. (23rd March 2020)
Distinct effects on mRNA export factor GANP underlie neurological disease phenotypes and alter gene expression depending on intron content.
Hum. Mol. Genet. [Epub ahead of print]
- Luh, LM., Bertolotti, A. (18th March 2020)
Potential benefit of manipulating protein quality control systems in neurodegenerative diseases.
Curr. Opin. Neurobiol. 61: 125-132 [Epub ahead of print]
- Traczyk, A., Liew, CW., Gill, DJ., Rhodes, D. (18th March 2020)
Structural basis of G-quadruplex DNA recognition by the yeast telomeric protein Rap1.
Nucleic Acids Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Parigoris, E., et al. (16th March 2020)
Facile generation of giant unilamellar vesicles using polyacrylamide gels.
Sci Rep 10(1): 4824
- Leyva-Castillo, JM., et al. (13th March 2020)
ILC2 activation by keratinocyte-derived IL-25 drives IL-13 production at sites of allergic skin inflammation.
J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hervas, R., Rau, MJ., Park, Y., Zhang, W., Murzin, AG., Fitzpatrick, JAJ., Scheres, SHW., Si, K. (13th March 2020)
Cryo-EM structure of a neuronal functional amyloid implicated in memory persistence in Drosophila.
Science 367(6483): 1230-1234
- López-Andarias, J., et al. (11th March 2020)
Cell-Penetrating Streptavidin: A General Tool for Bifunctional Delivery with Spatiotemporal Control, Mediated by Transport Systems Such as Adaptive Benzopolysulfane Networks.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 142(10): 4784-4792
- Lakshminarayan, R., et al. (9th March 2020)
Pre-emptive Quality Control of a Misfolded Membrane Protein by Ribosome-Driven Effects.
Curr. Biol. 30(5): 854-864.e5
- Wrobel, AG., et al. (9th March 2020)
Temporal Ordering in Endocytic Clathrin-Coated Vesicle Formation via AP2 Phosphorylation.
Dev. Cell 52(5): 673
- Heifetz, A., et al. (9th March 2020)
Characterizing Interhelical Interactions of G-Protein Coupled Receptors with the Fragment Molecular Orbital Method.
J Chem Theory Comput [Epub ahead of print]
- Ordureau, A., et al. (5th March 2020)
Global Landscape and Dynamics of Parkin and USP30-Dependent Ubiquitylomes in iNeurons during Mitophagic Signaling.
Mol. Cell 77(5): 1124-1142.e10
- Hodskinson, MR., et al. (4th March 2020)
Alcohol-derived DNA crosslinks are repaired by two distinct mechanisms.
Nature 579(7800): 603-608
- Auer, TO., et al. (4th March 2020)
Olfactory receptor and circuit evolution promote host specialization.
Nature 579(7799): 402-408
- Chen, YL., et al. (2nd March 2020)
Re-evaluation of human BDCA-2+ DC during acute sterile skin inflammation.
J. Exp. Med. 217(3)
- Zivanov, J., Nakane, T., Scheres, SHW. (1st March 2020)
Estimation of high-order aberrations and anisotropic magnification from cryo-EM data sets in RELION-3.1.
IUCrJ 7(Pt 2): 253-267
- Vollmar, M., Parkhurst, JM., Jaques, D., Baslé, A., Murshudov, GN., Waterman, DG., Evans, G. (1st March 2020)
The predictive power of data-processing statistics.
IUCrJ 7(Pt 2): 342-354
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.