The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Ferdinand, JR., et al. (23rd October 2020)
Cytokine absorption during human kidney perfusion reduces delayed graft function-associated inflammatory gene signature.
Am J Transplant [Epub ahead of print]
- Dohrke, JN., Watson, JF., Birchall, K., Greger, IH. (23rd October 2020)
Characterizing the binding and function of TARP γ8-selective AMPA receptor modulators.
J Biol Chem 295(43): 14565-14577
- Dodd, T., Botto, M., Paul, F., Fernandez-Leiro, R., Lamers, MH., Ivanov, I. (23rd October 2020)
Polymerization and editing modes of a high-fidelity DNA polymerase are linked by a well-defined path.
Nat Commun 11(1): 5379
- Maule, G., et al. (22nd October 2020)
Author Correction: Allele specific repair of splicing mutations in cystic fibrosis through AsCas12a genome editing.
Nat Commun 11(1): 5457
- Vincent, J., et al. (21st October 2020)
A High-Throughput Cellular Screening Assay for Small-Molecule Inhibitors and Activators of Cytoplasmic Dynein-1-Based Cargo Transport.
SLAS Discov 25(9): 985-999
- Jones, EM., et al. (21st October 2020)
Structural and functional characterization of G protein-coupled receptors with deep mutational scanning.
Elife 9 [Epub ahead of print]
- Nakane, T., et al. (21st October 2020)
Single-particle cryo-EM at atomic resolution.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Li, TM., Ren, J., Husmann, D., Coan, JP., Gozani, O., Chua, KF. (15th October 2020)
Multivalent tumor suppressor adenomatous polyposis coli promotes Axin biomolecular condensate formation and efficient β-catenin degradation.
Sci Rep 10(1): 17425
- Lange, A., Fasken, MB., Stewart, M., Corbett, AH. (15th October 2020)
Dissecting the roles of Cse1 and Nup2 in classical NLS-cargo release in vivo.
Traffic 21(10): 622-635
- Masuho, I., et al. (15th October 2020)
A Global Map of G Protein Signaling Regulation by RGS Proteins.
Cell 183(2): 503-521.e19
- Eldridge, CB., Allen, FJ., Crisp, A., Grandy, RA., Vallier, L., Sale, JE. (13th October 2020)
A p53-Dependent Checkpoint Induced upon DNA Damage Alters Cell Fate during hiPSC Differentiation.
Stem Cell Reports 15(4): 827-835
- Röper, K. (12th October 2020)
Microtubules enter centre stage for morphogenesis.
Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci 375(1809): 20190557
- Prigozhin, DM., et al. (9th October 2020)
Periphilin self-association underpins epigenetic silencing by the HUSH complex.
Nucleic Acids Res 48(18): 10313-10328
- Naydenova, K., Jia, P., Russo, CJ. (9th October 2020)
Cryo-EM with sub-1 Å specimen movement.
Science 370(6513): 223-226
- Yu, X., Nagai, J., Marti-Solano, M., Soto, JS., Coppola, G., Babu, MM., Khakh, BS. (9th October 2020)
Context-Specific Striatal Astrocyte Molecular Responses Are Phenotypically Exploitable.
Neuron [Epub ahead of print]
- Barylyuk, K., et al. (8th October 2020)
A Comprehensive Subcellular Atlas of the Toxoplasma Proteome via hyperLOPIT Provides Spatial Context for Protein Functions.
Cell Host Microbe [Epub ahead of print]
- Gammons, MV., Renko, M., Flack, JE., Mieszczanek, J., Bienz, M. (7th October 2020)
Feedback control of Wnt signaling based on ultrastable histidine cluster co-aggregation between Naked/NKD and Axin.
- Crawley-Snowdon, H., et al. (6th October 2020)
Mechanism and evolution of the Zn-fingernail required for interaction of VARP with VPS29.
Nat Commun 11(1): 5031
- Guilliam, TA., Yeeles, JTP. (3rd October 2020)
An updated perspective on the polymerase division of labor during eukaryotic DNA replication.
Crit Rev Biochem Mol Biol 55(5): 469-481
- Douse, CH., et al. (2nd October 2020)
TASOR is a pseudo-PARP that directs HUSH complex assembly and epigenetic transposon control.
Nat Commun 11(1): 4940
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.