The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Buhmann, J., et al. (24th July 2021)
Automatic detection of synaptic partners in a whole-brain Drosophila electron microscopy data set.
Nat Methods 18(7): 771-774
- Yu, J., et al. (21st July 2021)
Structural basis of human separase regulation by securin and CDK1-cyclin B1.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Wu, LF., Su, M., Liu, Z., Bjork, SJ., Sutherland, JD. (20th July 2021)
Interstrand Aminoacyl Transfer in a tRNA Acceptor Stem-Overhang Mimic.
J Am Chem Soc [Epub ahead of print]
- Goode, O., et al. (20th July 2021)
Persister Escherichia coli Cells Have a Lower Intracellular pH than Susceptible Cells but Maintain Their pH in Response to Antibiotic Treatment.
mBio : e0090921 [Epub ahead of print]
- Bains, W., et al. (19th July 2021)
Phosphine on Venus Cannot Be Explained by Conventional Processes.
Astrobiology [Epub ahead of print]
- Chrysostomou, S., et al. (14th July 2021)
Repurposed floxacins targeting RSK4 prevent chemoresistance and metastasis in lung and bladder cancer.
Sci Transl Med 13(602)
- Petela, NJ., et al. (14th July 2021)
Folding of cohesin's coiled coil is important for Scc2/4-induced association with chromosomes.
- Matthews, PM., Pinggera, A., Kampjut, D., Greger, IH. (13th July 2021)
Biology of AMPA receptor interacting proteins - From biogenesis to synaptic plasticity.
Neuropharmacology : 108709 [Epub ahead of print]
- Baxter, CL., Šviković, S., Sale, JE., Dean, C., Costa, S. (13th July 2021)
The intersection of DNA replication with antisense 3' RNA processing in chromatin silencing.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 118(28)
- Liu, J., et al. (8th July 2021)
Bacterial Vipp1 and PspA are members of the ancient ESCRT-III membrane-remodeling superfamily.
Cell 184(14): 3660-3673.e18
- Meijboom, KE., et al. (8th July 2021)
Combining multiomics and drug perturbation profiles to identify muscle-specific treatments for spinal muscular atrophy.
JCI Insight 6(13)
- Pal, M., et al. (6th July 2021)
Structure of the TELO2-TTI1-TTI2 complex and its function in TOR recruitment to the R2TP chaperone.
Cell Rep 36(1): 109317
- Unwin, N. (6th July 2021)
Protein-Lipid Interplay at the Neuromuscular Junction.
Microscopy (Oxf) [Epub ahead of print]
- Dhawan, S., Myers, P., Bailey, DMD., Ostrovsky, AD., Evers, JF., Landgraf, M. (5th July 2021)
Reactive Oxygen Species Mediate Activity-Regulated Dendritic Plasticity Through NADPH Oxidase and Aquaporin Regulation.
Front Cell Neurosci 15: 641802
- Caddy, S., Papa, G., Borodavka, A., Desselberger, U. (2nd July 2021)
Rotavirus research: 2014-2020.
Virus Res : 198499 [Epub ahead of print]
- Gillard, G., Girdler, G., Röper, K. (2nd July 2021)
A release-and-capture mechanism generates an essential non-centrosomal microtubule array during tube budding.
Nat Commun 12(1): 4096
- Passmore, LA., Tang, TT. (2nd July 2021)
The long and short of it.
- Wan, L., et al. (1st July 2021)
Translation stress and collided ribosomes are co-activators of cGAS.
Mol Cell 81(13): 2808-2822.e10
- Özbey, NP., Thompson, MA., Taylor, RC. (1st July 2021)
The regulation of animal behavior by cellular stress responses.
Exp Cell Res 405(2): 112720 [Epub ahead of print]
- Soni, UK., Roychoudhury, K., Hegde, RS. (30th June 2021)
The Eyes Absent proteins in development and in developmental disorders.
Biochem Soc Trans 49(3): 1397-1408
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.