The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Frechter, S., et al. (21st May 2019)
Functional and anatomical specificity in a higher olfactory centre.
Elife 8 [Epub ahead of print]
- Dolan, MJ., et al. (21st May 2019)
Neurogenetic dissection of the Drosophila lateral horn reveals major outputs, diverse behavioural functions, and interactions with the mushroom body.
- Tang, TTL., Stowell, JAW., Hill, CH., Passmore, LA. (20th May 2019)
The intrinsic structure of poly(A) RNA determines the specificity of Pan2 and Caf1 deadenylases.
Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Pirovano, L., et al. (17th May 2019)
Hexameric NuMA:LGN structures promote multivalent interactions required for planar epithelial divisions.
Nat Commun 10(1): 2208
- Zavodszky, E., Hegde, RS. (16th May 2019)
Misfolded GPI-anchored proteins are escorted through the secretory pathway by ER-derived factors.
Elife 8 [Epub ahead of print]
- García-Nafría, J., Tate, CG. (15th May 2019)
Cryo-EM structures of GPCRs coupled to G, G and G.
Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 488: 1-13
- Fredens, J., et al. (15th May 2019)
Total synthesis of Escherichia coli with a recoded genome.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Metskas, LA., Briggs, JAG. (14th May 2019)
Fluorescence-Based Detection of Membrane Fusion State on a Cryo-EM Grid using Correlated Cryo-Fluorescence and Cryo-Electron Microscopy.
Microsc. Microanal. : 1-8 [Epub ahead of print]
- Dodonova, SO., Prinz, S., Bilanchone, V., Sandmeyer, S., Briggs, JAG. (14th May 2019)
Structure of the Ty3/Gypsy retrotransposon capsid and the evolution of retroviruses.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 116(20): 10048-10057
- Warne, T., Edwards, PC., Doré, AS., Leslie, AGW., Tate, CG. (9th May 2019)
Molecular basis for high-affinity agonist binding in GPCRs.
Science [Epub ahead of print]
- Li, T., Ke, Z., Liu, W., Xiong, Y., Zhu, Y., Liu, Y. (9th May 2019)
Human Hepatitis B Virus Core Protein Inhibits IFNα-Induced IFITM1 Expression by Interacting with BAF200.
- Skachokova, Z., et al. (7th May 2019)
Cerebrospinal fluid from Alzheimer's disease patients promotes tau aggregation in transgenic mice.
Acta Neuropathol Commun 7(1): 72
- Lawrence, PA., Casal, J., Celis, JF., Morata, G. (7th May 2019)
A refutation to 'A new A-P compartment boundary and organizer in holometabolous insect wings'.
Sci Rep 9(1): 7049
- Taylor, MRG., Yeeles, JTP. (3rd May 2019)
Dynamics of Replication Fork Progression Following Helicase-Polymerase Uncoupling in Eukaryotes.
J. Mol. Biol. 431(10): 2040-2049
- Crosby, P., et al. (2nd May 2019)
Insulin/IGF-1 Drives PERIOD Synthesis to Entrain Circadian Rhythms with Feeding Time.
Cell 177(4): 896-909.e20
- Gersch, M., Wagstaff, JL., Toms, AV., Graves, B., Freund, SMV., Komander, D. (2nd May 2019)
Distinct USP25 and USP28 Oligomerization States Regulate Deubiquitinating Activity.
Mol. Cell 74(3): 436-451.e7
- Plaschka, C., Newman, AJ., Nagai, K. (1st May 2019)
Structural Basis of Nuclear pre-mRNA Splicing: Lessons from Yeast.
Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol 11(5)
- Fang, X., et al. (1st May 2019)
Arabidopsis FLL2 promotes liquid-liquid phase separation of polyadenylation complexes.
Nature 569(7755): 265-269
- Masmaliyeva, RC., Murshudov, GN. (1st May 2019)
Analysis and validation of macromolecular B values.
Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol 75(Pt 5): 505-518
- Zhang, Z., et al. (30th April 2019)
Human interleukin-2 receptor β mutations associated with defects in immunity and peripheral tolerance.
J. Exp. Med. [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.