The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Triclin, S., et al. (21st January 2021)
Self-repair protects microtubules from destruction by molecular motors.
Nat Mater [Epub ahead of print]
- Gosens, R., Ng-Blichfeldt, JP. (21st January 2021)
Rejuvenating old lungs: Ain't no tonic like a drop of retinoic.
Thorax [Epub ahead of print]
- Hamnett, R., Chesham, JE., Maywood, ES., Hastings, MH. (20th January 2021)
The Cell-Autonomous Clock of VIP Receptor VPAC2 Cells Regulates Period and Coherence of Circadian Behavior.
J Neurosci 41(3): 502-512
- Takaki, KK., et al. (19th January 2021)
Tumor Necrosis Factor and Schistosoma mansoni egg antigen omega-1 shape distinct aspects of the early egg-induced granulomatous response.
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 15(1): e0008814 [Epub ahead of print]
- Tan, A., Pak, AJ., Morado, DR., Voth, GA., Briggs, JAG. (19th January 2021)
Immature HIV-1 assembles from Gag dimers leaving partial hexamers at lattice edges as potential substrates for proteolytic maturation.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 118(3)
- Davidson, JA., Sacchi, M., Gorrec, F., Clarke, SM., Jenkins, SJ. (19th January 2021)
Halogen Bonding in Bicomponent Monolayers: Self-Assembly of a Homologous Series of Iodinated Perfluoroalkanes with Bipyridine.
Langmuir 37(2): 627-635
- Ohashi, Y. (18th January 2021)
Class III phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex I subunit NRBF2/Atg38 - from cell and structural biology to health and disease.
Autophagy : 1-12 [Epub ahead of print]
- Thimaradka, V., Hoon Oh, J., Heroven, C., Radu Aricescu, A., Yuzaki, M., Tamura, T., Hamachi, I. (15th January 2021)
Site-specific covalent labeling of His-tag fused proteins with N-acyl-N-alkyl sulfonamide reagent.
Bioorg Med Chem 30: 115947
- Fasseas, MK., Grover, M., Drury, F., Essmann, CL., Kaulich, E., Schafer, WR., Barkoulas, M. (12th January 2021)
Chemosensory Neurons Modulate the Response to Oomycete Recognition in Caenorhabditis elegans.
Cell Rep 34(2): 108604
- Lawler, DE., Chew, YL., Hawk, JD., Aljobeh, A., Schafer, WR., Albrecht, DR. (12th January 2021)
Sleep analysis in adult reveals state-dependent alteration of neural and behavioral responses.
J Neurosci [Epub ahead of print]
- Ferreira, ACF., et al. (11th January 2021)
RORα is a critical checkpoint for T cell and ILC2 commitment in the embryonic thymus.
Nat Immunol [Epub ahead of print]
- Harris, LD., et al. (8th January 2021)
The deubiquitinase TRABID stabilises the K29/K48-specific E3 ubiquitin ligase HECTD1.
J Biol Chem : 100246 [Epub ahead of print]
- Alsulami, AF., et al. (8th January 2021)
SARS-CoV-2 3D database: understanding the coronavirus proteome and evaluating possible drug targets.
Brief Bioinform [Epub ahead of print]
- Whitworth, L., et al. (8th January 2021)
A Bayesian analysis of the association between genotype and survival in tuberculous meningitis.
- Malaker, R., Sajib, MSI., Malaker, AR., Rahman, H., Hooda, Y., Hasanuzzaman, M., Saha, SK., Saha, S. (7th January 2021)
Genome Sequence of a Dengue Virus Serotype 2 Strain Identified during the 2019 Outbreak in Bangladesh.
Microbiol Resour Announc 10(1)
- Valdes-Aleman, J., et al. (6th January 2021)
Comparative Connectomics Reveals How Partner Identity, Location, and Activity Specify Synaptic Connectivity in Drosophila.
Neuron 109(1): 105-122.e7
- Ben-Sasson, AJ., et al. (6th January 2021)
Design of biologically active binary protein 2D materials.
Nature 589(7842): 468-473
- Uchański, T., et al. (6th January 2021)
Megabodies expand the nanobody toolkit for protein structure determination by single-particle cryo-EM.
Nat Methods 18(1): 60-68
- Elegheert, J., et al. (6th January 2021)
Structural Mechanism for Modulation of Synaptic Neuroligin-Neurexin Signaling by MDGA Proteins.
Neuron 109(1): 189-190
- Dey, G., Baum, B. (6th January 2021)
Nuclear envelope remodelling during mitosis.
Curr Opin Cell Biol 70: 67-74 [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.