The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the UKRI Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Short, JM., et al. (1st September 2023)
MRC2020: improvements to Ximdisp and the MRC image-processing programs.
IUCrJ [Epub ahead of print]
- De-Souza, EA., Thompson, MA., Taylor, RC. (27th August 2023)
Olfactory chemosensation extends lifespan through TGF-β signaling and UPR activation.
Nat Aging 3(8): 938-947
- Suskiewicz, MJ., et al. (25th August 2023)
Updated protein domain annotation of the PARP protein family sheds new light on biological function.
Nucleic Acids Res 51(15): 8217-8236
- Hu, H., et al. (25th August 2023)
Structural basis of telomeric nucleosome recognition by shelterin factor TRF1.
Sci Adv 9(34): eadi4148
- Krishnananthasivam, S., et al. (25th August 2023)
An anti-LpqH human monoclonal antibody from an asymptomatic individual mediates protection against Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
NPJ Vaccines 8(1): 127
- Servettini, I., et al. (24th August 2023)
An activator of voltage-gated K channels Kv1.1 as a therapeutic candidate for episodic ataxia type 1.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 120(31): e2207978120
- Ciofani, JL., Han, D., Allahwala, UK., Woolf, B., Gill, D., Bhindi, R. (24th August 2023)
Lipids, Blood Pressure, and Diabetes Mellitus on Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases in East Asians: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Am J Cardiol 205: 329-337 [Epub ahead of print]
- Schweighauser, M., et al. (23rd August 2023)
Mutation ∆K281 in MAPT causes Pick's disease.
Acta Neuropathol 146(2): 211-226
- de Malmazet, D., Tripodi, M. (22nd August 2023)
Collicular circuits supporting the perceptual, motor and cognitive demands of ethological environments.
Curr Opin Neurobiol 82: 102773 [Epub ahead of print]
- Goh, I., et al. (18th August 2023)
Yolk sac cell atlas reveals multiorgan functions during human early development.
Science 381(6659): eadd7564
- Richardson, L., Wilcockson, SG., Guglielmi, L., Hill, CS. (18th August 2023)
Context-dependent TGFβ family signalling in cell fate regulation.
Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Warrier, V., et al. (17th August 2023)
Genetic insights into human cortical organization and development through genome-wide analyses of 2,347 neuroimaging phenotypes.
Nat Genet [Epub ahead of print]
- Jones, ML., Aria, V., Baris, Y., Yeeles, JTP. (17th August 2023)
How Pol α-primase is targeted to replisomes to prime eukaryotic DNA replication.
Mol Cell 83(16): 2911-2924.e16
- Höpfler, M., Hegde, RS. (17th August 2023)
Control of mRNA fate by its encoded nascent polypeptide.
Mol Cell 83(16): 2840-2855
- Xia, Y., et al. (17th August 2023)
DNSN-1 recruits GINS for CMG helicase assembly during DNA replication initiation in .
Science : eadi4932 [Epub ahead of print]
- Ferreira, IATM., et al. (16th August 2023)
Atypical B cells and impaired SARS-CoV-2 neutralization following heterologous vaccination in the elderly.
Cell Rep 42(8): 112991 [Epub ahead of print]
- Bona, N., Crossan, GP. (14th August 2023)
Fanconi anemia DNA crosslink repair factors protect against LINE-1 retrotransposition during mouse development.
Nat Struct Mol Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Ozturk, SF., Sasselov, DD., Sutherland, JD. (14th August 2023)
The central dogma of biological homochirality: How does chiral information propagate in a prebiotic network?
J Chem Phys 159(6)
- Beale, AD., et al. (9th August 2023)
Mechanisms and physiological function of daily haemoglobin oxidation rhythms in red blood cells.
EMBO J : e114164 [Epub ahead of print]
- Rocha, JJ., et al. (8th August 2023)
Functional unknomics: Systematic screening of conserved genes of unknown function.
PLoS Biol 21(8): e3002222
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.