The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the MRC’s Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Mieszczanek, J., van Tienen, LM., Ibrahim, AEK., Winton, DJ., Bienz, M. (13th February 2019)
Bcl9 and Pygo synergise downstream of Apc to effect intestinal neoplasia in FAP mouse models.
Nat Commun 10(1): 724
- Pei, XY., Dendooven, T., Sonnleitner, E., Chen, S., Blasi, U., Luisi, BF. (13th February 2019)
Architectural principles for Hfq/Crc-mediated regulation of gene expression.
Elife 8 [Epub ahead of print]
- Bernut, A., et al. (12th February 2019)
CFTR Protects against Mycobacterium abscessus Infection by Fine-Tuning Host Oxidative Defenses.
Cell Rep 26(7): 1828-1840.e4
- Kato, T., et al. (11th February 2019)
Crystal structure of plant vacuolar iron transporter VIT1.
Nat Plants [Epub ahead of print]
- Barlow, JL., McKenzie, ANJ. (10th February 2019)
Innate Lymphoid Cells of the Lung.
Annu. Rev. Physiol. 81: 429-452
- Wright, SC., et al. (8th February 2019)
A conserved molecular switch in Class F receptors regulates receptor activation and pathway selection.
Nat Commun 10(1): 667
- Masiulis, S., et al. (7th February 2019)
Author Correction: GABA receptor signalling mechanisms revealed by structural pharmacology.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Clague, MJ., Urbé, S., Komander, D. (7th February 2019)
Breaking the chains: deubiquitylating enzyme specificity begets function.
Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Can, S., Lacey, S., Gur, M., Carter, AP., Yildiz, A. (6th February 2019)
Directionality of dynein is controlled by the angle and length of its stalk.
Nature [Epub ahead of print]
- Lee, JY., et al. (5th February 2019)
Druggability Simulations and X-Ray Crystallography Reveal a Ligand-Binding Site in the GluA3 AMPA Receptor N-Terminal Domain.
Structure 27(2): 241-252.e3
- Beránek, V., Willis, JCW., Chin, JW. (5th February 2019)
An Evolved Methanomethylophilus alvus Pyrrolysyl-tRNA Synthetase/tRNA Pair Is Highly Active and Orthogonal in Mammalian Cells.
Biochemistry 58(5): 387-390
- Zhang, W., Falcon, B., Murzin, AG., Fan, J., Crowther, RA., Goedert, M., Scheres, SH. (5th February 2019)
Heparin-induced tau filaments are polymorphic and differ from those in Alzheimer's and Pick's diseases.
- Gangadhara, G., et al. (4th February 2019)
A class of highly selective inhibitors bind to an active state of PI3Kγ.
Nat. Chem. Biol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ader, NR., Hoffmann, PC., Ganeva, I., Borgeaud, AC., Wang, C., Youle, RJ., Kukulski, W. (4th February 2019)
Molecular and topological reorganizations in mitochondrial architecture interplay during Bax-mediated steps of apoptosis.
- Hwang, MS., Boulanger, J., Howe, JD., Albecka, A., Pasche, M., Mureşan, L., Modis, Y. (4th February 2019)
MAVS polymers smaller than 80 nm induce mitochondrial membrane remodeling and interferon signaling.
FEBS J. [Epub ahead of print]
- Betts, CA., et al. (1st February 2019)
Cmah-dystrophin deficient mdx mice display an accelerated cardiac phenotype that is improved following peptide-PMO exon skipping treatment.
Hum. Mol. Genet. 28(3): 396-406
- Šviković, S., et al. (1st February 2019)
R-loop formation during S phase is restricted by PrimPol-mediated repriming.
EMBO J. 38(3)
- Hamnett, R., Crosby, P., Chesham, JE., Hastings, MH. (1st February 2019)
Vasoactive intestinal peptide controls the suprachiasmatic circadian clock network via ERK1/2 and DUSP4 signalling.
Nat Commun 10(1): 542
- Fica, SM., Oubridge, C., Wilkinson, ME., Newman, AJ., Nagai, K. (31st January 2019)
A human postcatalytic spliceosome structure reveals essential roles of metazoan factors for exon ligation.
Science [Epub ahead of print]
- Hill, CH., et al. (31st January 2019)
Activation of the Endonuclease that Defines mRNA 3' Ends Requires Incorporation into an 8-Subunit Core Cleavage and Polyadenylation Factor Complex.
Mol. Cell [Epub ahead of print]
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 8,000+ papers is obtained.