The LMB Library and Archive keep a record of all known LMB publications in line with the UKRI Open Access Policy.
Recently published papers
- Caley, LR., et al. (27th January 2023)
Diabetes is associated with increased burden of gastrointestinal symptoms in adults with cystic fibrosis.
J Cyst Fibros [Epub ahead of print]
- Nyga, A., Ganguli, S., Matthews, HK., Baum, B. (27th January 2023)
The role of RAS oncogenes in controlling epithelial mechanics.
Trends Cell Biol 33(1): 60-69
- Strauss, S., Acker, J., Papa, G., Desiró, D., Schueder, F., Borodavka, A., Jungmann, R. (26th January 2023)
Principles of RNA recruitment to viral ribonucleoprotein condensates in a segmented dsRNA virus.
Elife 12 [Epub ahead of print]
- Smith, OER., Bharat, TAM. (23rd January 2023)
Seeing the wood for the trees.
Nat Methods [Epub ahead of print]
- Szeto, ACH., et al. (22nd January 2023)
An αvβ3 integrin checkpoint is critical for efficient T2 cell cytokine polarization and potentiation of antigen-specific immunity.
Nat Immunol 24(1): 123-135
- Spinck, M., Piedrafita, C., Robertson, WE., Elliott, TS., Cervettini, D., de la Torre, D., Chin, JW. (22nd January 2023)
Genetically programmed cell-based synthesis of non-natural peptide and depsipeptide macrocycles.
Nat Chem 15(1): 61-69
- Campagner, D., et al. (21st January 2023)
A cortico-collicular circuit for orienting to shelter during escape.
Nature 613(7942): 111-119
- Madissoon, E., et al. (21st January 2023)
A spatially resolved atlas of the human lung characterizes a gland-associated immune niche.
Nat Genet 55(1): 66-77
- Morton, SB., et al. (18th January 2023)
Efficient Synthesis of DNA Duplexes Containing Reduced Acetaldehyde Interstrand Cross-Links.
J Am Chem Soc 145(2): 953-959
- Soni, UK., Wang, Y., Pandey, RN., Roberts, R., Pressey, JG., Hegde, RS. (17th January 2023)
Molecularly Defined Subsets of Ewing Sarcoma Tumors Differ in Their Responses to IGF1R and WEE1 Inhibition.
Clin Cancer Res 29(2): 458-471
- Planelles-Herrero, VJ., Bittleston, A., Seum, C., Daeden, A., Gaitan, MG., Derivery, E. (16th January 2023)
Author Correction: Elongator stabilizes microtubules to control central spindle asymmetry and polarized trafficking of cell fate determinants.
Nat Cell Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Renner, N., et al. (9th January 2023)
HIV-1 is dependent on its immature lattice to recruit IP6 for mature capsid assembly.
Nat Struct Mol Biol [Epub ahead of print]
- Yang, Y., et al. (7th January 2023)
Cryo-EM structures of amyloid-β filaments with the Arctic mutation (E22G) from human and mouse brains.
Acta Neuropathol [Epub ahead of print]
- Ratnayeke, N., Baris, Y., Chung, M., Yeeles, JTP., Meyer, T. (5th January 2023)
CDT1 inhibits CMG helicase in early S phase to separate origin licensing from DNA synthesis.
Mol Cell 83(1): 26-42.e13
- Hardege, I., Morud, J., Courtney, A., Schafer, WR. (5th January 2023)
A Novel and Functionally Diverse Class of Acetylcholine-gated Ion Channels.
J Neurosci [Epub ahead of print]
- Rodríguez-Molina, JB., West, S., Passmore, LA. (5th January 2023)
Knowing when to stop: Transcription termination on protein-coding genes by eukaryotic RNAPII.
Mol Cell [Epub ahead of print]
- Kojima, M., et al. (3rd January 2023)
Engineering of an in-cell protein crystal for fastening a metastable conformation of a target miniprotein.
Biomater Sci [Epub ahead of print]
- Zhang, Y., et al. (2nd January 2023)
Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells Protect Mice from Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Formation via IL5 and Eosinophils.
Adv Sci (Weinh) : e2206958 [Epub ahead of print]
- Lewis, JE., et al. (30th December 2022)
Relaxin/insulin-like family peptide receptor 4 (Rxfp4) expressing hypothalamic neurons modulate food intake and preference in mice.
Mol Metab 66: 101604
- Meadowcroft, B., Palaia, I., Pfitzner, AK., Roux, A., Baum, B., Šarić, A. (23rd December 2022)
Mechanochemical Rules for Shape-Shifting Filaments that Remodel Membranes.
Phys Rev Lett 129(26): 268101
This includes primary papers, editorials, reviews, letters, obituaries and book chapters by members of the LMB, written whilst at the LMB since 1947.
To find an LMB publication type the relevant keyword(s) in one or more of the search boxes below. If no keywords are entered the full list of 9,000+ papers is obtained.