Public Engagement and Communications
The LMB’s scientists work with schools, colleges and other organisations to inspire and enthuse people about science and show how their work benefits individuals, the economy and society. A brief overview of the LMB is available in this PDF booklet.
Something for everyone:
- Try family-friendly hands-on activities
- Meet LMB scientists
- Learn about our cutting-edge research
- See our world-class laboratories and facilities
Cambridge Science Festival: 13-26 March 2017
- find out about the LMB’s events here.
Working with schools and colleges
Our researchers work with a range of schools and colleges in the Cambridgeshire area. Find out more about some of our key programmes and competitions:
LMB scientists regularly take part in science festivals, sharing our discoveries and providing opportunities for all to talk to researchers and learn more about LMB research and scientific careers. More…
- MRC Festival of Medical Research
- Wormwatch Lab
- Imagining the brain competition
- Crystal growing competition
- LMB Open Day 2013
- Residential course in Biology and Genetics
Interested in finding out more?
Contact: Public Engagement Team