Below is a list of upcoming seminars at the LMB aimed at a general scientific audience and open to individuals throughout Cambridge. If you are not at the LMB and wish to attend a seminar, please contact the seminar secretary.
The LMB hosts ‘The LMB Seminar Series’, where 1-2 leading scientists per month are invited to speak throughout the year. Four of these lectures are named in honour of LMB Nobel Laureates Max Perutz, Francis Crick, César Milstein and John Kendrew, given by eminent scientists from around the world. The LMB Seminar talks and LMB Named Seminar talks are advertised widely throughout the local area and are open to all.
2020 LMB Seminar Series speakers (click to expand)
- Milstein 2019 Lecture – Elaine Fuchs – 11am, 27th January
- Perutz 2019 Lecture – John Diffley – time tbc, 26th February
- Julie Ahringer – time tbc, 27th March
- Gerry Rubin – time tbc, 3rd April
- Albert Heck – time tbc, 20th April
- Perutz 2020 Lecture – David Baker – time tbc, 28th April
- Peijun Zhang – time tbc, 5th May
- Nieng Yan – time tbc, 18th May
- Kendrew 2020 Lecture – Jonathan Weissman – time tbc, 11th June
A full list of LMB Named Lectures to date can be found here.
Details of other local seminars can be found here