Recent Technology Transfer Initiatives
More recently, the LMB’s technology transfer initiatives include:
- Founding of Heptares Therapeutics (2007) to exploit pioneering new technology to stabilise G-protein-coupled receptors.
- Creation of Bicycle Therapeutics (2009) to develop a novel technology platform for the creation of a new generation of biotherapeutics.
- Setting up of Mesolens Ltd (2009) to develop the technology behind Mesolens microscopy, a new type of imaging that can reach deeper into solid tissues such as embryos or tumours.
- Licensing of an anti-IL-25 antibody, as a potential asthma treatment.
- Commercial licensing of gold EM support grids to Quantifoil.